Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.7.1

[DE]Megan

Whenever I use my Hydroid Prime's Tentacle Swarm (4th ability) on a defense mission pod (what you're defending) it doesn't spawn, and it just eats up my energy, and did the same on the hydron defense map, the platform that the defense pod is on, (can go up and down) doesn't let my Tentacle Swarm spawn on it. Please Fix!

On 15.9.2017 at 10:29 AM, Megasupremeprime said:

I didn't get that thing with the Baro items thingy.

It's a massive spoiler for the two best story quests in the game. If you dont know yet, DONT spoil yourself. Speed ahead to Uranus and experience the best parts of the game as it stands so far first. I'll help you get along if you add me in game ;)

16 hours ago, Jukantos said:

It's a massive spoiler for the two best story quests in the game. If you dont know yet, DONT spoil yourself. Speed ahead to Uranus and experience the best parts of the game as it stands so far first. I'll help you get along if you add me in game ;)

sure what is your name on warframe, I already completed second dream.

Edited by Megasupremeprime

Vielleicht solltest du dich da eher an den deutschen Bereich des Forums wenden, denn hier wird dich womöglich weder jemand verstehen, noch dir antworten.

Versuch es am besten mal hier, obwohl man dir wohl raten wird, ein Support-Ticket zu senden:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/56-spieler-helfen-spielern/

Viel Erfolg jedenfalls und pass nächstes Mal am besten besser auf :)

Edited by _Chizuru_

On 9/12/2017 at 10:30 PM, Husla said:

Still no fix for Jordas not docking properly.

Still no fix for the Jordas Verdict at all :/

The one thing that stops me about eight times out of ten is that stupid esophage bug where only the host can go through them, its completely glitched for clients and won't send them through. Too many times have I gotten to the last stage, only to have my hopes of an energize trodden on by this bug. PLEASE FIX THIS!

If this gets enough upvotes, I'll elaborate a little bit. No point wasting characters that DE will never see.

Edited by -PapaFiddy-
Typos

On 10/8/2017 at 6:06 PM, -PapaFiddy- said:

The one thing that stops me about eight times out of ten is that stupid esophage bug where only the host can go through them, its completely glitched for clients and won't send them through. Too many times have I gotten to the last stage, only to have my hopes of an energize trodden on by this bug. PLEASE FIX THIS!

If this gets enough upvotes, I'll elaborate a little bit. No point wasting characters that DE will never see.

Just go Operator to bypass that issue, it's inconvenient because it shouldn't happen in the first place but, just going Operator works.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:06 AM, -PapaFiddy- said:

18 hours ago, CzRSpecV said:

Just go Operator to bypass that issue, it's inconvenient because it shouldn't happen in the first place but, just going Operator works.

Unfortunately most of the bugs I have seen in JV is caused by the operator