Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid + Panthera making Conclave unbearable, fix necessary

(PSN)WhiteStrike_PT

Lately, a bug involving Hydroid's Undertow and Panthera (won't post reproduction steps here to avoid further exploitation, although the method has already been posted in PS4 & XBox Bug report section regardless) has been making PvP unplayable.

The bug in question makes the Panthera's sawblade detach from the weapon and start tracking everyone in a huge radius instantly, effectively murdering everything with a "aimbot-like" effect.

This bug is being abused quite a bit and is making every game into an hide-and-seek match, where everyone must try to get away from the Hydroid as much as possible in order not to get insta-killed.

A patch is necessary as soon as possible, as Conclave is awful right now due to the sheer amount of exploitation.

PS: Totally unrelated but what's Inaros' passive in Conclave, since there are no non-ground finishers nor downed states?

Edited by (PS4)WhiteStrike_PT

I don't conclave, but when I did I saw someone do this today and decided to test it myself, I can confirm this combination is a bit overkill and unbalanced, wasn't sure why they done this combination at first until I tried it myself, the blade does "glitch", it fires through walls hunting enemies. I normally only read patch notes unless there's an issue that must be addressed, this is one of them. Panthera should be removed from Conclave completely, Hydroid is fun to work with however. Many opportunities. When someone asked to stop, I did. I'm not a fan of PvP to begin with. While we're on the topic, I have a list of things that should be removed from conclave. such as Inaros and Nidus, along with Titania. Wukong, and Equinox in frames. Prisma Gorgon, without mods still flattens tenno under 3 seconds. I ran tests with all of these and they just either need to be reviewed again by DE or removed from the available listing.

~Thank you.

Update: Looking over other posts, I learned the glitch isn't from Hydroid, this isn't completely proven but; "Ping above 100" can cause the bug. 

look like it's not just Hydroid's undertow, I can do that even I don't use Hydroid, most of the time i use nezha or atlas , i saw even valkyr can use this glitch.
also this bug never work if i have ping lower than 100.

If this is true, then it's the weapon itself, needs to be completely removed from Conclave.

You can find this topic here, unsure if this helps anyone.

Edited by Rayukinaru
Update