The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how about some more interactive emotes.

trainrek

ii want more emote that are interactive like handshake, help me get this to somewere DE can hopfully see it, this is a list of emote warframe in my opopinon NEEDS, a high five,fist bump,down low with a random chance to be to slow.a hug,a multi person dance that dosent look lame af, rock paper sissors. thumbs up thumbs down the other tenno can choos his response, a middle finger for that one guy,you know the one.and maby a pose, like the ginyu force do in DBZ. just becuse it would be neat for squad screenshots. pls add your ideas and help me get attention so we can maby get to TF2 levels of emote nonsence and make the world and other tenno feel less flat. also if the oporator could pet kubrows and kavats and helminths that would be cool to. also this was copy pasted from my steam discusion after someone told me it would be more likly to be seen here, also any interactive emote ideas you guys have would be cool beans.

2 hours ago, Ziltrex said:

Would be nice but then we need more number of emote in the menu. The limitation is already there would be nice bypass that and use whatever you want. Like how in other mmos work like in wow or tera-aion etc. /emote/smile for example.

I wihlsh hitting L1/R1or Q/E in the gear menu would slide in another, brand new emote and gear wheel

13 hours ago, Ziltrex said:

Would be nice but then we need more number of emote in the menu. The limitation is already there would be nice bypass that and use whatever you want. Like how in other mmos work like in wow or tera-aion etc. /emote/smile for example.

good luck typing an emote while being shot at, just pick the emotes you like before a mission for quick access.

13 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

A prompt emote that'll throw another tenno like a super bulletjump if someone run into you. That'd be neat.

or an emote that looks like a hand shake but would batista bomb another tenno for interacting with you.