Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

[DE]Megan

please fix the host magration bug and the bug that keeps loging me out for no reason in the middle of the mission

and please fix the riven drop tables in sortie cuz me and a friend of mine we didnt get any riven from sortie for more then a month now

41 minutes ago, BrutalGreen said:

This is still a huge issue and I don't understand why I seem to be the only one reporting this

maybe people are not reporting it because they never experience it? i never have desync issues unless im connected to a host with a really bad connection, or whos computer can barely run the game.

time to start looking at local causes instead of assuming its an issue on DE's side. maybe your internet is bad, maybe your computer is having issues, maybe your modem/network card has broken and is dropping packets?1

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

Fixes

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor not damaging enemy weak spots (Lephantis, Sargas Ruk, etc).
  • Fixed shooting Frost’s Snow Globe from the outside with the Lenz resulting in the Blast damage applying twice instead of Cold then Blast. 

for the Plasmor, this sucks fair deal less now, (felt useless on bosses/enemys w/ certain weakspots.) (does this mean Eximus Ancients this is effective against too?)

for the Lenz? THANK YOU!!. i've been RIP'd because i've misjudged the spacing between the frost bubble and aimed target and it just immediately Exploding right in the face. but only if we can get it to not instantly explode on contact w/ a Frost bubble in general, there's a small growing trend in public matchmaking for frosts if they spot a lenz user just infron and Snowglobe up just as they shoot to down the user. :/ gets annoying as F* durring Sorties!

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

To reduce "droughts" between Fomorian/Razorback events, Grineer and Corpus now gain fractional progress towards their construction projects while they are actively invading an opponent's location (i.e. earn progress over the course of their attack regardless of whether they end up occupying the node at the end).

I DO NOT think this was necessary, but hey, if there are plenty of Tennos to stop upcoming Formorian/Razorback, Have Fun!

Good Luck DE! 

8 minutes ago, DesFrSpace said:

I DO NOT think this was necessary, but hey, if there are plenty of Tennos to stop upcoming Formorian/Razorback, Have Fun!

Good Luck DE! 

Last I heard, the attacks are on a timer and will end regardless of player interaction. Think of the life bar as time remaining rather than health remaining. But then, that's just what I heard. I son't know if it's true.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.

I've noticed a lot of changes recently that are to try and make the game more "new player friendly". So my opinion on this is that these items shouldn't just not show up, but appear like normal and instead are locked with a message saying something like "this item is restricted until you complete the Second Dream quest".

That way, any new players that see these items are given another incentive to progress further, rather than having it all hidden and them not finding out until they finish the quest. It'd give them more motivation you know?

40 minutes ago, Conargle said:

I've noticed a lot of changes recently that are to try and make the game more "new player friendly". So my opinion on this is that these items shouldn't just not show up, but appear like normal and instead are locked with a message saying something like "this item is restricted until you complete the Second Dream quest".

That way, any new players that see these items are given another incentive to progress further, rather than having it all hidden and them not finding out until they finish the quest. It'd give them more motivation you know?

As a relatively new player I hugely appreciate DE's efforts in trying to avoid spoilers related to the nature of the Operator as revealed by the Second Dream quest because I hugely enjoyed that Quest and I still reflect about the nature and future of the events disclosed. Thanks DE :]

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I almost think that this is intentional. DE makes the new prisma weapon untradeable so that people had time to figure it out and get more info on it. So once the craze dies out and prices lower, they make it tradeable so that people could get it for reasonable cost.

See? DE cares.

Pretty sure it has the opposite effect, people don't know when / if it will be tradeable so fewer people buy extras of it to sell and prices go up

• Like 1

I use the left-hip holster on the Arca Titron so it doesn't clip through the Arca Plasmor when both are holstered... I logged in today and ohey, the Titron's handle-battery is like up next to my head!

Give...us...the option to shorten it again...pretty please! A skin, maybe?

Edited by Puck.Swiftpaw
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Puck.Swiftpaw said:

I use the left-hip holster on the Arca Titron so it doesn't clip through the Arca Plasmor when both are holstered... I logged in today and ohey, the Titron's handle-battery is like up next to my head!

Give...us...the option to shorten it again...pretty please! A skin, maybe?

Certainly not Mjolnir anymore =^/ 

A short-handle hammer skin would be awesome, make our Mjolnir short again!

im still noticing an issue with some animation sets having a contorted stance with their left arm on the arca plasmor. currently i see it on most of the noble animations for inaros, valkyr, ember, etc.. as well as some agile animation sets. thanks for the update, i continue to love this beautiful thing called warframe!