Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.7.0

[DE]Megan

New armor (and weapons) has wrong color tint, so its impossible to paint it to match your main body color (only black or white is possible, by picking different shades from smoke pallet).

Edited by Cyxopyk

Not a fan of the textures on the Arca weapons or armor, they could use shiny metallics like Quaro, imo. 

Even if you guys don't end up doing something about those textures, at least the weapons themselves are fun and functional so it's still a much appreciated load of Corpus love.:thumbup:

14 hours ago, RubenRosas said:

We can not? :sadcry:

No. Probably because it doesn't apply to the weapon type. The projectile distance is determined by projectile speed not a set distance value like beam weapons. 

Use mods that boost projectile speed and zephyr. 

I know it's a bit late to ask this, but are you ever going to make plans to add augment mods to warframes that you get from syndicate quests? I have some ideas for Nidus but that's it.

Virulence Augment: The fungal growth moves faster and casts faster depending on mutation stack count.

Larva Augment: Enemies caught by Larva will return 3 energy each.

Parasitic Link Augment: After being cast on an ally, any other allies within 50 meters will gain the Parasitic Link buff but dulled to half the usual strength. After being cast on an enemy, any enemies within 25 meters will be slowed to half speed and deal 75% of the original damage.

Ravenus Augment: When a group of 4 or more maggots gets hit by Virulence, they yield twice the normal mutation gain.

I hope that later I can come up with augments for Titania, Harrow, and Octavia. And I hope you consider these ideas.