Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Suggestions

Ak47Greece21

Well I want to suggest some things the most you allready know but I just have to talk about them.First of all the game is very , very awesome but there are still some things that can make it even more badass.

1.Bigger Level Cap like 50 max level (Weapons and Warframes) or more , I know there have to be more mods for higher levels and bigger skilltrees but I am sure that the players will be more excited leveling to bigger level than just leveling to level 30 really fast.

2.Maybe a Mastery Warframe.What I mean with that is , that a player who finishes all the missions in every planet can get a blueprint that shows him how to make the Ultimate warframe that can be the best warframe in the game.To make this Warframe they would need the most Rare Items Taken from around the solar system and it would be extremely hard to build.

3.The Warframes can be upgraded every level , but there can be some kind of Mastery.Like When you finish all the levels of your Warframe , you can enter Mastery , your Warframe gets new Colors or a Tattoo , or any recognisation that shows its new mastery level and starts from level 1 again to get mastery level 2 , the mastery can be optional so if the user wants to keep his level he can stay with it.3 Mastery Levels would be enough.

So these are my suggestions sorry for my bad English if you did not understand something that I wrote.You people Comment what you think about those ideas and thanks for reading....;)

Edited by Ak47Greece21

More levels is sort of a given.

Eh, I'm against the idea of a player getting some form of frame that by defention is supperor to all the others. Weapons I don't mind if they have some that are just better then others but not frames.

I'm also against the idea of lossing all levels of a frame just becuased you mastered it. Though giving the player something to stick on their frame in a similar fasion to the new helms once they reach max level would be ok.

Well the Warframe not too overpowered just a bit better than others , about the mastery it can be optional so anybody can keep the level instead of entering it without a warn.So just like you said it would give the players more time with 1 warframe and for those who do not they just do not enter it and maybe there can be different upgrades or mods based on the mastery levels.