Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master rank 9 bugged.

Brainierboss756

So I have failed mastery Rank 9 3 nights now. The first night was my fault, I got caught and I should have failed, the second and third however are not. I killed all enemies except the very last one when I STEALTH FINISHER him, he dies then i have been detected. So I take my first re attempt, kill 5/6 enemies get behind last one and once again, he dies and I have still been detected. I did not miss, walk past him or fall of the edge. "press E to stealth Kill" appears on my screen, I press it, he dies and I fail. I have practiced this test for over 2 hours in total and have had no problems. I have also counted all enemies so I am positive that I have not left one behind that could have caught me. I know for sure that I should have had this done last night but once again I have failed it (once again) to this bug. I demand a redo without waiting 24 hours because I didn't mess it up, you guys did, and if this bug happens again, I will consider uninstalling. Not going to keep playing a game I can't progress on.

Edited by Brainierboss756