The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hurricane Irma.

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

i bet Florida is collectively browning it's beach shorts right about now. I hope Irma doesn't go too crazy on them, but it's apparently bigger than Florida is... and to think we brits complain about the weather here!

I hope everyone in Florida stays safe and that they have something to come back to when Irma passes.

Thank you guys. So far nothing, but it'll pick up soon. My buddies and I are chilling at the house, honestly not worrying that much about it. Place is boarded up, ps4 packed. PC packed. In fact once the flood waters hit, we're gonna take the kayaks out and swim down the streets lol

Btw, I'm in Miami because my place in Miami beach  is under mandatory evac.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

So, as most of you may know, Florida is about to experience one of the most powerful hurricanes in history. And with that, it goes without saying that several of our fellow Tenno are going to be caught in the crossfire, including yours truly. Sitting here alone in my college dorm, I just wanted to ask any and every Tenno who reads this to wish us good luck in surviving this storm. As of this moment, it seems that Irma is not going to be your run-of-the-mill Tempest Barrage. So: lend us your powers, Tenno! Build some Tectonics, use a Sound Quake, summon up a Snow Globe, grant us a Warding Halo, Stomp as hard as you can, and give us your Blessing!

Hehe, but in all seriousness, any and all thoughts you send to us is enough. From me to you, thanks. ^_^

-GianCott12

Do you think I could get enough Turbulence out of Zephyr to re-aim or dissipate the hurricane? More seriously, though, good luck Tenno! Whether you're planning on leaving the area for a while or weathering out the storm, you're going to need luck. Hope everyone down there can get through this with minimal problems.

Edited by Yargami

1 hour ago, Saksoy said:

Back up generator and a 24 case of Budweiser will see you through this storm 

I know youre trying to be light hearted and supportive, but, no. Irma makes Katrina look like a chump bully from Kindergarten and I lived through Katrina and Rita. I expect there will be a large death toll from Irma as people are practically stuck in Florida right now.

18 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

i bet Florida is collectively browning it's beach shorts right about now. I hope Irma doesn't go too crazy on them, but it's apparently bigger than Florida is... and to think we brits complain about the weather here!

I hope everyone in Florida stays safe and that they have something to come back to when Irma passes.

Agreed, Me and my Wife have been watching closely. 

2 hours ago, GianCott12 said:

So, as most of you may know, Florida is about to experience one of the most powerful hurricanes in history. And with that, it goes without saying that several of our fellow Tenno are going to be caught in the crossfire, including yours truly. Sitting here alone in my college dorm, I just wanted to ask any and every Tenno who reads this to wish us good luck in surviving this storm. As of this moment, it seems that Irma is not going to be your run-of-the-mill Tempest Barrage. So: lend us your powers, Tenno! Build some Tectonics, use a Sound Quake, summon up a Snow Globe, grant us a Warding Halo, Stomp as hard as you can, and give us your Blessing!

Hehe, but in all seriousness, any and all thoughts you send to us is enough. From me to you, thanks. ^_^

-GianCott12

Best of luck to every Tenno in serious trouble. Those ones, and each and every one of us, now, then and forever. One for all, and all for one.

Merged within https://forums.warframe.com/topic/840271-hurricane-irma/.

It is now 2AM EST, Monday. I am glad to say that the area in which I reside in was lucky enough not only to have experienced Irma at only Cat 2 (instead of Cat 4), but a very small pocket opened up right over us! To the Limbo Army that used their Cataclysm to open a Rift in Florida, I salute you! Thanks for the positive thoughts and support, Tenno! ^_^

freddie-mercury-greatest-singer-all-time