The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That time you get really lucky.

(PSN)Croewe

So I get a riven challenge to get 15 headshots without getting a status proc, and I'm like okay I'll screw around with limbo (yes I was in solo before anyone complains), I grab my limbo and the Rubico and goof around for an hour in an exterminate. I leave and the riven is revealed. With no rerolls it is a Dread riven with 116 slash DMG, 181 DMG, and -18 ammo max. I'm not selling it but man it feels good. Anyone have luck like that?

Edited by (PS4)Chris_Robet

Got Ivara in 7 runs. Had all of Stalker's weapon BPs in a few months. Found Condition Overload almost instantly.

Worst was probably Continuity. Had Primed Continuity,  Narrow Minded and Constitution before I found the base Continuity.

Got a pretty good rolls for Braton (+DMG +Multi -Reload speed), Latron (+Crit Chance +Multi +Toxin) and Vasto (+Dual elements -Grineer DMG) on the same day. 

On another day I was doing random fissure with 3 other random guys. And got like 10 or maybe 13 argon crystal in a 20 waves run. And on top of that we are getting dual rare items 2 times in a row and 2 times more with single rare item from intact relics.

Edited by Marvelous_A