Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle ammo pack drop rate too low.

Renan.Ruivo

Considering most weapons in the game are rifles, and most of the rifles eat ammo very fast, i believe the drop rate for rifle ammo should be increased.

There's just too many sniper ammo packs, too many shotgun ammo packs. Sniper users don't use their pool that much, and neither do shotgun users. Pistol pack is OK. But really, Rifle Ammo Pack drop rate is far, far too low.

Just now i was fighting the Jackal with a Braton. I went in with a full ammo pool, and i ran out of ammo. I had to use my Bolto to shoot his limbs and get clear of the ospreys.. not cool.

The issue here that should be noted is that the Jackal boss fight constantly drops storage crates, and those crates drop dozens of ammo packs. Out of all those packs, one or two are rifle packs that only give +20. Quite often not one Rifle Pack would come out of the fallen storage crate.

So in the opinion of this tester this is a balance issue and it must be adressed. In my opinion, either increase the drop rate for Rifle Ammo Packs, or make RIfle Ammo Packs give +100 instead of +20.

Low drop rate and only +20 is ridiculous. Makes rifle usage for the high fire-rate guns a real chore.