Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

[DE]Megan

Aww, I kind of liked the short handle - gave Titron a personality of its own. Now it kinda feels a little more "generic" now that it's the same length as Jat Kittag and some of the others. Would have been nice if the handle was designed collapsible like Ferrox but ah well.

23 hours ago, Dragos said:

If I'm not mistaken Arca titron's description has a grammar error:

CrLXLYh.jpg?1

yeNrdvL.jpg?1

Shouldn't it say either "unleashed on slam attack" or "unleashed with slam attacks" or even "unleashed on or with slam attacks".

Funny how they looked into fixing the model on the weapon but still didn't see the error. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi btw 

I tend to agree with the way how [DE] wrote the description; the grammar structure might not be as wrong as it looks like if we consider "unleashed on" as a sort of compound expression, then the effect is "unleashed on[upon] [someone, someplace]" "with [after] slam attacks". Let's see what the experts say :heart:

Edited by RubenRosas

1 hour ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I almost think that this is intentional. DE makes the new prisma weapon untradeable so that people had time to figure it out and get more info on it. So once the craze dies out and prices lower, they make it tradeable so that people could get it for reasonable cost.

See? DE cares.

Except the prices will be higher because things always sell for less while baro is selling them, then increase as time goes on. So good for sellers.

Is anyone else having problems with Rivens on the Prisma Angstrum? I have one with -Corpus damage but it also reduces all the damage and status chance to 0.

mSxX8nx.png

As you can see below, i tested the same mod on a regular Angstrum and it works fine.

1SQKMUq.png

2 hours ago, Armoredblade1 said:

Do you know when the glitch in orokin derelict assassination will me fixed. one of the boss heads don't open or attack

I, too would like to see a fix for this. It's been an on-going problem for several years now. Specifically the Corpus head. Lephantis is essentially unclearable at the moment due to this bug (and therefore preventing other tenno from clearing the requirements for Eris).

On 9/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, BrutalGreen said:

@[DE]Saske

Client player location gets desynchronized with host causing game breaking issues such as doors not to open (unless swapping to operator), not being able to extract, some (not all) abilities stop behaving properly, unable to interact with things such as life support pods and enemy spawns get messed up.

Not sure what exactly causes this but seems to happen to me every other game although most people I've talked to don't experience this nearly as often. My guess is it has something to do with either spamming a lot of abilities or rapid movement as I feel I do both of these far more than the average player. Also this was never an issue until a few updates ago sometime around the release of Harrow.

This is still a huge issue and I don't understand why I seem to be the only one reporting this

2 hours ago, Dragos said:

If I'm not mistaken Arca titron's description has a grammar error:

CrLXLYh.jpg?1

yeNrdvL.jpg?1

Shouldn't it say either "unleashed on slam attack" or "unleashed with slam attacks" or even "unleashed on or with slam attacks".

Funny how they looked into fixing the model on the weapon but still didn't see the error. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi btw 

"Each successive kill from this massive electron hammer builds an electron charge that is unleashed (on targets with) (with) slam attacks."

There are a few ways it could be worded. I do agree that it feels worded incorrectly, or a word is missing.