Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #180: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

bW0GfG5.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are back from PAX West 2017 and ready to roll the 11k POWERPLAT!

In order to roll the 11k POWERPLAT, Rebecca and Megan must complete a task in Warframe. If the task goes without completion, 1000 Platinum is added to the pool for the next Prime Time and so forth. 

Tonight’s task? 7 minutes or less: Hunhow’s Datascape Edition! Can your hosts jump and dance their way to POWERPLAT victory? Tune in to find out! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, September 7th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

• Like 10

Well I still don't understand why not the de take time to fix some bugs?

Like the last update forced me to only use low grafics option even i hade it on high without lag...

If I try high it derects me to warframe page and it sayes: hardware failure...

But well I guess an announcement on new things takes priority on whatever bugs and shortcomings on the game that can be fixed...

3 minutes ago, FarfarsGamlaKalsonger said:

Like the last update forced me to only use low grafics option even i hade it on high without lag...

But well I guess an announcement on new things takes priority on whatever bugs and shortcomings on the game that can be fixed...

because bugs aren't always just a simple fix, and sometimes fixing one thing breaks another. though im pretty sure they have a few people dedicated to debugging, but they might havea fair amount of their time consumed by debugging PoE,  which a ton of people are looking forward to

For some reason, the website will not let me comment this on the "Month of Solidarity" page.

I was at the Larunda relay at 10:00 Am today and many players had created an 'anti-leukemia' wall in order to spread awareness for leukemia. The rule was to either color your warframe orange or to wear the Harmony ribbon. I am truly amazed by how kindhearted and awesome this community is and I am very proud to be a part of it. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105071117/screenshots/

38 minutes ago, FarfarsGamlaKalsonger said:

Prime time isnt even the stream for content announcements typically. Prime time and devstreams are completely different. Seems you dont understand a lot about warframe.