Hydroid Prime: Update 21.7.0

just some feedback

ARCA Plasmor 

- im getting a lot of impact yet its elemental is there some stats missing i see the impact damage hammer icons when hitting them

- 60 max ammo seems a bit low no?..

also thank you very much for increasing riven space i missed reading that last update managment is less of a pain for now but 90 should be more then enough

27 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

just some feedback

ARCA Plasmor 

- im getting a lot of impact yet its elemental is there some stats missing i see the impact damage hammer icons when hitting them

- 60 max ammo seems a bit low no?..

also thank you very much for increasing riven space i missed reading that last update managment is less of a pain for now but 90 should be more then enough

There is a status effect coming form weapons with impact damage; The Titron's base damage is 65% impact (117) the rest being slash (63), so you'll proc the status effect of  Impact damage (knockback) quite often, causing the targets to briefly stagger. The impact symbol in your HUD will be brief because Impact's proc are of immediate application (cause damage immediately). The electric damage you get during slam attacks are an effect of the weapon's capacitor.

:]

Edited by RubenRosas
On 9/7/2017 at 0:44 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue with the 'Purity' trigger from New Loka not lasting the intended length in all trigger cases - it now lasts 30 seconds. 

The 'Syndicate Radial Effect' cooldown has been increased from 10 seconds to about 25 seconds.  Was this intentional?

Ok, so the Arca plasmor is great, but I think the holding animation while limbo's using it is bugged. His Carry arm (left) looks bent outta place when i have it equipped. If you guys could look into it, plz and TY.

[Correctional edit]: OK, after a little testing, I found only three frames in my arsenal carry this behemoth correctly; Rhino, Saryn and Volt.I'm not sure if its just the animations, or if weapon itself is too big for the animations. Please look into this DE

Edited by Short_Temper
  • 3 weeks later...