The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assign Focus to Warframe

Grimmstyler

Ive noticed how certain focus schools work with certain Waframes..

Is it possible to make a assignment module for focus schools to Warframes please? It is such a pain to switch between schools..

Possibly a "focus adapter" to assign a Warframe to a specific school, because a lens is used for lvling a school..

Now the question is.. If the Warframe should be assigned to a school.., should only that Warframe can level the focus school?? or can a lens be installed to level a focus school of a different school?? Because more experience with a frame would improve mastery..

Adapters would, of course, cost plat.. Or obtainable from Syndicates?? and invasion/alerts 

I'd like Focus choice to - optionally - be tied to individual configs
(defaulting to your Primary you selected at the Operator),
as the same Frame might still want different schools on different configs.

Syndicate Sigils I've long wanted to be purely cosmetic,
just let us choose which Syndicate we're currently supporting at the Syndicate console, done.
(Have each Sigil you own for a Syndicate give a +1% to +2% bonus, to add up to the current max of 15%, or more, even.)

Edited by NinjaZeku

I would definitely love for them to allow us to tie the active focus to our loadout. I've been asking for this for a while to no avail. As you said, different schools are clearly better suited to different frames and weapon styles so it would be much more convenient to not have to manually change focus every single time I switch (which for me is often).

I frequently forget to switch them and end up with someone like Mesa, with Naramon on. Or Ash, with Vazarin. Doesn't always have synergy.