The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Arms Deformed!

TeddyBear

Never noticed this... oh god, why did you have to notice it OP ;_; now I'll think of popeye everytime I play my Nova...

3eE7L.jpg

Although there's a possibility that those are just gauntlets and not her deformed forearms, kind of like Megaman, only more in-built and merged?

Edited by CapricaSix

I wouldn't be too sure though, after noticing her long neck and awkward retracted head... Maybe she's had an accident, that's another possibility lol.

The neck is a skeleton bug. It happens with all the frames. Nyx with the vespa helm looks particularly funny. 

I'm not referring to the "broken neck" bug that happens when the primary gun is equipped, that was fixed in the last update. I'm referring to the unusually long neck.

Ah apologies, I thought you were referring to said bug, as someone else was earlier in the thread. (Was it meant to be fixed? Because I've seen evidence to the contrary). 

Now that I've read your thread I must agree with your perspective on that neck though o_o It really is rather long, and more importantly, rather dissimilar from the concept art. I honestly hadn't noticed it in-game, but I wouldn't be against a model tweak to address that. 

Edited by 11.11.11

But really, it's just an animation deformity. If you carefully look on the pre-mission screen on Tolstoj (Vor), where your frame is depicted in a very special pose, you'll see LOTS of anatomy horror with practically every warframe.

Ah apologies, I thought you were referring to said bug, as someone else was earlier in the thread. (Was it meant to be fixed? Because I've seen evidence to the contrary). 

Now that I've read your thread I must agree with your perspective on that neck though o_o It really is rather long, and more importantly, rather dissimilar from the concept art. I honestly hadn't noticed it in-game, but I wouldn't be against a model tweak to address that. 

Cheers :P and yeah I'd say it was meant to be fixed I believe, I mean this doesn't quite look normal, does it?

1f7DY3y.jpg

I couldn't bring myself to use any primary weapons while that lasted, when I did, I just ran a lot because then it wouldn't warp so badly if you ran ;_;

Edited by CapricaSix

Cheers :P and yeah I'd say it was meant to be fixed I believe, I mean this doesn't quite look normal, does it?

I couldn't bring myself to use any primary weapons while that lasted, when I did, I just ran a lot because then it wouldn't warp so badly if you ran ;_;

Oh gosh that one. I'd forgotten about that one. Almost reminds me of: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/846952377626049025/0B67467843A6A4F0064CF69FDDBA270603028D5C/

It's interesting just how much weird stuff going on with out character can effect us as the player. Or should I say, how much we as players put in store by our little collections of pixles. I remember how when that ^ was happening to me, I kept banging into walls and blundering about. Of course I could have just been distracted by such an odd sight, but it's not a big stretch to suppose that my characters lack of a head, made me feel as though I had lost my own.