Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Divine Order* Moon clan, 900+ members, 100% research, discord, raid daily, active, clan contests, join now! =D

(PSN)linzaka_

On 10/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, (PS4)t0masP10 said:

Hi would love to join this clan

relatively new to the game but will probably invest a few hundred hours 

psn - t0masp10

Not sure if anyone sent you an invite. I just tried adding you and it said "user already in clan." We were at capacity and had to wait to send out more invites.

Are you still recruiting? I am brand new to the game and MR3. I am looking for a clan for safe trading opportunities, to show me the ropes and to do some research. There’s a lot about this game that is still unclear to me. 

I’m not really sure how individuals go about contributing to clans, but I’m happy to learn! 

14 hours ago, (PS4)AidyyJ said:

I'm interested in joining, sounds like a good place to be.

PSN:Aidyyj

14 hours ago, (PS4)darricklooney said:

I'm mastery ran 16 an definitely interestedin joining your clan let me leave my clan here in like 10 mins. darricklooney

11 hours ago, (PS4)bamaboy31 said:

Are you still recruiting? I am brand new to the game and MR3. I am looking for a clan for safe trading opportunities, to show me the ropes and to do some research. There’s a lot about this game that is still unclear to me. 

I’m not really sure how individuals go about contributing to clans, but I’m happy to learn! 

Invites sent guys. Thanks for being patient. Long day at work and adulting. Welcome aboard. :)