Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

[DE]Megan

9683C94917CAAAE7C2DF33CE05C44849A26F0A51

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Tweaked the Arca Titron’s handle to be longer. 

now you just need to fix the sugatra mount point on it so its not in the middle of the handle

Edited by CooLAciD

Logged in to get my 650 Day Login Reward.  Am thankful for the forma and the Golden Potato, but apparently the Spectral Tide Sigil isn't showing up in my inventory.  I assume it might have to do with the patch that hit.  I'll try to do a file verify tomorrow sometime. 

This patch stole my last two Volt Prime sets. They vanished... gone... Well, there is still the possibility, that my stupidity sold them for ducats. But i'd have much better/worse stuff for that...

Anyone else noticing something similar?

PS: Energy modifying mods (Flow, Primed Flow) are either not working correctly, or simply show wrong numbers in the Arsenal.

Example: Excalibur R30 150 Energy + maxed Flow (+150%) = 300 Energy (but should be 375)

Edited by Gelban.der.Reihe

35 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

Logged in to get my 650 Day Login Reward.  Am thankful for the forma and the Golden Potato, but apparently the Spectral Tide Sigil isn't showing up in my inventory.  I assume it might have to do with the patch that hit.  I'll try to do a file verify tomorrow sometime. 

It isn't a sigil, its a glyph. :)

Edited by Skulldozer115
  • Like 1

Why can't we repeat sortie missions anymore? I went to try and repeat todays sortie one (corpus eximus stronghold rescue), but the node isn't on my starchart anymore after completing the mission once, and selecting the mission from the dropdown sortie menu doesn't do anything. Relogging didn't fix the issue. I'm very disappointed that this wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. Some of us actually enjoyed rerunning some sortie missions as they could provide interesting scenarios to test builds out, and occasionally offered decent alternative xp farming areas.

3 hours ago, DarkGunner44 said:

Stealth patch. Syndicate proc cooldown goes from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. If it's not a stealth patch, where the heck is this addressed!

I may be wrong, but I think I remember seeing this mentioned in the previous hotfix's notes

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•  
  •  

noooooooo... why....... why,why,wwhyyyy...

short hammer looked soo cool and made it fun to use! all the other hammers are large, it gave it a bit of unique aesthetic :<

worst change since nerfing simulor and tonkors... frfr. 

oajuDNM.jpg

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

Just wanted to mention this but a bug has turned up as a result.  You forgot to move the attachment position, so now it appears stuck in the middle of the handle. =P

17 hours ago, Gelban.der.Reihe said:

PS: Energy modifying mods (Flow, Primed Flow) are either not working correctly, or simply show wrong numbers in the Arsenal.

Example: Excalibur R30 150 Energy + maxed Flow (+150%) = 300 Energy (but should be 375)

warframe mods work off rank 0 stats. Excaliburs energy is 100 at rank 0

so 150+(100*1.5)=300

numbers are right

• Like 1

On 2017-09-12 at 4:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Prisma Angstrum is now tradable! It has been fixed as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/840283-prisma-angstrum-is-not-tradable-investigating/?tab=comments#comment-8967262.
  • Tweaked the firing sounds of the Prisma Angstrum.
  • Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.
  • To reduce "droughts" between Fomorian/Razorback events, Grineer and Corpus now gain fractional progress towards their construction projects while they are actively invading an opponent's location (i.e. earn progress over the course of their attack regardless of whether they end up occupying the node at the end).

Fixes

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor not damaging enemy weak spots (Lephantis, Sargas Ruk, etc).
  • Fixed the Arca Scisco beam FX disappearing when Modded for high Fire Rate.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing the Arca Scisco beams.
  • Fixed Panthera Alt fire hitting any enemy within a large radius after Hydroid casts Undertow.
  • Fixed failing the mission if you fail to complete the puzzle rooms in Void/Orokin missions before the timer runs out.
  • Fixed casting Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Soundquake when hitting an enemy with a "grappling hook weapon" allowing you to move around.
  • Fixed getting stuck in the ESC menu when attempting to access the Market during Vor’s Prize.
  • Fixed AI getting stuck on balconies in the Corpus Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. 
  • Fixed shooting Frost’s Snow Globe from the outside with the Lenz resulting in the Blast damage applying twice instead of Cold then Blast. 
  • Fixed seeing a white Defense bar in Sortie Defense missions.
  • Fixed a script error when triggering a Kuva Siphon.

I didn't get that thing with the Baro items thingy.

On 12.09.2017 at 5:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Prisma Angstrum is now tradable! It has been fixed as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/840283-prisma-angstrum-is-not-tradable-investigating/?tab=comments#comment-8967262.
  • Tweaked the firing sounds of the Prisma Angstrum.
  • Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.
  • To reduce "droughts" between Fomorian/Razorback events, Grineer and Corpus now gain fractional progress towards their construction projects while they are actively invading an opponent's location (i.e. earn progress over the course of their attack regardless of whether they end up occupying the node at the end).

Fixes

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor not damaging enemy weak spots (Lephantis, Sargas Ruk, etc).
  • Fixed the Arca Scisco beam FX disappearing when Modded for high Fire Rate.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing the Arca Scisco beams.
  • Fixed Panthera Alt fire hitting any enemy within a large radius after Hydroid casts Undertow.
  • Fixed failing the mission if you fail to complete the puzzle rooms in Void/Orokin missions before the timer runs out.
  • Fixed casting Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Soundquake when hitting an enemy with a "grappling hook weapon" allowing you to move around.
  • Fixed getting stuck in the ESC menu when attempting to access the Market during Vor’s Prize.
  • Fixed AI getting stuck on balconies in the Corpus Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. 
  • Fixed shooting Frost’s Snow Globe from the outside with the Lenz resulting in the Blast damage applying twice instead of Cold then Blast. 
  • Fixed seeing a white Defense bar in Sortie Defense missions.
  • Fixed a script error when triggering a Kuva Siphon.

and you broke kubrow's AI