Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Hello, Id like to request an invite to your clan, if for any other reason that I really enjoyed Outlaw star.....you know, back when tv was actually watchable -_-;.

Im on quite frequently and have a headset for teamspeak.  Though my girlfriend uses it quite a bit, so I can't guarantee that ill be on TS all the time, gf gets first dibs on headset or I suffer the dreaded aggro.

Im an Old school PC gamer, enjoy a lot of games and so far Warframe is keeping me quite occupied, I possess a Rhino, Vau, and leveling a nova so I can fill any role once I learn how to do t3 defense and stuff a tad better(something im sure someone here can teach me how to do ^^

My IGN is Garoth, online right now ^^, hope to get an invite.

Hello, Id like to request an invite to your clan, if for any other reason that I really enjoyed Outlaw star.....you know, back when tv was actually watchable -_-;.

Im on quite frequently and have a headset for teamspeak.  Though my girlfriend uses it quite a bit, so I can't guarantee that ill be on TS all the time, gf gets first dibs on headset or I suffer the dreaded aggro.

Im an Old school PC gamer, enjoy a lot of games and so far Warframe is keeping me quite occupied, I possess a Rhino, Vau, and leveling a nova so I can fill any role once I learn how to do t3 defense and stuff a tad better(something im sure someone here can teach me how to do ^^

My IGN is Garoth, online right now ^^, hope to get an invite.

Submit an application on our clan site and we will send you an invite asap!

http://outlawstar.enjin.com/home