Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ahhhhhh, I think I get it, it's a "good pain", a catharsis to expand horizons and prevent stagnation.

A little challenge is good for the soul. And I... am in great danger of stagnation on a daily basis.

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

It took me a few moments for research, but, YES, exactly as described, one little spark causeing an eternal fire (or at least one that burns long enough that anything of value will be long dead/crispy). The example I had in mind was "The Hell Gate of Darvaza", a wonderful product of Soviet. . . ahem. . . "genius".

*Googles your respective example XD *

Funny how we both had to do that... So, not "First man in space" genius, more "Aral sea" genius. Got it.

15 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oh, I have little doubt the grinic leaders have their own "private reserves" of sorts, personally attended fields that, if the rest of their civilization starves, they could live comfortably off of for decades. Hek seems to enjoy fertilizing his with the corpses of the dead, mixed with the likely gigatons of human "refuse" a grinic colony creates. FECKIN ELL, I know I've thought about it directly in the past with my Deimos project, but, thinking about it openly, can you imagine how horrible grinic sewers likely are, much less their farms?! The Grins may not even use any soil, just "night-soil" and corpse flesh laid out in neat rows for plants to grow in. Talk about a W.H.O. violation.

That does seem like something the Grineer would do. For all their hatred of all that is non-Grineer, they seem pretty content to have decadent-ish upper classes and nobility... Besides, the private fields thing seems like something Kela de Thaym would totally do.

*considers how frighteningly dirty Ceres is*

...That's horrifying. Like "What W.H.O rules doesn't it break" horrifying.

Yeahhhhh. . . my fingers are tightly wound togethor that the sequel has learned what to avoid in the future.

Having a questionable* pleasure of playing through the base game (in fact I finished it just a few moment ago) I can tell you it's pretty much walking the same corridors over again. Those are some nice looking corridors though, and the shooting is cool so it's K.

*Mostly talking about the "plot", if you can call that bunch of over-abused hero movie cliches a plot. Gameplay was fine, in fact I liked it quite a bit, I have to admit. It's a good game if I can run the whole way through it with 2 different Burst Rifles (one apparently firing blackholes) and a Cluster-Rocket Launcher, and then completely disregard all my guns, just to punch an entire enemy legion, including their half-god leader, to death with lightning.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

A little challenge is good for the soul. And I... am in great danger of stagnation on a daily basis.

*Googles your respective example XD *

Funny how we both had to do that... So, not "First man in space" genius, more "Aral sea" genius. Got it.

That does seem like something the Grineer would do. For all their hatred of all that is non-Grineer, they seem pretty content to have decadent-ish upper classes and nobility... Besides, the private fields thing seems like something Kela de Thaym would totally do.

*considers how frighteningly dirty Ceres is*

...That's horrifying. Like "What W.H.O rules doesn't it break" horrifying.

For sure, and I can fully understand that feeling, though I have much less "control" over what I create. It all just comes to me at random, blessing and curse that it is. May you expand the borders of your comfort zone!

Yessssss sirrrrrr.

"What's that Victor? There's to much gas in the oil well? Just light a match and toss it in, nothing can go wrong, I swear!"

(View changes to the horizon, distant mushroom cloud appears.)

"All Grineer are born equal, but some are born more equal then others." seems to be the working maxim. There's the upper crust "uniques" and the scaberous undercrust of "generics". More then just video-game mechanics, they really all do think and act similarly.

To think that, in another life, Clem may have been an uppercruster.

Oh god, we're lucky that's just industrial chemicals there! For Deimos, I had their sewer system flowing through the middle layers of the construct and out into hollowed asteroids. When they end up full, the liquid is all sprayed out into space away from Mars, (though some backscatters onto Mars or the construct itself leading to a pretty shine effect in the upper clouds.) while the solid filled asteroids are jettisoned out.

In this case though? All I can see is an "accidentally terraformed" planetoids covered in centuries upon centuries of garbage and feces, with a methane-smog atmosphere. 

4 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Having a questionable* pleasure of playing through the base game (in fact I finished it just a few moment ago) I can tell you it's pretty much walking the same corridors over again. Those are some nice looking corridors though, and the shooting is cool so it's K.

*Mostly talking about the "plot", if you can call that bunch of over-abused hero movie cliches a plot. Gameplay was fine, in fact I liked it quite a bit, I have to admit. It's a good game if I can run the whole way through it with 2 different Burst Rifles (one apparently firing blackholes) and a Cluster-Rocket Launcher, and then completely disregard all my guns, just to punch an entire enemy legion, including their half-god leader, to death with lightning.

(Dem it, mispublished.)

Ah, yes, the Fists of Rage. Can't live without em in game for when the bullets are short on coming. It's disturbing how they were a preorder piece, same for the double barrel and the beauty that was.

30 minutes ago, Unus said:

(Dem it, mispublished.)

Ah, yes, the Fists of Rage. Can't live without em in game for when the bullets are short on coming. It's disturbing how they were a preorder piece, same for the double barrel and the beauty that was.

Oh, I think we misunderstood each other, I thought you were talking about Destiny 2. Hence, I was commenting on my playthrough of it.

Edited by HugintheCrow

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

Oh, I think we misunderstood each other, I thought you were talking about Destiny 2. Hence, I was commenting on my playthrough of it.

Oh, no, sorry, I was talking about Rage.

On 2019-01-05 at 10:21 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Update: The Ganymede weapons section will now contain a gyrojet weapon, cause I can't control myself. Fair warning, it'll look a bit.. contemporary...  compared to what Warframe weapons should look like.

1886-660x457.jpg

I mean, given the Lex's layout, stands to reason it won't be as out-of-place as you think.

6 hours ago, Unus said:

I mean, given the Lex's layout, stands to reason it won't be as out-of-place as you think.

I warned you 😛

Explorations of Ganymede Gyrojet Pistol/Untitled Ganymede Service Pistol

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwgx3q-pre.jpg

The one on the right (the large one) is the one I finally went with. The others weren't interesting enough. I was looking for something minimalist and boxy, yet stylized, with the minimalist charm of the Graviton Beam Emitter. The one on the right was the only one I felt truly fit what I was (ha) aiming for.

Inspirations:

Gyrojet Pistol
Graviton Beam Emitter - only aesthetics-wise. While I like the silhouette and simplistic design, a weapon even approaching a fraction of the power of the GBE is too powerful to add to Warframe.
Glock Series
Altered Carbon Police Pistol Art

alperen-ozgur-altered-carbon-police-hand

I wanted something that was boxy in the same way as a Glock, that looked like a service pistol, and had enough bulk to fit as a gyrojet pistol. As such, it's basically a Ganymedan (Ganymedean?) Glock for its police. Here's a quick preview of the mechanics:

1.  Has no recoil. At all. It's designed for both planetside and spaceside combat, and it was easier to manufacture during the Corpus abandonment than energy weaponry. Which is good.
  2.  ...However, it's also non-hitscan. Which isn't as good.
  3.  But it also does AoE damage on hits, because said non-hitscan ammo is .51 caliber minirockets! The pistol's minirockets act like Astilla slugs without the arc, doing a percentage of total damage on hits and another percentage as AoE.
    1. Due to this, it's more of a status weapon, though it has low-end-of-average critical chance at 16% or so.
      1. NOTE: On Ganymede, loading this pistol for AoE rounds is their equivalent of the police using a .44 Magnum. In most situations, you probably shouldn't, but there are places (Alaska, and the place where I live) that police commonly have to deal with bears.
  4. Loads from stripper clips through the top... which are pushed down into the magazine well. Kinda like this:
  5. DMuETMl.jpg

20 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Graviton Beam Emitter - only aesthetics-wise. While I like the silhouette and simplistic design, a weapon even approaching a fraction of the power of the GBE is too powerful to add to Warframe.

Gotta love Blame!'s ridiculousness.

My Javelin's weapon was inspired by that gun too. Athough I took it the other way, going with similar function (not city-levelling, but pretty strong nonetheless), and different looks.

These units are equipped with a arm augment replacing their right arm with an incredibly lethal experimental Railgun. They take extra long to fire, but remain fully mobile when charging, and each shot is pretty much death to everything in the way. Every time they fire, a line of strong energy forms behind the projectile (it's hit scan but whatever), with high chance of proccing both 18?cb=20140124221430 Radiation and 18?cb=20140124221426 Corrosive

Is what I went with in terms of mechanics.

News update:

There'll be a short delay before anything Ganymede-related is released, as I'm planning on releasing a new pistol. I'd just release something Ganymede-related, but I'm sitting on a 75% finished Corpus pistol right now, and I won't be able to not focus on it while working on something involving Ganymede.

On 2019-01-07 at 10:20 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I warned you 😛

Explorations of Ganymede Gyrojet Pistol/Untitled Ganymede Service Pistol

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwgx3q-pre.jpg

The one on the right (the large one) is the one I finally went with. The others weren't interesting enough. I was looking for something minimalist and boxy, yet stylized, with the minimalist charm of the Graviton Beam Emitter. The one on the right was the only one I felt truly fit what I was (ha) aiming for.

Inspirations:

Gyrojet Pistol
Glock Series
Altered Carbon Police Pistol Art

I wanted something that was boxy in the same way as a Glock, that looked like a service pistol, and had enough bulk to fit as a gyrojet pistol. As such, it's basically a Ganymedan (Ganymedean?) Glock for its police. Here's a quick preview of the mechanics:

1.  Has no recoil. At all. It's designed for both planetside and spaceside combat, and it was easier to manufacture during the Corpus abandonment than energy weaponry. Which is good.
  2.  ...However, it's also non-hitscan. Which isn't as good.
  3.  But it also does AoE damage on hits, because said non-hitscan ammo is .51 caliber minirockets! The pistol's minirockets act like Astilla slugs without the arc, doing a percentage of total damage on hits and another percentage as AoE.
    1. Due to this, it's more of a status weapon, though it has low-end-of-average critical chance at 16% or so.
      1. NOTE: On Ganymede, loading this pistol for AoE rounds is their equivalent of the police using a .44 Magnum. In most situations, you probably shouldn't, but there are places (Alaska, and the place where I live) that police commonly have to deal with bears.
  4. Loads from stripper clips through the top... which are pushed down into the magazine well. Kinda like this:
  5. DMuETMl.jpg

(Dem it, sorry, got sick and died for a bit. Anywhooooo. . .)

AH, a Torgueian approach to a firearm. Makes me think of, say, the real world nation of Israel in a certain aspect, where police and military lines are blurred due to being surrounded by threats.

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

(Dem it, sorry, got sick and died for a bit. Anywhooooo. . .)

Awww man. Hope you're feeling better dood!

AH, a Torgueian approach to a firearm. Makes me think of, say, the real world nation of Israel in a certain aspect, where police and military lines are blurred due to being surrounded by threats.

...Now that you mention it, both of those do apply! Surprisingly I wasn't thinking about Torgue at the time, but that makes sense. As does the Israel part.

Art Dump 9, The Gritty Reboot™: This Time It's Personal

So, as I always do during lectures and any event where I have to sit in a room, I got bored and started doodling. As usually happens, I made a couple Warframe gun concepts. I was thinking about the gimmick of the Harken sniper rifle. If you're wondering, it's here: 

But, while I like them, they definitely need vetting from you doods. Here they are:

Concept 1 - Untitled Corpus Grenade Launcher

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwn7p8-pre.jpg

What I'm thinking here is, this is a grenade launcher that creates Harken-like weakpoints in any enemy caught in the blast radius. It'd be mostly status-focused, moreso than the Poyang grenade launcher (and, apparently, the Proxima. I think I need to stat both grenade launchers and color the Proxima soon...) but with lower crit at 16% or so. Also, it doesn't have a shotgun mode, so it's less flexible than the Zarr and Poyang. I like those.

The grenades are filled with radioactive nano-shrapnel that punctures enemy armor. Upon contact with enemies, the shrapnel does heavy radiation and slash damage, opening up weakpoints in an enemy. An underbarrel sensor (Which explains some of the launcher's bulk) uses the radiation signature to "tag" enemies, and track their locations. Even through walls. This only activates when you're zoomed in.

As you can probably see here, I went through multiple concepts. I discarded the idea of a box magazine (It didn't look interesting) and I'm currently considering an 8-round revolving mag. I also considered a duplex-auto trigger, but that just... didn't seem right.

So, what do you think here? Is eight too much? Should I nerf the mag size? What would you add or change? And, most importantly, is this overpowered?

(Ignore the thing that says "micromissile launcher." I was trying to come up with a silhouette, and it just didn't feel right. I wanted to keep it, though.)

Concept 2: Was a pistol a bad idea? 

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwn7n1-pre.jpg

Note: It won't exactly look like either of these - these are just abstract representations of the concept I was going for. 

I went through a couple ideas for a revolver that creates weakpoints here, but in the end I think I'm going to go with the  top one as opposed to the duplex-auto one. Tempting as it was, I don't think it's a good idea to make a weapon that can potentially create 6 weakpoints on one enemy. As intended to be an alternative for players that want to keep a weapon that isn't the untitled grenade launcher or Harken if they're in a situation that requires it, or just having fun. With the exception of the grenade launcher, perhaps it's a mistake to make something that makes such a mockery of armor.

And one more thing: It reloads like the Wingman from Titanfall 1. A revolver with a reload so bizarre that... well, it's best if you see it for yourself:

So. With all that said, what do you think?

Personally, I think that if I'm really going to go through with this, I should stop the whole "opens weakpoints" gimmicks after these three. I don't want to push it any further than I already have. Case in point, here's some weapons with this concept I'll never make. Ever. I promise.

1. Automatic weaponry: It's got bad juju. Besides, Boltors exist.
2. Secondary Launcher/anything in the secondary slot that's less restrained than a simple revolver: Sure, give this to players who also have a Tigris Prime, Exergis, Hek, or Corinth. Literally everything could go wrong.
3. Shotguns: ...No. I just... no. Just no. That's horrible.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

9 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Art Dump 9, The Gritty Reboot™: This Time It's Personal

So, as I always do during lectures and any event where I have to sit in a room, I got bored and started doodling. As usually happens, I made a couple Warframe gun concepts. I was thinking about the gimmick of the Harken sniper rifle. If you're wondering, it's here: 

But, while I like them, they definitely need vetting from you doods. Here they are:

Concept 1 - Untitled Corpus Grenade Launcher

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwn7p8-pre.jpg

What I'm thinking here is, this is a grenade launcher that creates Harken-like weakpoints in any enemy caught in the blast radius. It'd be mostly status-focused, moreso than the Poyang grenade launcher (and, apparently, the Proxima. I think I need to stat both grenade launchers and color the Proxima soon...) but with lower crit at 16% or so. Also, it doesn't have a shotgun mode, so it's less flexible than the Zarr and Poyang. I like those.

The grenades are filled with radioactive nano-shrapnel that punctures enemy armor. Upon contact with enemies, the shrapnel does heavy radiation and slash damage, opening up weakpoints in an enemy. An underbarrel sensor (Which explains some of the launcher's bulk) uses the radiation signature to "tag" enemies, and track their locations. Even through walls. This only activates when you're zoomed in.

As you can probably see here, I went through multiple concepts. I discarded the idea of a box magazine (It didn't look interesting) and I'm currently considering an 8-round revolving mag. I also considered a duplex-auto trigger, but that just... didn't seem right.

So, what do you think here? Is eight too much? Should I nerf the mag size? What would you add or change? And, most importantly, is this overpowered?

(Ignore the thing that says "micromissile launcher." I was trying to come up with a silhouette, and it just didn't feel right. I wanted to keep it, though.)

Concept 2: Was a pistol a bad idea? 

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcwn7n1-pre.jpg

Note: It won't exactly look like either of these - these are just abstract representations of the concept I was going for. 

I went through a couple ideas for a revolver that creates weakpoints here, but in the end I think I'm going to go with the  top one as opposed to the duplex-auto one. Tempting as it was, I don't think it's a good idea to make a weapon that can potentially create 6 weakpoints on one enemy. As intended to be an alternative for players that want to keep a weapon that isn't the untitled grenade launcher or Harken if they're in a situation that requires it, or just having fun. With the exception of the grenade launcher, perhaps it's a mistake to make something that makes such a mockery of armor.

And one more thing: It reloads like the Wingman from Titanfall 1. A revolver with a reload so bizarre that... well, it's best if you see it for yourself:

So. With all that said, what do you think?

Personally, I think that if I'm really going to go through with this, I should stop the whole "opens weakpoints" gimmicks after these three. I don't want to push it any further than I already have. Case in point, here's some weapons with this concept I'll never make. Ever. I promise.

1. Automatic weaponry: It's got bad juju. Besides, Boltors exist.
2. Secondary Launcher/anything in the secondary slot that's less restrained than a simple revolver: Sure, give this to players who also have a Tigris Prime, Exergis, Hek, or Corinth. Literally everything could go wrong.
3. Shotguns: ...No. I just... no. Just no. That's horrible.

Hm. . . I kinda feel six is a better target to aim for in it's cylinder, given how it has a bit of flair to it in the manner of the isotope-tracking. Aside from that, doesn't seem that crazy. Helps folks store away another modslot I imagine, depending on what their ""build"" is.

AH, borderlands style! Perhaps I simply grew numb to the sheer ease of pulling the whole cylinder out and sticking a new one in, without thinking about how alien that was to the normally revolver world of speed-loaders and "one-by-ones".
OH! HERES a thought! What if it synergizes strictly with explosive weapons? As in, instead of creating a "weak-point" on foes, it "nudges" explosive ordinance towards the point you shot a foe in, allowing you to temporarily keep normally dumbfire weapons going just a little bit further towards what you were hoping to hit?

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Hm. . . I kinda feel six is a better target to aim for in it's cylinder, given how it has a bit of flair to it in the manner of the isotope-tracking. Aside from that, doesn't seem that crazy. Helps folks store away another modslot I imagine, depending on what their ""build"" is.

Eight would be pretty excessive by launcher standards. So that's fair. 

Honestly, it's kind of a relief that it doesn't seem that crazy. I feel like this is a volatile gimmick, you know? Not that it could become a new Slash Damage or whatever, but I have this persistent feeling that if I dig too deep into this I could unearth something horrible.

ALSO: Inspiration for the grenade is in the youtube video belowI'm tempted to copy Torvald's shotgun in as well, as that is my usual instinct, but there's 2 problems. 1, I feel like its utility is not just tailor-made for Evolve but tailor-made for situations in Evolve that are rare if not nonexistent in Warframe. 2, I made the Quadrille. Which already has more utility due to having 4-round burst capability with the option to fire each round individually, as opposed to a single magdump. It kind of saps the enjoyment from making a Pandero-like shotgun, y'know?

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

Helps folks store away another modslot I imagine, depending on what their ""build"" is.

I was thinking it'd have 37% status (for maximum status and build freedom!)

12 minutes ago, Unus said:

AH, borderlands style! Perhaps I simply grew numb to the sheer ease of pulling the whole cylinder out and sticking a new one in, without thinking about how alien that was to the normally revolver world of speed-loaders and "one-by-ones".

Watch it again =D.

It's not Borderlands-style. The revolver literally disassembles itself (Sort of? It's the best way I can describe it) and puts itself back together. It's super weird, but it's probably the coolest revolver reload I've ever seen in any game. I think the idea was "fixed cylinder revolvers are super strong, so what if we make a revolver that takes itself apart and puts itself back together to become a fixed cylinder revolver!"

Which is kind of silly, but it's also really cool. 

OH! HERES a thought! What if it synergizes strictly with explosive weapons? As in, instead of creating a "weak-point" on foes, it "nudges" explosive ordinance towards the point you shot a foe in, allowing you to temporarily keep normally dumbfire weapons going just a little bit further towards what you were hoping to hit?

On the one hand, I don't know how that would work and it's not quite what I envisioned...

...But on the other hand, it sounds really cool ^~^. Plus it solves some of my issues with the concept of a weakpoint-creating pistol, by creating a niche that discourages people from just using it and the Harken or the grenade launcher.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Eight would be pretty excessive by launcher standards. So that's fair. 

Honestly, it's kind of a relief that it doesn't seem that crazy. I feel like this is a volatile gimmick, you know? Not that it could become a new Slash Damage or whatever, but I have this persistent feeling that if I dig too deep into this I could unearth something horrible.

ALSO: Inspiration for the grenade is in the youtube video belowI'm tempted to copy Torvald's shotgun in as well, as that is my usual instinct, but there's 2 problems. 1, I feel like its utility is not just tailor-made for Evolve but tailor-made for situations in Evolve that are rare if not nonexistent in Warframe. 2, I made the Quadrille. Which already has more utility due to having 4-round burst capability with the option to fire each round individually, as opposed to a single magdump. It kind of saps the enjoyment from making a Pandero-like shotgun, y'know?

I was thinking it'd have 37% status (for maximum status and build freedom!)

Watch it again =D.

It's not Borderlands-style. The revolver literally disassembles itself (Sort of? It's the best way I can describe it) and puts itself back together. It's super weird, but it's probably the coolest revolver reload I've ever seen in any game. I think the idea was "fixed cylinder revolvers are super strong, so what if we make a revolver that takes itself apart and puts itself back together to become a fixed cylinder revolver!"

Which is kind of silly, but it's also really cool. 

On the one hand, I don't know how that would work and it's not quite what I envisioned...

...But on the other hand, it sounds really cool ^~^. Plus it solves some of my issues with the concept of a weakpoint-creating pistol, by creating a niche that discourages people from just using it and the Harken or the grenade launcher.

A fair and reasonable conclusion! Better safe then ""sorry"" in my own personal opinion, what few shekels that's worth.

Ah, I see it a bit better now that I know what to look for. Reminds me a bit of a less-technological version of one of the Halo Promethean rifle's reloads where the gun comes apart, you stick the "magazine" where the well will be, and then the entire gun rebuilds itself around it. Had an idea for a similar style for a weapon once, but, couldn't think of a less graphically intense way to implement it's weapon effects. C'est La' Vi.

How to explain this in non-pictorial thoughts. . . hm. . . okay, say I shoot my tonkor at a target that's been hit with a marker round, but, I seem to overshoot it? Because of the marking effect, the grenade would adjust it's flightpath slowly in mid-air down towards the marked target pointpotentially leading to a greater chance to hit!

Does that work?

9 hours ago, Unus said:

How to explain this in non-pictorial thoughts. . . hm. . . okay, say I shoot my tonkor at a target that's been hit with a marker round, but, I seem to overshoot it? Because of the marking effect, the grenade would adjust it's flightpath slowly in mid-air down towards the marked target pointpotentially leading to a greater chance to hit!

...I dunno. It seems super niche, and I'm not sure it justifies space in the secondary slot when so many other valuable sidearms exist.  Though that would work pretty well if I just folded that into a rocket launcher idea.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

...I dunno. It seems super niche, and I'm not sure it justifies space in the secondary slot when so many other valuable sidearms exist.  Though that would work pretty well if I just folded that into a rocket launcher idea.

Did what I could to try to make it a bit more unique, what with the marker grenades you have up above, but, I understand.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Did what I could to try to make it a bit more unique, what with the marker grenades you have up above, but, I understand.

I appreciate your vision, and I like it as a concept, but in the end I don't see it luring me from my large collection of magnums in Warframe. (Akvasto Prime Revolvers, Akvasto revolvers, Akmagnus, Pandero, and Aklex Prime.)

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I appreciate your vision, and I like it as a concept, but in the end I don't see it luring me from my large collection of magnums in Warframe. (Akvasto Prime Revolvers, Akvasto revolvers, Akmagnus, Pandero, and Aklex Prime.)

OH, did I make that sound condescending? Sorry. Was trying to work in the lines of your vision without dragging it off into my own zone.

OH, did I make that sound condescending? Sorry. Was trying to work in the lines of your vision without dragging it off into my own zone.

Ohhhh... ohhh, balls. No, no. If anything, I was the one worried about sounding condescending. And I'm sorry if I did. I just wanted you to know I liked the idea, I just had doubts.

...Probably said that before, but I got worried.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36