Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

[DE]Megan

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

Changes

• The Prisma Angstrum is now tradable! It has been fixed as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/840283-prisma-angstrum-is-not-tradable-investigating/?tab=comments#comment-8967262.
  • Tweaked the Arca Titron’s handle to be longer. 
  • Tweaked the firing sounds of the Prisma Angstrum.
  • Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.
  • To reduce "droughts" between Fomorian/Razorback events, Grineer and Corpus now gain fractional progress towards their construction projects while they are actively invading an opponent's location (i.e. earn progress over the course of their attack regardless of whether they end up occupying the node at the end).

Fixes

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor not damaging enemy weak spots (Lephantis, Sargas Ruk, etc).
  • Fixed the Arca Scisco beam FX disappearing when Modded for high Fire Rate.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing the Arca Scisco beams.
  • Fixed Panthera Alt fire hitting any enemy within a large radius after Hydroid casts Undertow.
  • Fixed failing the mission if you fail to complete the puzzle rooms in Void/Orokin missions before the timer runs out.
  • Fixed casting Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Soundquake when hitting an enemy with a "grappling hook weapon" allowing you to move around.
  • Fixed getting stuck in the ESC menu when attempting to access the Market during Vor’s Prize.
  • Fixed AI getting stuck on balconies in the Corpus Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. 
  • Fixed shooting Frost’s Snow Globe from the outside with the Lenz resulting in the Blast damage applying twice instead of Cold then Blast. 
  • Fixed seeing a white Defense bar in Sortie Defense missions.
  • Fixed a script error when triggering a Kuva Siphon.

• Like 5

Hit wave 10 to 11 transition during the deployment. Two people from the squad eager to lose their progress left the squad, one of them being the host. Host migration started, failed and we (the last two remaining) got kicked out of the mission, being greeted with the "Mission Failed" screen.

I guess given the deployment being in progress the host migration could not succeed. If that is the case, what is the reason for the game not waiting until the deployment is complete to attempt a migration?

If I'm not mistaken Arca titron's description has a grammar error:

CrLXLYh.jpg?1

yeNrdvL.jpg?1

Shouldn't it say either "unleashed on slam attack" or "unleashed with slam attacks" or even "unleashed on or with slam attacks".

Funny how they looked into fixing the model on the weapon but still didn't see the error. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi btw 

Edited by Dragos
accidental upload

29 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Wonder how prisma angstrum not being tradable on release will effect prices

I almost think that this is intentional. DE makes the new prisma weapon untradeable so that people had time to figure it out and get more info on it. So once the craze dies out and prices lower, they make it tradeable so that people could get it for reasonable cost.

See? DE cares.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.

Introduced my friend to WF and he had his first baro visit last Friday and there they were. I tried to play it off and not draw attention to it, hopefully he forgets by the time he reaches Second Dream. Thanks for fixing it though.