Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Exiled Prime Stellars™⊱ INTERNATIONAL Casual clan | Recruiting any MR! DISCORD active, Giveaways and daily RAIDS!

MarioMillionsJr

8 hours ago, BanjoPlayer11 said:

Hi i'm a lvl 23 volt, mr3, 100+ hours, and i want to join in yr clan!

2 hours ago, Midoriya.Izuku said:

*IGN: Midoriya.Izuku
*Mastery Rank: 3

*Other games I've played/genre: Dota 2, Ragnarok Online
*Reason: Just still new with the game, 30hours game time. I want to learn more.

You guys are invited already! Feel free to have fun with us new bros!

*IGN: Olof431
*Mastery Rank:
*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, PUBG, CSGO, Witcher 3, Dawn of War 1,2 and 3, Total War: Warhammer and a lot more. 

Reason: I simply want to join a large, active community to have fun and progress with. I haven't been a part of a pleasant online group since my WoW days, which is something I miss. Would love to help out with research. 

Just over 100 hours played, so still pretty new by Warframe standards. Almost got my Nekros Prime, just the systems missing. :)

Edited by Olof431
Add some useful information

8 hours ago, Olof431 said:

*IGN: Olof431
*Mastery Rank:
*Other games I've played/genre: WoW, PUBG, CSGO, Witcher 3, Dawn of War 1,2 and 3, Total War: Warhammer and a lot more. 

Reason: I simply want to join a large, active community to have fun and progress with. I haven't been a part of a pleasant online group since my WoW days, which is something I miss. Would love to help out with research. 

Just over 100 hours played, so still pretty new by Warframe standards. Almost got my Nekros Prime, just the systems missing. :)

You're now our new bro in our clan! 

*IGN: neelu09
*Mastery Rank: 5

*Other games you play/genre: Planetside 2, SWTOR, Destiny 2
*What reason you want to join EPS: Have played the game for last few weeks and liked it. Want to be part to of a clan now to experience it better.

On 12/26/2017 at 3:21 PM, HelloEnvy said:

IGN: Helloenvy

Mastery Rank: 4

Other games I've played/genre: League of Legends, Path of Exile, Overwatch 

On 12/26/2017 at 4:51 PM, neelu09 said:

*IGN: neelu09

*Other games you play/genre: Planetside 2, SWTOR, Destiny 2
*What reason you want to join EPS: Have played the game for last few weeks and liked it. Want to be part to of a clan now to experience it better.

Thank you for your patience! You deserved to be in our clan fitted very well! Awesome! 
You guys invited now and have our most warm welcome mates!

*IGN: pancakedaddy
*Mastery Rank: 8

*Other games I've played/genre: Dark Souls, Rocket League, RPGs

Reason:

I am looking for an active community that is willing to help each other out and have fun! :) I love warframe and would love to have fun with others!

On 1/2/2018 at 5:17 AM, pancakedaddy said:

*IGN: pancakedaddy

*Other games I've played/genre: Dark Souls, Rocket League, RPGs

Reason:

I am looking for an active community that is willing to help each other out and have fun! :) I love warframe and would love to have fun with others!

invited though you're already in a clan sorry bro

7 hours ago, KennenIsLove said:

*IGN: KennenIsLove

*Other games I've played/genre: League of Cancer (xd)

invited, and be welcome bro! cheers! more like cancerous? x)

2 minutes ago, PAW N said:

*xanavy

*North America
*Black Desert Online, League of Legends, PUBG, Smite, Paladins, Overwatch, Path of Exile, TF2

so which is better? PUBG? OW? TF2? WF? hahahA!
btw, you're invited . WELCOME!

*IGN: Night_Knight
*Mastery Rank: 4

*Other games you play/genre: Insurgency, Dota 2, Payday 2
*What reason you want to join EPS: Returning player after 4 years. To improve my warframe, getting stronger and grow alongside great Warframe community.

•  

2 hours ago, Night_Knight said:

*IGN: Night_Knight
*Mastery Rank: 4

*Other games you play/genre: Insurgency, Dota 2, Payday 2
*What reason you want to join EPS: Returning player after 4 years. To improve my warframe, getting stronger and grow alongside great Warframe community.

•  

mhmm Payday 2!
batchmate? cheers
Invited bro 

*IGN: Albedo333
*Mastery Rank: 11

*Other games you play/genre: Rainbow 6 Siege, Overwatch, Guildwars 2, Retired Dota 2 after 2000 hours, Darksouls, Rocket league
*What reason you want to join EPS: I've returned to warframe a few months ago after taking a long break from it and had a great time although I've shyed away from joining a clan so far since I like to be casual in gaming and many clans would throw you out after a few days of inactivity, I really miss playing with others and chatting though and warframe is pretty lonely solo so I'd love to be part of the community!

1 hour ago, Albedo333 said:

*IGN: Albedo333
*Mastery Rank: 11

*Other games you play/genre: Rainbow 6 Siege, Overwatch, Guildwars 2, Retired Dota 2 after 2000 hours, Darksouls, Rocket league
*What reason you want to join EPS: I've returned to warframe a few months ago after taking a long break from it and had a great time although I've shyed away from joining a clan so far since I like to be casual in gaming and many clans would throw you out after a few days of inactivity, I really miss playing with others and chatting though and warframe is pretty lonely solo so I'd love to be part of the community!

I understand ya, felt sad to say, you've been alone all this time. I feel ya, but i'm glad you come up and join us! Invited bro!

Edited by ---.DonChi_

*IGN: Fatkitty2

*Other games you play/genre: League of Legends, FFXIV, Armello
*What reason you want to join EPS: Looking for an active clan that likes to help out and farm relics and other stuff. It's getting kinda boring playing solo or with randos so joining a casual clan would help with that :)

6 hours ago, Fatkitty2 said:

*IGN: Fatkitty2

*Other games you play/genre: League of Legends, FFXIV, Armello
*What reason you want to join EPS: Looking for an active clan that likes to help out and farm relics and other stuff. It's getting kinda boring playing solo or with randos so joining a casual clan would help with that :)

We are indeed an active clan mate and we're really active on helping bros here. You won't get bored here with us! Invited!

IGN Name: slayard

MR: 5

Other Games CS source/GO, EQ, WOW, Rainbow six, Diablo 2, path of exile, Left for Dead, pretty much whatever I can get my hands on.

Reason: Started playing this game 4 years ago solo, got completely lost, came back a few times and solo'd stuff, PUG'd a few missions and found it a significantly better game experience.  Looking for a decent guild to kick arse and chew bubble gum with.