The Remote Observer: Vol 13

[DE]Taylor

On 08/09/2017 at 9:26 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Have QOL changes you'd like to see?

1 - Synthesis targets need to be made invulnerable to damage, there seems to be a lot more people deliberately trolling by killing them so we can't get the scans and well it's annoying if you actually want to scan them.

2 - focus school quick switch in the arsenal UI, which can also be saved with loadouts so a particular frame can take say naramon instead of zenurik for example without the long winded need to go to the operator tab.

3 - ALL my pets available in the companion/sentinel drop down in the arsenal, preferably without the cooldown timer and without the 10k credit cost to unlock them (I've got the incubator upgade).   Again this would remove the extra steps needed to go the incubator segment to swap pet etc and allow us to swap and change more frequently, something which we can't really do now due to the time/cost etc.

4 - imprints showing the same information as shown for pets in stasis, ie type of kavat/kubrow, male/female etc... those little icons aren't easy to remember.  Wouldn't mind a 'previous/next' button to go the pet in stasis too rather than needing to go back to the incubator each time.

5 - The saved arsenal loadouts not being wiped out if you change a weapon quickly for another mission this kind of defeats the point in saved loadouts.  Make it so they're permanently saved and we need to physically 'resave' them if we want them changing, alternatively change to a 'general' build if we change things.  Basically make it so we don't have to keep 'resetting' our builds if we make a change for a particular mission. 

6 - And this is kind of important imo now that we have things like rivens.... the ability to have different mod polarities on each of our warframe/weapon 'upgrade' configuration tabs (ie the ABC bit).  I've come across several frames/weapons now where I want to do different builds but can't because no matter how I forma the builds I can't fit all the mods in and as such this restriction is actually limiting the options for our builds.  The quickest solution would be to change forma so it 'halves the cost' of the mod installed rather than it being polarity restricted but you seem to like polarities for some reason..... so an alternative would be to make it so we can either forma all three tabs or just the active tab to the selected polarity so that we can make alternative builds more easily.  Most of us wouldn't mind the extra forma needed or the need to relevel again (even though if I'm being honest this does get tiresome after you've done it for most of your frames/weapons).

7 - All the 90% elemental mods to be made the same polarity, with the above polarity restrictions it can be difficult to fit a build in if you want to have the option of say a gas build and another build for blast because the cold mods are a different polarity to the other ones.  The 60/60 status/elemental mods are all the same polarity so it would be nice if it was the same with the 90% ones too.

8 - Syndicatate sigils.... personally I don't like having sigils on my frames so these go to 0% invisibility as soon as they're applied.  It's also quite a chore when you need to work through several of the 30+ frames to change the sigil over to the one you're currently working on.  I'd love to see a way where we can just select the syndicate we want to work on and it automatically generates standing no matter what the frame is.  The bonus % from sigils could be changed so that we get that % boost depending on the rank we are with the syndicate, it's technically already in place but requires a sigil. 

9 - Change some of the values on some mods to actually make them useful, perfect example is status mod such as rifle aptitude with +15% status, why would we use that over say thermite rounds with +60% status AND heat all for 2 less mod slots (don't go changing the 60/60 mods).  At the very least rifle aptitude (and the other pure status mods) need to have a considerably higher value than they do now, imo +90-150% in regards to status mods.  It's not just status that has this issue there are others in the mix too. 

10 - make augment mods into exilus mods so we can stick them in the augment slot as well as the normal mod slots, it would in many cases open up the use of a 'less useful' augment over a normal power/efficiency etc type mod and allow for a little more variety.   Many of us (myself included) would like a dedicated augment slot but the dev's don't seem keen on that so allowing them to go into the exilus slot would be a nice compromise imo.

11 - the ability to configure switching to operator mode to a different key on the keyboard would be nice too

Edited by LSG501