Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Exiled Prime Stellars™⊱ INTERNATIONAL Casual clan | Recruiting any MR! DISCORD active, Giveaways and daily RAIDS!

MarioMillionsJr

*IGN: V1ra1
*Mastery Rank: 3 almost 4

*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, guild wars 2, basicly everything, you name it and ive heard of or played it.
*What reason I want to join EPS: I moved from my ps4 account to pc and am looking for a friendly helpful clan to join to grow with me as i grow.

7 hours ago, V1ra1 said:

*IGN: V1ra1
*Mastery Rank: 3 almost 4

*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, guild wars 2, basicly everything, you name it and ive heard of or played it.
*What reason I want to join EPS: I moved from my ps4 account to pc and am looking for a friendly helpful clan to join to grow with me as i grow.

Wait! Basically everything? So you mean you know what I'm thinking too? :D
Anyways, sadly we cannot invite you since we needed only from SEA/OCEANUM, so thank you for subscribing at least with us! :)

Edited by ---.DonChi_

*IGN:  Tiny1503
*Mastery Rank: 14

*Other games I've played/genre: gta, farcry series, witcher , survival or rpg games
*What reason I want to join EPS: I am looking for an active community,  no more dead clans. 

7 minutes ago, Tiny1503 said:

*IGN:  Tiny1503
*Mastery Rank: 14

*Other games I've played/genre: gta, farcry series, witcher , survival or rpg games
*What reason I want to join EPS: I am looking for an active community,  no more dead clans. 

Haha! Cool bro! I've played all games you've played and I've loved it all! :D
Yas xur! You're invited and please be welcomed in our clan! 

17 minutes ago, ---.DonChi_ said:

Haha! Cool bro! I've played all games you've played and I've loved it all! :D
Yas xur! You're invited and please be welcomed in our clan! 

Thanks for the invite! :) can you also invite me to the discord ?

Greetings people, I am looking to join a casual clan as wile I can be online often, it can’t be for long, cutting in what i can contribute to the clan or do with clan mates, I am currently part of one (the ruler actually, as everyone above left the clan) but its literally a shadow clan, as in everyone is form 200 days to 600 days without logging in and I can’t do everything on my own, the only reason for not having left the clan myself its because at least have access to the research and not wasting everything I already invested in it.

I would appreciate if you guys could reply, either way thanks, and sorry for my bad english

EDIT:

IGN: NaeRyda
*Mastery Rank: 9
*Other games I've played/genre: BDO, SWTOR, Skyforge, Destiny1/2 ^_^, PoE

Edited by NaeRyda

7 hours ago, NaeRyda said:

Greetings people, I am looking to join a casual clan as wile I can be online often, it can’t be for long, cutting in what i can contribute to the clan or do with clan mates, I am currently part of one (the ruler actually, as everyone above left the clan) but its literally a shadow clan, as in everyone is form 200 days to 600 days without logging in and I can’t do everything on my own, the only reason for not having left the clan myself its because at least have access to the research and not wasting everything I already invested in it.

I would appreciate if you guys could reply, either way thanks, and sorry for my bad english

EDIT:

IGN: NaeRyda
*Mastery Rank: 9
*Other games I've played/genre: BDO, SWTOR, Skyforge, Destiny1/2 ^_^, PoE

Sorry for the late response but I may kindly ask, Is it alright for you to leave your current clan by joining us-leaving your invested contributions?

Edited by ---.DonChi_

12 hours ago, ---.DonChi_ said:

Sorry for the late response but I may kindly ask, Is it alright for you to leave your current clan by joining us-leaving your invested contributions?

No Problem with the late reply, we all have our own things to do ^_^

Well, yes, I loose what resources I may have invested, and it’s a bit of a pain saying bye bye to that ^_^ but at least this way I won’t be the only one doing everything, new things keep being added to the to be researched list and I, with the time I can play this game can’t keep up with that. About the people in the clan… its only 6 with plenty of leaders that havent contributed anything… not like they can with being offline for 600 days!

Take a look: https://imgur.com/a/dkZJm

And the guy with only 83 days is my nephew and he has no intentions of returning any time soon, all he sees now is overwatch and PUBG

Like I said I can’t afford much time to warframe, I do log in often but not for long, and I do contribute with what little I can, witch isn’t much because fo not being able to farm for very long and/or because I don’t have a build that can steamroll everything yet. This is why I asked if it would be ok with you guys before actually leaving this one-man clan.

Thanks and sorry for the bad English as it is mostly self taught + MS word spellchecking ^_^

*IGN:  Chris5286
*Mastery Rank:
6 (~20% till 7)
*Other games I've played/genre: League of Legends, ESO, RPGMO, Heroes & Generals, Mount & Blade, Shadow of Mordor

*What reason you want to join EPS: Current clan is run by a streamer who hardly plays anymore. Someone with perms will get on maybe once a month and research has stagnated. With things set how they are I can't even start them to do them myself. I get on a few times a month when I get that itch but being unable to progress much alone and being stuck w/o things only available through clan research is a big handicap imo.

10 hours ago, NaeRyda said:

No Problem with the late reply, we all have our own things to do ^_^

Well, yes, I loose what resources I may have invested, and it’s a bit of a pain saying bye bye to that ^_^ but at least this way I won’t be the only one doing everything, new things keep being added to the to be researched list and I, with the time I can play this game can’t keep up with that. About the people in the clan… its only 6 with plenty of leaders that havent contributed anything… not like they can with being offline for 600 days!

Take a look: https://imgur.com/a/dkZJm

And the guy with only 83 days is my nephew and he has no intentions of returning any time soon, all he sees now is overwatch and PUBG

Like I said I can’t afford much time to warframe, I do log in often but not for long, and I do contribute with what little I can, witch isn’t much because fo not being able to farm for very long and/or because I don’t have a build that can steamroll everything yet. This is why I asked if it would be ok with you guys before actually leaving this one-man clan.

Thanks and sorry for the bad English as it is mostly self taught + MS word spellchecking ^_^

2 hours ago, Chris5286 said:

*IGN:  Chris5286
*Mastery Rank:
6 (~20% till 7)
*Other games I've played/genre: League of Legends, ESO, RPGMO, Heroes & Generals, Mount & Blade, Shadow of Mordor

*What reason you want to join EPS: Current clan is run by a streamer who hardly plays anymore. Someone with perms will get on maybe once a month and research has stagnated. With things set how they are I can't even start them to do them myself. I get on a few times a month when I get that itch but being unable to progress much alone and being stuck w/o things only available through clan research is a big handicap imo.

Just so you know, let me know if you guys still wants to join our clan. Pm me. :)

*IGN: Adotiln
*Mastery Rank: 6

*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, GW2, League, CoD, usual stuff....
*What reason I want to join EPS: Looking to join a friendly guild that loves to chat and kill stuff :E

5 minutes ago, Adotiln said:

*IGN: Adotiln
*Mastery Rank: 6

*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, GW2, League, CoD, usual stuff....
*What reason I want to join EPS: Looking to join a friendly guild that loves to chat and kill stuff :E

ofc we love to chat in here bro, have fun with us! you're invited!

*IGN: .LeiA._
*Mastery Rank: 24

*Other games I've played/genre: Overwatch, Tekken 7

*What reason I want to join EPS : Interested in doing raids daily and I really need to hunt Teralyst daily. Need more active and friendly clan.

May I ask at what time does your clan attempting raid and Teralyst hunting everyday ?

8 hours ago, .LeiA._ said:

*IGN: .LeiA._
*Mastery Rank: 24

*Other games I've played/genre: Overwatch, Tekken 7

*What reason I want to join EPS : Interested in doing raids daily and I really need to hunt Teralyst daily. Need more active and friendly clan.

May I ask at what time does your clan attempting raid and Teralyst hunting everyday ?

I've tried to invite you just now, but you're already in a clan bro sorry. PM me if you're still interested to join :)

Edited by ---.DonChi_