The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnect Arcanes from Sayadanas

Shockwave-

Baro bringing a syandana again reminds me that i have plat sitting on the shelf waiting to buy some cool syandanas, and ducats to buy this one, but I won't spend them because i can't really wear them. I have the arcanes i want to use already attached to syandana, so if i use those i can't wear any new ones that i buy. I still think it would be very easy to change arcanes to be attached to something invisible on a warframe. Just something that allows us to put the 1 or 10 arcanes on and then in the arsenal selct that "arcane" to use with the frame.

even if people received 1 arcane "mount" for each syandana they purchased (so you still have to buy with plat) it wouldn't change anything in terms of plat spent.

I'd settle for having to buy arcane mounts separately for 5 or 10 plat a pop. or grant one arcane mount per plat-purchased syandana. whatever.

22 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

I still think it would be very easy to change arcanes to be attached to something invisible on a warframe.

Right? This choice to add stats to cosmetics is backwards-thinking. They did it with Arcane Helms, realized their mistake, but then added it to the other Arcanes!

The same logic can be seen with Lenses. When you first start out, you get 1 lens, and can earn more as you go. That means you can only use 1 frame/weapon until you get more lenses. It restricts what we can use in a game about having unlimited frames and weapons to choose from!

These types of mechanics used to make me so mad... C'mon DE.