Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream Date: Devstream #98 on September 15!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

what!?! what happened to the 08/09/2017 devstream? Why does PAX break an entire devstream slot off? 08/09/2017 will be a total of 3 week ends since your last devstream why is that? You should still do a devstream on the 8th otherwise PAX and many other events keep breaking schedule and making us wait for much longer :(

They have other things that they have been working on, they have families they want to go home and see, they need some form of rest after traveling in and out of their home country, they're doing the best they can with the available resources. You have to remember that even though Warframe is a great game, it took a long time to get it to where it is now and that DE is not some enormous developer that S#&$s out games every year. Unlike most big developers they tell us in advance of delays such as this. Be patient and support them and everything will be ok.

I understand that this isn't the page to do this but I was wondering whether Warframe uninstalling itself is a bug or something else. Is it possible that you fellow Tenno (and if it is possible DE as well)  check my topic and help a fellow Tenno out? Because it has happen approximately 12 times. It's very off putting.

10 minutes ago, DesperadeTaco said:

I understand that this isn't the page to do this but I was wondering whether Warframe uninstalling itself is a bug or something else. Is it possible that you fellow Tenno (and if it is possible DE as well)  check my topic and help a fellow Tenno out? Because it has happen approximately 12 times. It's very off putting.

If you installed via steam, I'm pretty sure that's a steam cloud problem.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:53 PM, Miraluka said:

They have other things that they have been working on, they have families they want to go home and see, they need some form of rest after traveling in and out of their home country, they're doing the best they can with the available resources. You have to remember that even though Warframe is a great game, it took a long time to get it to where it is now and that DE is not some enormous developer that S#&$s out games every year. Unlike most big developers they tell us in advance of delays such as this. Be patient and support them and everything will be ok.

Yeah true. Idk, I can wait, would just rather get spoilers. I'm one of those guys who loves spoilers and doesn't want to wait for them. But it's fine. 

On ‎06‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 9:20 PM, KinZuraky16 said:

Instead of hearing our Operator on random talk when we start the mission, how about an emote selector with voice lines that we wish to choose and showing our Operator Transmission to every player in the Lobby?

Ok that's a hecking good idea.