The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new arca weapons.

Miser_able

On 9/8/2017 at 8:03 AM, Mudfam said:

100% status is of no particular value on this weapon anyway, it doesn't fire pellets but a single projectile. Status and multishot mechanics are the same as for a rifle. It does make the choice of 28% which is just shy of modded 100% seem rather odd though...

My guess is that DE is probably trying to push players to go get riven mods for this thing.

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

When I posted this topic they weren't yet on the wiki. 

Well then you didn't give the player base the time it needed to find the info out on these new things. If in doubt don't rush out and buy the shiny new thing if your unsure of it.

4 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

Well then you didn't give the player base the time it needed to find the info out on these new things. If in doubt don't rush out and buy the shiny new thing if your unsure of it.

The point of the thread was for people to post information as they get it, to make it easier for those that don't read the wiki, and for those that make the wiki pages to get info to use. 

8 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

My guess is that DE is probably trying to push players to go get riven mods for this thing.

They for sure are, it's weirdly just enough to hit 100% if you happen to have status chance riven.

28% is unusual amount to begin with, it was hand adjusted with rivens in mind.