Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

another NVIDIA warframe crash thread

snorlaxzach

hiya,

ive posted in a few threads over the past month. but im having issues with warframe, and ever since Hydroid primes release its gotten worse. Ive changed  and lowered settings, lowered OC, uninstalled Geforce Experience, ensured the Xbox game bar is off, everything i can think of. its gotten to a point where i cant even play a simple extermination without warframe either freeze framing or just straight up crashing to desktop (as of today).  this issue is making the game unplayable, for obvious reasons. ive put in some nonuser specific data i found in EE below, please LMK if you want the full log. i just blew 150 bucks in warframe and not being able to get my moneys worth of content is really really irritating. hydroid prime is really really cool, if warframe allows you to play him ever.

345.627 Sys [Error]: Bad data from worldState.php (error 4):
345.627 Sys [Error]: Unknown property: NodeOverrides[4].Expiry

55.685 Sys [Error]: Keyword |STAT2| not found in /Lotus/Language/Upgrades/WarframeModDmgReductionInAirDesc (can't replace with -0.0099999997764826)
55.689 Sys [Error]: Keyword |STAT3| not found in /Lotus/Language/Upgrades/DrakgoonNightwatchModDesc (can't replace with 0.15000000596046)

46.849 Sys [Info]: LotusSentinelAvatar with ID 2 setting owner player to [my user name goes here]
46.849 Sys [Info]: LotusSentinelAvatar with ID 2 setting owner Avatar to TennoShipAvatar0
46.864 Script [Error]: SetMorphValue failed: entity is not animated
46.864 Script [Error]: SetMorphValue failed: entity is not animated

46.682 Game [Warning]: /Lotus/Interface/Graphics/Store/HydroidPrimeAccessMarketFeature.png can't execute OnLoaded callback, invalid owner

46.501 Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'SetTrigger'   (i got a ton of these errors)

i stopped going up the list from here.

my PC stats:

Processor

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz

Video Card

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

RAM

16 GB

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 (build 15063), 64-bit