Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

I'm always up for joining... that's assuming my internet will let me play long enough.

But a bit about me:

IGN: Exodeath

I am on a whopping 3Mbps internet connection right now, so I may lag a little bit (damn century link) but other than that I am currently in the midwest so times will vary for me since I live with my grandparents and my room is right across from theirs.

Sent over your invite Exo, look forward to having you! I think most of us can relate on the slow internet from one point or another! But we would still love to have you aboard!

Edited by jaywalker
Signature Violation. Removed.

Sent over your invite Exo, look forward to having you! I think most of us can relate on the slow internet from one point or another! But we would still love to have you aboard!

Thanks for the invite,I'm not sure if I'm technically open beta or not since I just downloaded the game yesterday, but if you have a spare key just in case I'll gladly take it

Alright, thanks for the invite! I'm not really an extrordinary unique person, currently I'm just a typical high school student who ejoys gaming. Hopefully I get to play with you guys soon!

Not a thing wrong with that! All we ask is that you play nice with the rest of the clan, and of course have a good time!

If you want the TS3 info pm me.

Edited by jaywalker
Signature Violation. Removed.