The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Arms Deformed!

TeddyBear

In complete disagreement. Best looking frame there is. 

Oh dear Scott a clash of personal opinions and aesthetic taste! However shall we resolve this!? D: 

Jousting using laser-lances from atop the backs of velociraptors, of course!

There's also, y'know, civil discussion, but where's the fun in that?!

Edited by Atheau

I like to think of it as if Nova had experienced some terrible accident with antimatter that left her limbs severely mangled, and there was only so much of them that could be 'reconstructed' by putting her into the suit, which supplements any lost flesh or muscles by way of the Warframe bio-exoskeletal suit from said horrific accident.

Edited by Letter13

I like to think of it as if Nova had experienced some terrible accident with antimatter that left her limbs severely mangled, and there was only so much of them that could be 'reconstructed' by putting her into the suit, which supplements any lost flesh or muscles by way of the Warframe bio-exoskeletal suit from said horrific accident.

It's a good story but i want a smexy nova lol

Her &#! definitely got preserved.

zd2vLTn.jpg

I don't want believe Nova is mutilated. :-(

the helmet is the only thing that bothers me.

Either I deal with this dumb version,

Or the one that makes her look like a bird 

I'm with you on that. Well, I guess the feet too. Seriously, I'm going with what people said before, she looks like a @(*()$ MLP character. Wide legs, flat feet, disproportionate, and snout on the original helmet. The alternative helmet isn't much better.

Jousting using laser-lances from atop the backs of velociraptors, of course!

There's also, y'know, civil discussion, but where's the fun in that?!

On the rise at dawn then! I shall bring my finest razorback and may the best knight win!

In all seriousness, civil discussion might be cheaper. I hear velociraptors cost a bomb to lodge. 

I'm with you on that. Well, I guess the feet too. Seriously, I'm going with what people said before, she looks like a @(*()$ MLP character. Wide legs, flat feet, disproportionate, and snout on the original helmet. The alternative helmet isn't much better.

Oh look someone figured it out. Ponyframe? 

tumblr_m6wkqu269Z1qihztbo1_500.gif

If you don't like it, no-one's forcing you to wear one. 

Edited by 11.11.11