Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Left Arm Bends Unnaturally with Arca Plasmor

Chipputer

Warframe0063.jpg

I first noticed it when I was just looking up the Harka's flavor text really quickly. Then I checked everyone else. Everyone's left arm twists in an unnatural way when you equip them with the Arca Plasmor. Pretty sure it's related to the weapon being lower down than other "rifle" type grips.

This has been an issue for the Opticor as well ever since it released. It needs more attention because it really does look out of place and if we continue to get these large rifles causing the arm bending I might just go mad.
As weird as it may sound, it's hard for me to enjoy the Opticor because of the left arm bending absurdily.

Edited by Trowicia

Yup as Trowicia said. Same problem with the opticor. I absolutely love that weapon but makes the arm look broken in at least two places.

They need to create an extra stance that is a lot like the normal rifle stance but lowers the elbow a bit so it does not look so awkward.

I've never really been a fan of the Opticor so I never noticed it with that one (also I always looked at the model because it was huge).

It really should be looked at if it's affecting multiple weapons, then. That means it'll continue to do so if they release more with sizes similar.

• 2 weeks later...