Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

If anyone is still looking for a clan I would highly reccomend Outlaw stars. We are an ever growing community and we will explode once this game hits open beta so get in early and become the base of a solid clan!

P.S.

When you join be sure to play a frost everytime you run with Mmimzie, he LOVES frosts so much. Also, be sure to use avalanche all the time he oh so enjoy that animation.

Edited by Dagnome

If anyone is still looking for a clan I would highly reccomend Outlaw stars. We are an ever growing community and we will explode once this game hits open beta so get in early and become the base of a solid clan!

P.S.

When you join be sure to play a frost everytime you run with Mmimzie, he LOVES frosts so much. Also, be sure to use avalanche all the time he oh so enjoy that animation.

This, we are a very active group who have already become ver close knit. When the game goes Open, it will only get better. =)

And yes, annoy mmimzie with Avalanche, especially on Xini! ;-)

This clan's name made me want to watch outlaw star again....it has been a long time since I saw it.

I know the feeling, upon realizing that I wanted to form a clan so that I was not as bored playing solo, and remembering the show for the name, I had to revisit it! =D

Sure, if you go to the clan site, you can access the Teamspeak Server there, by double clicking on the server name, and If you register, you will get access to the forums, where you can get the password!

Edited by Zackai

Still looking for members? I would love to join. Very social guy and very active.

I will send you an invite :)

if anyone has posted in this thread and needs an invite feel free to PM me and I will get you in as well.

Edited by Dagnome

So, it looks like I am looking for a clan. Been playing for a few days and loving it but unlocking new levels by my self is a bit challanging. Playing in Europe - West time. I would love to help out as much as I can, but for starters I belive I am in need of some help myself.