Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

I've been in this clan for some while now, and I must say that our members had pretty awesome times playing together! That being said, we're always looking for more people to play with. If you want in, all you have to do is ask any of us for an invite, and we'll make sure you're invited as soon as possible. Go, Outlaw Star!

Seriously folks,

Outlaw Star is an ever growing community with an even bigger thirst for expansion within Warframe. If you want to ge tyour foot into an established clan before we go open beta and the true chaos begins I will be awaiting a message.

As true as this is I am willing to bet people are browsing by it. A lot of individuals are attemtping to find farming groups using the Squad forum, why not just join a clan? Then youll always have a farming group. :)

Attempted to send you an invtie, but someone has already ninja invited you to their clan, so I will need you to delete the current invite before I can send you one. =)

done, and HI GRIM lol you stalking me?

Edited by Smith0rz

Hey people, been a member of the clan for about 10 days now and these guys are awesome. There's always someone on who's willing to run my pathetic butt through a mission when I need help. And they're just fun to chat with, too.

If you're browsing this forum and not sure if you want to be a part of Outlaw Star, I'm telling you that you definitely should. Contact Zackai or Dag NOW and be part of something great.

And don't forget to come over to the clan forum when you do.

Edited by zeroice

Hey all, Saw the name and just had to toss ya'll a message, as I'm a big fan of anime, and outlaw star, so I thought i'd see what kinna mettle ya'll are made out of, heh. I'm a middle class player, lv 30 and currently grinding my eyes out trying to get good mods so that I can handle Eris' Xini solo, I was wonderin' if I could get an invite from one of ya'll so that I can actually do somethin' other than just solo content, heh. Send me an invite or a heya, and i'll be sure to smile all the way, :D

Hey all, Saw the name and just had to toss ya'll a message, as I'm a big fan of anime, and outlaw star, so I thought i'd see what kinna mettle ya'll are made out of, heh. I'm a middle class player, lv 30 and currently grinding my eyes out trying to get good mods so that I can handle Eris' Xini solo, I was wonderin' if I could get an invite from one of ya'll so that I can actually do somethin' other than just solo content, heh. Send me an invite or a heya, and i'll be sure to smile all the way, :D

I'm online now. I'm trying to send you an invite. I can't seem to workout inviting people, or talking to them for that matter, if they are not in my recent activity list or contacts list.

Edit: I'll just send you a friend invite and a clan invite at the same time. That is the only work around I can do. All you have to do is accept.

Edited by Crominix772