The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So two tennos run towards a double panel locked door leading to a bar...

All the following are from personal experience.

• When I'm doing a spy sortie and do a callout to claim a data vault, and someone runs in to follow me and sets off the alarms.
  • When I run defense missions and tell everyone that I have maxed Pilfering Swarm on my Hydroid, so I do Tentacle Swarm in front of an enemy spawn, and someone still camps the spawn, killing everything before it gets to my kraken.
  • When I run a Syndicate mission and tell everyone that I'm getting all the medallions, but after completing the objective people still rush to extract, setting off the end mission timer.
  • When I fight the Raptors on Phobos, but everyone else hides and leaves me alone to kill each Raptor, but suddenly show up as soon as the power cells drop.
  • When I have a Simaris target in an siphon trap so I can scan it, and someone runs up and starts shooting at it (it was on a really low level mission, so the target didn't have a whole lot of health).
  • When I run a survival mission and someone runs to each life support as soon as it shows up and activates it. Every. Single. Time. And no one else is close enough to receive the refill.
  • When I do a low level interception, and everyone covers one point, except the one guy that goes to every point except the empty one.
  • When I run defection missions and someone tells the survivors to move, even though they have no health and need more time at the life support.

And that's just a start.

On 09/09/2017 at 2:59 AM, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I am the Limbo who puts up Cataclysm and prevents you from shooting anything with my Stasis. 

dr-evil-laughing.gif

i am the squadmate that likes to break limbo's stasis when those Limbos doesn't contribute to the team by using stasis, thinking that we are meele-only squad... when i'm using Detron Mara (20+ projectiles per click, 5 seconds to break stasis)

in general, he become mad

Edited by Zeyez

4 hours ago, GreatEmoWaffle said:
  • When I run a survival mission and someone runs to each life support as soon as it shows up and activates it. Every. Single. Time. And no one else is close enough to receive the refill.

I'm sorry, what? Life support level is universal for the whole team and the capsule refils set ammount. Having any tenno around besides the one activating the life support doesn't give any more benefit to anybody.

Accidently activating the laser when trying to reload in void defense causing all squadmates to get downed.

When two squadmates gets towned, We both attempt to revive one of them and the other dies.

Charging shot to an enemy and a squadmate kills him right before you shoot.

People who spam crouch (You know what that is) instead of reviving you, taking an orokin vault or capturing a target.

When you're trying to play stealth but you forgot to set your matchmaking to solo and players join and steal all your kills.

That's a waterdrop in an ocean.