Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're a casual clan looking for all kinds of people :D

TimmyToyBoy

Our clan is called: Kinryu

as of right now we have 5 members and 2 are active. we're looking to expand that by notifying as much people that they can join our clan, no matter the level/rank.
We have a dojo with all the research you might need. want to join? just go ahead and ask, simple as that :D

See you there ;)

My dearest apologies, I've been off and on these last few months, I've tried adding all of you and I will keep doing so in the future for people who react on this thread, although some of you are in a clan already so I can't invite those people. most of you I've been able to invite and add to the clan. As we speak the clan is building energy labs to build barracks so more can join, so a contribution to the vault with whatever you can would be a blessing :D still to this day anyone can join, no problem with rank or anything

hope you all enjoy the clan and the experience and I hope we can all get along and play together!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings people, I am looking to join a casual clan as wile I can be online often, it can’t be for long, cutting in what i can contribute to the clan or do with clan mates, I am currently part of one (the ruler actually, as everyone above left the clan) but its literally a shadow clan, as in everyone is form 200 days to 600 days without logging in and I can’t do everything on my own, the only reason for not having left the clan myself its because at least have access to the research and not wasting everything I already invested in it.

I would appreciate if you guys could reply, either way thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

PS: Only MR9