Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Exiled Prime Stellars™⊱ INTERNATIONAL Casual clan | Recruiting any MR! DISCORD active, Giveaways and daily RAIDS!

MarioMillionsJr

YZgCK6m.jpg
Clan emblem                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Spoiler

AYS4sf2.png

DuVcYbG.png

Greetings fellow Tenno! Broadcasting to 290/300 active loyal brothers!

We are the Exiled Prime Stellars(EPS), warmly welcome you! EPS are humble honorable ninjas treading in the dark, with brutal yet noble instincts. Sages of long lost knowledge and heralds of an ancient line. Transcendent of old tradition, exemplars of nobility standing at the apex, but shrewd merchants all the while.

EPS is a casual clan, but we highly put effort for those who need help. A growing community to ensure your dedication to be as excellent Tenno for this game.
We still have RESEARCH in progress at 98%. So we're looking for a fairly active Tenno who prefers and who will help contribute to complete all our researches at any labs. We have discord and daily raids! With the alliance of The Planetary Alliance may it serves you well too. PM me here or in-game for more inquiry.

Our Dojo's Layout

Spoiler

ofAKhj9.png
                                    MdBHG0N.png

Our Dojo's Screenshots:

Spoiler

3qiB2MB.jpg
zQNsoUk.jpg
7Z9Sxgu.jpg
tEUVGmN.jpg
Kg6Qqtk.jpg
ujuqD5U.jpg
dWTXudA.jpg
bIvpfAt.jpg

Our Clan's Promotion System:

Spoiler

Our Clan's Hierarchy System

DATU
"Leader/Warlord"
He who is supreme and appointed from officers.

ARCHIMEDEAN
"Officer"
This is the clan's management team. There can be a lead officer in the future, but most has the equal voting power.
Each officer has their main responsibility.
1. Recruitment - Keep track of recruiting, members on leave (with notice), purging inactive members, pay attention to disputes and record problems.
2. Discord - Keep track of maintaining roles, creating new channels (upon request from others), organize discord events, moderator channels.
3. Website and other apps - Keep track of guides, videos, clan promotions (including reddit/forums), etc.
4. Events - Manage Community Advisors(Cephalon), track of daily and weekly events, come up with new ideas to create more clan activity. Required to host daily raids(LOR trial, LOR nightmare and JV), farming runs, exp runs for at least 30 minutes per day and not less than 4 hours per week for the benefit of the clan.
How officers are appointed:
Appointed by Leader based on knowledge, leadership and Clan loyalty.
All officers must be rotated around the day where at least one officer should be online at any given time.

CEPHALON
"Community Advisor" (CA)
These members of the clan has proven knowledge about ins and out of the game. Knows secrets and contribute to "future" website with articles/videos etc.
CAs are required to host daily raids(LOR trial, LOR nightmare and JV), farming runs, exp runs for at least 30 minutes per day and not less than 4 hours per week for the benefit of the clan.
The Officer who is in charge will keep a public record of which CA ran which event.

All CAs must be rotated around the day where at least one officer should be online at any given time.

LUNARIAN
 High MR(11+)/High achievement completed member of the clan who has been with the clan for more than 1 month and/or 200 hours of gaming (now) and later expanded
These member must be the people who answer questions of fellow members, discuss positively on game theory. To be promoted on this rank, one must do test and survives SOLO missions: VOID-BELENUS(defense) for 25 waves, PLUTO-HIERACON for 1,000 [Cryotic] farm, LUA-PAVLOV(spy) less than 6 mins to finish, and kill certain LVL 100+ selected GRINEER UNITS using ZEPHYR/TITANIA in Simulacrum within 4 mins and 4 limit deaths(no trial and error). If failed the test 2 times, he/she will retake the test after 24 hours.
All members must pass this rank in order to be full-pledged EPS member or higher promotion for officer.

REAPER
Active members with proper contribution (being in the clan with more than 2 weeks) and with 30 hours of gaming.

HACKER
Members with less than 2 weeks of activity and less contribution.

EXILED STELLAR
Currently invited member. Waiting for trial.

SPACE MONKEY
If you want it. Bananas waiting.

If you're interested and willing to help, state your:
*IGN:
*Mastery Rank:

We have our own DISCORD too.

"Please be reminded to wait patiently for our response and your approval."

Edited by ---.DE.hSabeR_

*IGN: AgnostosXenon

*Mastery Rank: 4 (About to be 5)

*Other Games I play/genre: Black Squad, War Thunder, Team Fortress 2

*Reason I want to Join EPS: Returning player after about 1 year, never been in a clan for whole time I've played

2 minutes ago, AgnostosXenon said:

*IGN: AgnostosXenon

*Mastery Rank: 4 (About to be 5)

*Other Games I play/genre: Black Squad, War Thunder, Team Fortress 2

*Reason I want to Join EPS: Returning player after about 1 year, never been in a clan for whole time I've played

Cool mate! You're invited already! Welcome bro

5 minutes ago, invizibleLP said:

*IGN: invizibleLP
*Mastery Rank: Rank 8

*Other games you play/genre: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft

*What reason you want to join EPS: Returning player after 1-1,5 year

WoW nice one bro... Invite sent right away! Welcome mate cheers 

13 hours ago, GangMember said:

*IGN: GangMember

*Mastery Rank: Rank 7

*Other games you play/genre: Dota 2,COD;CSGO;PlayerUnknowns

*What reason you want to join EPS: Joined Warframe 2 months ago and wanna join a active clan to get my stuff even more powerful

still dota 2 cool... sent invite mate! cheers!

*IGN: Asteriius
*Mastery Rank: 1 (don't annihilate me from this plane of existence)
*Other games you play/genre: PSO2 (JP Server)
*What reason you want to join EPS: Being lonely is not fun. Nope. I wanna socialize more with people, and not be a stoic rock with absolutely no emotions that rarely speaks, because that's exactly what I am (help).

10 hours ago, Asteriius said:

*IGN: Asteriius
*Mastery Rank: 1 (don't annihilate me from this plane of existence)
*Other games you play/genre: PSO2 (JP Server)
*What reason you want to join EPS: Being lonely is not fun. Nope. I wanna socialize more with people, and not be a stoic rock with absolutely no emotions that rarely speaks, because that's exactly what I am (help).

Kua.pinas din po ako hehe, phantasy star online 2? Maganda pa rin po nilalaro mo kua ah? haha
Invited po! Welcome!

10 hours ago, SnowyCows said:

IGN: SnowyCows

MR: 4

Location Europe, Lithuania

Games: LMS, PoE, Cs:Go.

Reason i want to be in this clan: I need labs, i am very active and i can help with resources if needed.

:)

I invited you, but you're already in a clan, sorry 

Edited by ---.DonChi_

• 3 weeks later...

*IGN: Hcrack
*Mastery Rank: 7
*Other games I've played/genre: World of Warcraft/ Guild Wars 2
*What reason I want to join EPS: looking to get the most out the game and be part of a good gaming community to play with. 

23 hours ago, Hcrack said:

*IGN: Hcrack
*Mastery Rank: 7
*Other games I've played/genre: World of Warcraft/ Guild Wars 2
*What reason I want to join EPS: looking to get the most out the game and be part of a good gaming community to play with. 

Sorry for the long wait... I guess you're already in a clan...

5 hours ago, ---.DonChi_ said:

F4! And skyrim cool gamer! You're very welcome mate! You're invited! 

Thank you very much :), maybe pm me the discord server (I have a few days in-game chat ban left for some reason :facepalm:)

Edited by Secuas

8 hours ago, Spoody33 said:

IGN: Spoody33

Mastery Rank: 3 (new account)

Other games: PUBG, Darksiders, Total War, Sleeping Dogs, etc

Reason: Wanted to be part of a clan that has an actual active community and is casually improving!

I totally played all of the games you've mention mate! So I got you here! Cheers! :D

IGN: AngryWolf99

Mastery Rank: 2 (new account)

Other games: EU4, Battlefield 4, Total War, HOI4, etc.

Reason: Wanted try out being a part of something greater and actualy do something more than just solo missions, and contribute to warframe community!

15 hours ago, AngryWolf99 said:

IGN: AngryWolf99

Mastery Rank: 2 (new account)

Other games: EU4, Battlefield 4, Total War, HOI4, etc.

Reason: Wanted try out being a part of something greater and actualy do something more than just solo missions, and contribute to warframe community!

You're intense! B4 and TW! Would like to discuss what's more in your ETC. :D
Anyways, have fun with us bro! You're very welcome!