Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

Black Seed 'Zenban' Marksman Rifle and Anyo Corp 'Adhera' Nailgun

_zenban__marksman_rifle_and__adhera__riv

Black Seed 'Zenban' Marksman Rifle (top)
"Assassin's marksman rifle built from one of The Business' tranquilizer rifles, an Adhera rivet gun, and some scrap. Jovian-based Black Seed insurgents use this weapon to assassinate Corpus officials, defend against pirates and Grineer raiders, melt Infested innards, and sell it to colonies for cheap income."

Stats
(WARNING: Stats are not by any means final. These will in all likelihood be changed.)
Trigger: Semi-auto
Noise: Silent

Fire Rate: 5.5 rounds per sec
Crit Chance: 28%
Status Chance: 22%
Crit Multiplier: 2.8x
Zoom levels: Ironsights (+25% critical chance)
            2.5x Scope (+55% critical chance)
Magazine Size: 24+1
Reload Speed: 1.8s
Total Damage: 151
        slash: 17
        puncture: 49
        impact: 23
        toxin: 62

Special Traits
Embolizing Rounds - Due to poor manufacture of injection needles and the uncertainty of firing under the combat conditions the Zenban was adapted to, there is a 5% chance for the needles to cause embolisms or additional trauma. Gameplay-wise, this counts as enhancing crits. Black Seed shrugged it off and marketed it as a selling point.

Targeted Injection - The Zenban's onboard computer collects ballistic data from previous hits to ensure that each shot is more devastating than the next.  It increases Critical Chance additively by 6.5% and status duration by 1 second with each hit on an enemy, a maximum of 6 times. Misses will drain one charge from the counter.

Dual Zoom - Has both a scope and ironsight mode.

Build Materials:

x900 Salvage, x1 Tranq Rifle, x1 "Adhera" rivet gun, x1 forma. 
NOTE: The salvage is for raw material, the tranq rifle and rivet are most of the body of the weapon, and the forma is to warp them so they all mesh together.

Lore

"I've mixed feelings. While I don't like how my old friends have turned a tool that preserves life into a weapon, I suppose I can't complain about its... shall we say, target audience."
--The Business

Developed in the forgotten Cloudhopper slums of cloudside Jupiter and in the destitute corners of the Jovian moon Himalia, the Zenban silenced marksman rifle was illegally modified from one of The Business' tranq rifles for two purposes: strategic assassination and fire support. It uses a pneumatic-actuated railgun mechanism to fling hypodermic darts into targets at high speed, puncturing shields and armor, filling Corpus, Infested, and Grineer targets alike with poisonous toxin. Its users have found a number of uses for this, using darts to cause pandemics, devastate entire levels of Corpus gas cities, and causing agonizing deaths for Corpus officials.

In any given squad of Solaris, Black Seed, or Level Dawn saboteurs, an operative with a Zenban serves the role of the marksman. While the Zenban was originally made as a sniper rifle, it ultimately performs better as a battle rifle, picking enemies off with precise semiautomatic shots. Its toxin damage gives it impressive versatility, with the darts being frequently reconfigured for gas damage against crowds of Corpus crewmen, viral for use against Grineer, and Corrosive for use against Infested. While some Level Dawn personnel have balked at the thought of making one weapon from two, drastically reducing the arsenal of any given resistance in the Origin system, common opinion among Solaris, Relay Alliance, Ostron and Tenno is that the increased magazine capacity, range, and power more than make up for it.

Its silenced nature and exceptional accuracy make it an excellent stealth weapon.

As for when you receive it, I'd be of the opinion it works as an event-specific reward. Possibly one linking Fortuna to events on Jupiter...

Anyo Corp 'Adhera' Rivet Machine Pistol (bottom)

"Anyo Corp official company policy is that this rivet gun comes with the best target interlocks on the market. Solaris United official policy is that any competent hacker can disable them."

Trigger: Auto-spool
Noise: Alarming
Projectile: Non-hitscan.

Fire Rate:
 rounds per sec (unspooled)
         9.8 rounds per sec (Spooled)
Crit Chance: 17%
Status Chance: 23%
Crit Multiplier: 2.1x
Magazine Size: 45
Reload Speed: 1.2s
Total Damage: 37
        slash: 7
        puncture: 19
        impact: 11
Punch-Through: 0.6m

Build Materials

x30 Fersteel, x55 Venerdo Alloy, 30 Travocyte Alloy, x5 Muon Battery

Lore

"This thing brings back some great memories!"
--Rude Zuud

Common on both Venus and the Jovian system, this compact, heavy riveter blurs the line between pistol and carbine. While it doesn't have the light weight and fire rate of a Grineer 'Gremlin' nailgun, it boasts higher magazine capacity, velocity, and penetrative power due to its railgun propulsion system. This Solaris-spec Adhera has been built with a rear gyro-stabilizer for easier aiming, and an Endo-jacked magnetic bolt that increases fire rate the longer the trigger is held.

While this magnetic bolt gives it a massive amounts of damage per second, it becomes less controllable the longer it's held at full spool. It's also far too heavy to dual-wield with a copy... however, there's nothing stopping a Tenno from dual-wielding it with a Glaive, Orvius, or similar weapon.

After the Deck 12 Massacre, Solaris-spec Adheras were hidden away in secret caches in vents of Fortuna, in forgotten asteroids, and derelicts. But, with the long-simmering Grineer/Corpus Cold War going hot, the Tenno Wakening, the return of Vox Solaris, the Moonfall, and the rumored return of the Sentients, it's becoming increasingly obvious to the Solaris people and their many allied resistance groups that they need all the weapons they can get. 

Some of The Business' former associates in the Jovians have used modified Adheras as the kicking charge to propel modified tranq-darts loaded with toxin. 

Artist Notes: 

Apologies for not coloring the Adhera, but it was 2 AM. I was super tired. And I wanted to just listen to podcasts and sleep.

As you've probably noticed, the Zenban is built from a Solaris United tranq rifle. I wanted to ask myself "How can I give this more capacity," because it was such a dope-ass model, and so I made it bullpup by adding a rivet gun and using it as the rear receiver. Originally, the Adhera wasn't even meant to be included in this post, it was just included at the bottom as a visual aid. But after enough nights spent coloring... and coloring... and COLORING... I decided "Why not?"

Its stats (the punch-through, the magazine size, etc) are purposely configured to be everything I'd likely enjoy in a single machine pistol. Speaking of which, I have another single machine pistol planned! It's Infested. Later though.

I purposely went out of my way to give the Zenban a lot of utility. Originally I considered giving it an element-switching altfire, but I felt like the best things to do were to roll with the multiple zoom levels I had while I was making the Ostium, and to give it Toxin damage for extra flexibility. Plus, toxin ignores shields, which seemed excellent for an assassination weapon used against Corpus. I also considered giving it cryo by charging the trigger, but I felt like that would be doing too much here.

Also good God the Zenban was hard to color. I just... wow. So hard. Damn son.

EDIT: Also, this is my second third bullpup weapon here! YEY

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 3

On 2018-12-05 at 5:58 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Black Seed 'Zenban' Marksman Rifle and Anyo Corp 'Adhera' Nailgun

_zenban__marksman_rifle_and__adhera__riv

Black Seed 'Zenban' Marksman Rifle (top)
"Assassin's marksman rifle built from one of The Business' tranquilizer rifles, an Adhera rivet gun, and some scrap. Jovian-based Black Seed insurgents use this weapon to assassinate Corpus officials, defend against pirates and Grineer raiders, melt Infested innards, and sell it to colonies for cheap income."

Stats
(WARNING: Stats are not by any means final. These will in all likelihood be changed.)
Trigger: Semi-auto
Noise: Silent

Fire Rate: 5.5 rounds per sec
Crit Chance: 28%
Status Chance: 25%
Crit Multiplier: 2.4x
Zoom: Ironsights (+13% headshot damage)

2.5x Scope (+25% headshot damage)
Magazine Size: 24+1
Reload Speed: 1.8s
Total Damage: 94
        slash: 9
        puncture: 29
        impact: 15
        toxin: 41

Special Traits
Embolizing Rounds - Due to poor manufacture of injection needles and the uncertainty of firing under the combat conditions the Zenban was adapted to, there is a 5% chance for the needles to cause embolisms or additional trauma. Gameplay-wise, this counts as enhancing crits. Black Seed shrugged it off and marketed it as a selling point.

Dual Zoom - Has both a scope and ironsight mode.
Targeted Injection - The Zenban's onboard computer collects ballistic data from previous hits to ensure that each shot is more devastating than the next.  It increases Critical Chance additively by 6.5% and status duration by 1 second with each hit on an enemy, a maximum of 6 times. Misses will drain one charge from the counter.

Build Materials:

x900 Salvage, x1 Tranq Rifle, x1 "Adhera" rivet gun, x1 forma. 
NOTE: The salvage is for raw material, the tranq rifle and rivet are most of the body of the weapon, and the forma is to warp them so they all mesh together.

Lore

"I've mixed feelings. While I don't like how my old friends have turned a tool that preserves life into a weapon, I suppose I can't complain about its... shall we say, target audience."
--The Business

Developed in the forgotten Ghost Rig slums of cloudside Jupiter and in the destitute corners of the Jovian moon Himalia, the Zenban silenced marksman rifle was illegally modified from one of The Business' tranq rifles for two purposes: strategic assassination and fire support. It uses a pneumatic-actuated railgun mechanism to fling hypodermic darts into targets at high speed, puncturing shields and armor, filling Corpus, Infested, and Grineer targets alike with poisonous toxin. Its users have found a number of uses for this, using darts to cause pandemics, devastate entire levels of Corpus gas cities, and causing agonizing deaths for Corpus officials.

In any given squad of Solaris, Black Seed, or Level Dawn saboteurs, an operative with a Zenban serves the role of the marksman. While the Zenban was originally made as a sniper rifle, it ultimately performs better as a battle rifle, picking enemies off with precise semiautomatic shots. Its toxin damage gives it impressive versatility, with the darts being frequently reconfigured for gas damage against crowds of Corpus crewmen, viral for use against Grineer, and Corrosive for use against Infested. While some Level Dawn personnel have balked at the thought of making one weapon from two, drastically reducing the arsenal of any given resistance in the Origin system, common opinion among Solaris, Relay Alliance, Ostron and Tenno is that the increased magazine capacity, range, and power more than make up for it.

Its silenced nature and exceptional accuracy make it an excellent stealth weapon.

As for when you receive it, I'd be of the opinion it works as an event-specific reward. Possibly one linking Fortuna to events on Jupiter...

Anyo Corp 'Adhera' Rivet Machine Pistol (bottom)

"Anyo Corp official company policy is that this rivet gun comes with the best target interlocks on the market. Solaris United official policy is that any competent hacker can disable them."

Trigger: Auto-spool
Noise: Alarming
Projectile: Non-hitscan.

Fire Rate:
 rounds per sec (unspooled)
         8.1 rounds per sec (Spooled)
Crit Chance: 17%
Status Chance: 23%
Magazine Size: 45
Reload Speed: 1.2s
Total Damage: 37
        slash: 7
        puncture: 19
        impact: 11
Punch-Through: 0.6m

Build Materials

x30 Fersteel, x55 Venerdo Alloy, 30 Travocyte Alloy, x5 Muon Battery

Lore

"This thing brings back some great memories!"
--Rude Zuud

Common on both Venus and the Jovian system, this compact, heavy riveter blurs the line between pistol and carbine. While it doesn't have the light weight and fire rate of a Grineer 'Gremlin' nailgun, it boasts higher magazine capacity, velocity, and penetrative power due to its railgun propulsion system. This Solaris-spec Adhera has been built with a rear gyro-stabilizer for easier aiming, and an Endo-jacked magnetic bolt that increases fire rate the longer the trigger is held.

While this magnetic bolt gives it a massive amounts of damage per second, it becomes less controllable the longer it's held at full spool. It's also far too heavy to dual-wield with a copy... however, there's nothing stopping a Tenno from dual-wielding it with a Glaive, Orvius, or similar weapon.

After the Deck 12 Massacre, Solaris-spec Adheras were hidden away in secret caches in vents of Fortuna, in forgotten asteroids, and derelicts. But, with the long-simmering Grineer/Corpus Cold War going hot, the Tenno Wakening, the return of Vox Solaris, the Moonfall, and the rumored return of the Sentients, it's becoming increasingly obvious to the Solaris people and their many allied resistance groups that they need all the weapons they can get. 

Some of The Business' former associates in the Jovians have used modified Adheras as the kicking charge to propel modified tranq-darts loaded with toxin. 

Artist Notes: 

Apologies for not coloring the Adhera, but it was 2 AM. I was super tired. And I wanted to just listen to podcasts and sleep.

As you've probably noticed, the Zenban is built from a Solaris United tranq rifle. I wanted to ask myself "How can I give this more capacity," because it was such a dope-ass model, and so I made it bullpup by adding a rivet gun and using it as the rear receiver. Originally, the Adhera wasn't even meant to be included in this post, it was just included at the bottom as a visual aid. But after enough nights spent coloring... and coloring... and COLORING... I decided "Why not?"

Its stats (the punch-through, the magazine size, etc) are purposely configured to be everything I'd likely enjoy in a single machine pistol. Speaking of which, I have another single machine pistol planned! It's Infested. Later though.

I purposely went out of my way to give the Zenban a lot of utility. Originally I considered giving it an element-switching altfire, but I felt like the best things to do were to roll with the multiple zoom levels I had while I was making the Ostium, and to give it Toxin damage for extra flexibility. Plus, toxin ignores shields, which seemed excellent for an assassination weapon used against Corpus. I also considered giving it cryo by charging the trigger, but I felt like that would be doing too much here.

Also good God the Zenban was hard to color. I just... wow. So hard. Damn son.

EDIT: Also, this is my second third bullpup weapon here! YEY

I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR!

Heh, and here I thought it was Annyo Corp "making something useful" out of the Business' work and plagiarizing it onto the market. "Hey, that designs great, but you got the dose wrong."

"Wait! Stop! A doseage like that could kill a full grown Lanx in minutes!"

" And most human beings of course, the Void thanks you for your assistance in expanding it's revenue streams."

"$&@{€£¥ $&@) $&@)!"

"Ah ah ah! Language! Calm that tongue before I cut it out and donate it to those who need it more."

Is it Rifle Ammo or Sniper Ammo?

Fire Rate= It's a little on the quicker side of things. Mind you, only by 0.13 in comparison to the fastest equivilants.

Critical Chance= Hm, 2% more then both the average and the highest equivalents.

Status Chance= Well within the parameters set by similar designs.

Critical Multiplier= Sitting at the maximum bar of what Digital has set for it's closest-equivilant class.

Scope-In Multipliers= The one component that I'm unsure of at the moment. Not in a doubt sense, but, in the sense of being a component that has been rare in my calculations.

Magazine Size= Very large, only the Veldt comes out any further ahead.

Reload Speed= Reasonable.

Damage= Reasonable, especially with Digital's recent confirmation of elemental-physical damage modifiers with the Kitguns and that newfangled rifle.

Part Two:

Ah, another rebel yell from Solaris in gun form.

Fire-Rate= It's actually on the lower end of the average suh! That   s totally fine, just an interesting fact.

Critical Chance= Quite reasonable compared alongside the other autoguns.

Status Chance= Quite reasonable.

Critical Damage= Eh, just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny bit beyond most of it's class. Comparing it alongside it's Damage . . . ehhhh. . .may wanna turn that 1 into a 0

Magazine Size= Rather healthy. Bigger then average, but, absolutely NOTHING that needs changeing.

Reload Speed= On the lower end of average, but, as before, most certainly not on the ugly end of average.

Damage= Above average by the soul-shattering end calc of. . . ONE point. Think that's shipable.

For once, punchthrough feels quite applicable in this regard. Wouldn't be much of a riveter if it didn't have some punch to it like that.

Zaaattttssss the sum of it fo me. May you have the rest I lack in the form of my crossbows!

2 hours ago, Unus said:

I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR!

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! =D

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, and here I thought it was Annyo Corp "making something useful" out of the Business' work and plagiarizing it onto the market. "Hey, that designs great, but you got the dose wrong."

"Wait! Stop! A doseage like that could kill a full grown Lanx in minutes!"

" And most human beings of course, the Void thanks you for your assistance in expanding it's revenue streams."

"$&@{€£¥ $&@) $&@)!"

"Ah ah ah! Language! Calm that tongue before I cut it out and donate it to those who need it more."

*Totally not stealing idea*

...Also was that a Goosebumps reference?

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Is it Rifle Ammo or Sniper Ammo?

Rifle ammo. It's a battle rifle.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Critical Chance= Hm, 2% more then both the average and the highest equivalents.

Status Chance= Well within the parameters set by similar designs.

Critical Multiplier= Sitting at the maximum bar of what Digital has set for it's closest-equivilant class.

I'm trying to push the battle rifle class to its limit. Didn't want to go over 30% in stats though - If I do that, I start getting pretty close to OP territory. 

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Scope-In Multipliers= The one component that I'm unsure of at the moment. Not in a doubt sense, but, in the sense of being a component that has been rare in my calculations.

It absolutely has, yes. The reason they're... kind of inconsequential compared to snipers is that, well, these are meant to be mid-roads between assault rifle and sniper rifle. I don't want to make the headshot multiplier too damaging though. Thaaat, and most people ironsight their primary weapons anyway, so I didn't want to basically hand out bonuses too early.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Fire-Rate= It's actually on the lower end of the average suh! That   s totally fine, just an interesting fact.

Is it now?  ...Huh. I'm not sure what to think about that. Should I buff it a little?

3 hours ago, Unus said:

For once, punchthrough feels quite applicable in this regard. Wouldn't be much of a riveter if it didn't have some punch to it like that.

Exactly what I was thinking. It was tempting to skip it, because, well, you know how I get, but it just felt right.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Damage= Above average by the soul-shattering end calc of. . . ONE point. Think that's shipable.

By one? Huh. That's interesting.

I'm kind of glad that all these stats have been so surprisingly reasonable. I was always afraid to stat stuff out of fear I'd make it far too broken. As for why the stats are so... well... superlative... it's that it's a single pistol, and I needed to make it competitive with all the other dual pistols. Also FUN FACT about the Adhera: I actually recycled the name from ART DUMP 3. I wanted to do something with the original Adhera, but I didn't have anything to go with besides "Rivet Gun from Deadspace extraction." It's kind of a relief that I finished it.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! =D

*Totally not stealing idea*

...Also was that a Goosebumps reference?

Rifle ammo. It's a battle rifle.

I'm trying to push the battle rifle class to its limit. Didn't want to go over 30% in stats though - If I do that, I start getting pretty close to OP territory. 

It absolutely has, yes. The reason they're... kind of inconsequential compared to snipers is that, well, these are meant to be mid-roads between assault rifle and sniper rifle. I don't want to make the headshot multiplier too damaging though. Thaaat, and most people ironsight their primary weapons anyway, so I didn't want to basically hand out bonuses too early.

Is it now?  ...Huh. I'm not sure what to think about that. Should I buff it a little?

Exactly what I was thinking. It was tempting to skip it, because, well, you know how I get, but it just felt right.

By one? Huh. That's interesting.

I'm kind of glad that all these stats have been so surprisingly reasonable. I was always afraid to stat stuff out of fear I'd make it far too broken. As for why the stats are so... well... superlative... it's that it's a single pistol, and I needed to make it competitive with all the other dual pistols. Also FUN FACT about the Adhera: I actually recycled the name from ART DUMP 3. I wanted to do something with the original Adhera, but I didn't have anything to go with besides "Rivet Gun from Deadspace extraction." It's kind of a relief that I finished it.

1. Heh, thanks, think I keep fadeing in and out of "creative comas" if you will. STILL on the armbows.

2. Unless I mumble otherwise, everything I say is my own thoughts. Any resemblances to anything else is always incidental.

7. Your fine as is in my book. Really depends on how you feel about the weapon itself.

9. AH, delving into your ancient past to make your future. Splendid!

2 hours ago, Unus said:

1. Heh, thanks, think I keep fadeing in and out of "creative comas" if you will. STILL on the armbows.

Ever heard of an atlatl? Maybe that can help you out a bit...

atlatl-man-lg.gif

2 hours ago, Unus said:

7. Your fine as is in my book. Really depends on how you feel about the weapon itself.

I'll bump it up a bit, see how I feel about it. EDIT: Moved it up by 1 second. 

2 hours ago, Unus said:

9. AH, delving into your ancient past to make your future. Splendid!

It wasn't so much "delving" and more "Sure, why not?"

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Ever heard of an atlatl? Maybe that can help you out a bit...

atlatl-man-lg.gif

I'll bump it up a bit, see how I feel about it. EDIT: Moved it up by 1 second. 

It wasn't so much "delving" and more "Sure, why not?"

Oh, they are finished in all honesty, the biggest issue at the moment is in transcribing the descriptions into words. Because I made one weapon in multiple variations, it's taken ages to bring it all togethor in-type. To say nothing of the creative fatigue it casuses. Being I'm on the last one now though, I think it's just all pressureizeing at the last minute.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh, they are finished in all honesty, the biggest issue at the moment is in transcribing the descriptions into words. Because I made one weapon in multiple variations, it's taken ages to bring it all togethor in-type. To say nothing of the creative fatigue it casuses. Being I'm on the last one now though, I think it's just all pressureizeing at the last minute.

I know what you mean. The fluff for the Zenban and Adhera took a lot of work. Well... 

Maybe not that much, but after editing the stats and finishing the drawing, it was just excruciating. I was too tired to even consider coloring the Adhera. Or even consider I could copypasta it out the back of the...

*realization*

Well crap XD

I know what you mean. The fluff for the Zenban and Adhera took a lot of work. Well... 

Maybe not that much, but after editing the stats and finishing the drawing, it was just excruciating. I was too tired to even consider coloring the Adhera. Or even consider I could copypasta it out the back of the...

*realization*

Well crap XD

Ow. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I mean, there'd still be some work I'd have to do - the Adhera's pistol grip is removed on the Zenban, the rear stabilizer inspired by the thing on the Plasma Cutter is gone, I'd have to add in a barrel, and a different mag...

Honestly, at this point it's more funny than anything.

Always good to be able to laugh at a situation instead of melting into a furious paste alla yours truly.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Always good to be able to laugh at a situation instead of melting into a furious paste alla yours truly.

Hey, I'm satisfied that I managed to color the Zenban. It was... okay, you know how the last two paints I've said were "the most complex I've ever done" ? That's basically what this was. Again. For the umpteenth time.  Lots of texturing, lots of headaches, lots of forgetting where was where, and I think the drawing was getting so complex that the computer was lagging. I don't have to feel disappointed because I did what I wanted.

If anything, when I consider that I actually statted the Adhera, and the lore I made up on the spur of the moment, I did more than I expected. It's a job well done no matter how I look at it.

(I didn't even plan for the Adhera to be a pistol 😛 )

Edit: LORE NOTES

• Ghost Rig Cloudhopper: Cloudhoppers are meant to be small, forgotten Corpus Gas Cities that migrate through Jupiter's atmosphere. They subsist mostly by hunting Geneforged creatures that live in the upper reaches of Jupiter, and harvesting isotopes and chemicals from the planet's volatile atmosphere. At best, they live in relative comfort. At worst, they live in massive poverty and serve as breeding grounds for Black Seed.
    • I changed it because "Ghost Rig" seemed like something I could have fun with when talking about the Solaris. 😛
  • Himalia: This was the largest Jovian moon I could find that wasn't used as a mission node. I'm guessing there's a lot of Black Seed there. Or something, I don't know. 
  • Level Dawn: A Jovian-based group of anti-Corpus resistances united by their desire for a communist uprising and redistribution of wealth so that everyone can enjoy the fruits of Corpus labors. They totally have nothing at all to do with this Omni Voice video. They're allied with Solaris United, but don't consider themselves to be the same organization due to the massive distances between them.
    • A lot of them really don't like the Perrin Sequence - they've been burned by most Corpus far too often to believe the notion of compassionate capitalism is a thing or to truly trust Glast. In turn, some Perrin Sequence don't like Level Dawn. Still, despite any arguments, they'd both happily admit they hate Grineer and Corpus far more than each other.
  • Moonfall:  Meant to be a common Origin System term for the reappearance of Lua.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Hey, I'm satisfied that I managed to color the Zenban. It was... okay, you know how the last two paints I've said were "the most complex I've ever done" ? That's basically what this was. Again. For the umpteenth time.  Lots of texturing, lots of headaches, lots of forgetting where was where, and I think the drawing was getting so complex that the computer was lagging. I don't have to feel disappointed because I did what I wanted.

If anything, when I consider that I actually statted the Adhera, and the lore I made up on the spur of the moment, I did more than I expected. It's a job well done no matter how I look at it.

(I didn't even plan for the Adhera to be a pistol 😛 )

Edit: LORE NOTES

• Ghost Rig Cloudhopper: Cloudhoppers are meant to be small, forgotten Corpus Gas Cities that migrate through Jupiter's atmosphere. They subsist mostly by hunting Geneforged creatures that live in the upper reaches of Jupiter, and harvesting isotopes and chemicals from the planet's volatile atmosphere. At best, they live in relative comfort. At worst, they live in massive poverty and serve as breeding grounds for Black Seed.
    • I changed it because "Ghost Rig" seemed like something I could have fun with when talking about the Solaris. 😛
  • Himalia: This was the largest Jovian moon I could find that wasn't used as a mission node. I'm guessing there's a lot of Black Seed there. Or something, I don't know. 
  • Level Dawn: A Jovian-based group of anti-Corpus resistances united by their desire for a communist uprising and redistribution of wealth so that everyone can enjoy the fruits of Corpus labors. They totally have nothing at all to do with this Omni Voice video. They're allied with Solaris United, but don't consider themselves to be the same organization due to the massive distances between them.
    • A lot of them really don't like the Perrin Sequence - they've been burned by most Corpus far too often to believe the notion of compassionate capitalism is a thing or to truly trust Glast. In turn, some Perrin Sequence don't like Level Dawn. Still, despite any arguments, they'd both happily admit they hate Grineer and Corpus far more than each other.
  • Moonfall:  Meant to be a common Origin System term for the reappearance of Lua.

Heh, A+ for effort then, given how it got to the point that even the machine was straining under the weight of it all.

Alright, new "Tales from the Wolfman", lessee. . .

Ah, migratory fellows on the gas giant. Got the four tribes on my end who do much the same across their respective worlds. The Kheruxyati in particular could potentially stumble across your fellows occasionally, hehe.

Also, I agree! "Ghost Rig" could very well be Ms. Zude's illness, or perhaps the end result of a "brainshelved" Solarian citizen.

A meeting ground of some kind? Perhaps a civilian "colony" of sorts where the Seedsman cluster their civilian families for mutual defense?

Heh, a Communist Rebellion eh? Have you ever seen my Free M.O.A. Front syndicate before? Regardless, always fascinating to see reborn ideologues who may very well have no idea that their beliefs were started centuries ago from a single source.

No comments on my end, beyond me wondering how many tidal species went extinct due to the loss of the moon, and how ellishly disruptive the moon's reoccursnce must have been on an ecosystem that had been adapted for centuries to have none.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, migratory fellows on the gas giant. Got the four tribes on my end who do much the same across their respective worlds. The Kheruxyati in particular could potentially stumble across your fellows occasionally, hehe.

Sure, why not! That could be fun.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Also, I agree! "Ghost Rig" could very well be Ms. Zude's illness, or perhaps the end result of a "brainshelved" Solarian citizen.

I was actually thinking a Solaris folktale about a Rig that keeps going despite the fact that its brain has been removed, sort of like how the story of the zombie as we know it in America was originally created as an allegory for slavery by practitioners of voodoo, (or something like that) but that works too!

4 hours ago, Unus said:

A meeting ground of some kind? Perhaps a civilian "colony" of sorts where the Seedsman cluster their civilian families for mutual defense?

Or just a mostly civilian colony unimportant to the Corpus infrastructure that the Tenno have never found important enough to attack. Could be anything, really. As long as there's Tibetan influence. That would be dope.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, a Communist Rebellion eh? Have you ever seen my Free M.O.A. Front syndicate before? Regardless, always fascinating to see reborn ideologues who may very well have no idea that their beliefs were started centuries ago from a single source.

...I have not, but that sounds pretty interesting!

Or, funny enough, they might have ideas. It's hard to say. I'm glad you like the idea - I find the idea of a communist revolution against an evil megacorp fascinating.

Also now's as good a time as any to mention this: a lot of this (specifically the Cloudhoppers) is inspired by the podcast Our Fair City, in which a monolithic, uncaring company that was once an insurance company rules over its citizens - ahem, policies - with an iron fist. There's a very pulpy, very horror aesthetic to it. Also, I'm probably the biggest warframe fan in its community 😛

The revolution we eventually see isn't so much communist (They probably don't have a concept of communism to work from) as much as it is a general reaction to 8 podcast seasons and multiple generations worth of abuse, uncaring treatment, and repeated apocalyptic events. 

4 hours ago, Unus said:

No comments on my end, beyond me wondering how many tidal species went extinct due to the loss of the moon, and how ellishly disruptive the moon's reoccursnce must have been on an ecosystem that had been adapted for centuries to have none.

I'm honestly afraid to think about that one too hard.

Sure, why not! That could be fun.

I was actually thinking a Solaris folktale about a Rig that keeps going despite the fact that its brain has been removed, sort of like how the story of the zombie as we know it in America was originally created as an allegory for slavery by practitioners of voodoo, (or something like that) but that works too!

Or just a mostly civilian colony unimportant to the Corpus infrastructure that the Tenno have never found important enough to attack. Could be anything, really. As long as there's Tibetan influence. That would be dope.

...I have not, but that sounds pretty interesting!

Or, funny enough, they might have ideas. It's hard to say. I'm glad you like the idea - I find the idea of a communist revolution against an evil megacorp fascinating.

Also now's as good a time as any to mention this: a lot of this (specifically the Cloudhoppers) is inspired by the podcast Our Fair City, in which a monolithic, uncaring company that was once an insurance company rules over its citizens - ahem, policies - with an iron fist. There's a very pulpy, very horror aesthetic to it. Also, I'm probably the biggest warframe fan in its community 😛

The revolution we eventually see isn't so much communist (They probably don't have a concept of communism to work from) as much as it is a general reaction to 8 podcast seasons and multiple generations worth of abuse, uncaring treatment, and repeated apocalyptic events. 

I'm honestly afraid to think about that one too hard.

Heh, a big endlessly wandering ark-ship, filled with barely clothed genetic engineers in an ecosystem made a millennium ago, surrounded by animals of their own making, trying to interact with an outside community in their own alien way. Talk about a headache-maker.

Heh, "Zom Frenly and the Shock M.O.A."

"They say Frenly's body worked long after he died from exhaustion. As the Shock M.O.A.'s Drill exploded and killed the surrounding R and D team, his rig fell to it's knees and raised it's hydraulic hammer-fist high before freezeing up, never to turn on again. Some say they left his rig in the tunnel it dug through the mountain, where it endlessly labors while humming a nameless tune. Others say they brought his body home, and, when they recycled it, the soil it was made into could make cripples walk when injested. No matter who you beleive, one things for sure, Zom Frenly was a hero worth remembering."

(Old man tickles the child on his lap under the chin with his one remaining heat-padded prosthetic finger, causing them to squirm and giggle with delight.)

"Maybe you'll be our own Zom Frenly someday?"

Heh, I hope it is, it took me AGES to work out all the details on the Syndi-side of things. Ended up becomeing a"Specter Augment" group. Here they are.

REPEATED apocalyptic events?! Do tell suh! You have my attention in that regard!

I have, and it's. . . not very pretty going both ways. Goddem Orokin.

Edited by Unus

42 minutes ago, Unus said:

Heh, a big endlessly wandering ark-ship, filled with barely clothed genetic engineers in an ecosystem made a millennium ago, surrounded by animals of their own making, trying to interact with an outside community in their own alien way. Talk about a headache-maker.

Honestly, it sounds easier to deal with for me than dealing with the possible repercussions of the moon disappearing.

43 minutes ago, Unus said:

Heh, "Zom Frenly and the Shock M.O.A."

"They say Frenly's body worked long after he died from exhaustion. As the Shock M.O.A.'s Drill exploded and killed the surrounding R and D team, his rig fell to it's knees and raised it's hydraulic hammer-fist high before freezeing up, never to turn on again. Some say they left his rig in the tunnel it dug through the mountain, where it endlessly labors while humming a nameless tune. Others say they brought his body home, and, when they recycled it, the soil it was made into could make cripples walk when injested. No matter who you beleive, one things for sure, Zom Frenly was a hero worth remembering."

(Old man tickles the child on his lap under the chin with his one remaining heat-padded prosthetic finger, causing them to squirm and giggle with delight.)

"Maybe you'll be our own Zom Frenly someday?"

EXACTLY like that =D

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

REPEATED apocalyptic events?! Do tell suh! You have my attention in that regard!

Well, first there was the zombie apocalypse... but that didn't last very long. Then there was the power going out due to a certain character accidentally bringing down the Lightning Rigs that supply the city with power. Then there was an invasion of giant ants. Then there was a catastrophic flood that rendered most of the underground levels under the city uninhabitable. As a result of that, the main civilization finally collapses, leaving the main characters to forge their own...

Well, I won't spoil it.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

I have, and it's. . . not very pretty going both ways. Goddem Orokin.

it sounds genuinely terrifying.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Honestly, it sounds easier to deal with for me than dealing with the possible repercussions of the moon disappearing.

EXACTLY like that =D

Well, first there was the zombie apocalypse... but that didn't last very long. Then there was the power going out due to a certain character accidentally bringing down the Lightning Rigs that supply the city with power. Then there was an invasion of giant ants. Then there was a catastrophic flood that rendered most of the underground levels under the city uninhabitable. As a result of that, the main civilization finally collapses, leaving the main characters to forge their own...

Well, I won't spoil it.

it sounds genuinely terrifying.

Fair. I mean, I was never that good at cultural interactions unless it's two of my own creations interacting or there's another person involved.

Could even make fun backing for a new fist weapon for Fortuna.

So. . . the ants and the zombies. Were they products of the Megacorp?

For sure. Anything reliant on the tides would be dead for sure, while the ocean would be placid and flat, like glass, with the wind occasionally stirring the waters.

With the moon going up and the tides returning, hundreds of thousands of stand-still animals would die, unable to escape back to the retreating water, as once was necessary.

Night hunting animals, used to darkest darkness, are suddenly blind at all hours, as the moon's faint glint fries their eyeballs.

By pulling the Moon back in, the Lotus may have very well caused a global extinction event we would never see.

Edited by Unus

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Could even make fun backing for a new fist weapon for Fortuna.

I LIKE IT! =D

10 hours ago, Unus said:

So. . . the ants and the zombies. Were they products of the Megacorp?

Nope. The zombies were a product of HERBERT WEST, REANIMATOR, (Yes, that one.) and the ants...

...actually, I don't know about that one. The corp was planning on exploiting them but it did not work.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

For sure. Anything reliant on the tides would be dead for sure, while the ocean would be placid and flat, like glass, with the wind occasionally stirring the waters.

With the moon going up and the tides returning, hundreds of thousands of stand-still animals would die, unable to escape back to the retreating water, as once was necessary.

Night hunting animals, used to darkest darkness, are suddenly blind at all hours, as the moon's faint glint fries their eyeballs.

By pulling the Moon back in, the Lotus may have very well caused a global extinction event we would never see.

That's horrific.

Operation: TAX BREAK

"With Solaris United back, Nef Anyo has decided to increase the taxes on the Solaris. We're getting reports from other outposts that Taxmen are getting too cocky with the powers that Anyo has granted in this 'time of emergency'. That walking vodquila bottle thinks he can go back to the days after Deck 12 when I let him walk all over us.

Prove him wrong. With extreme prejudice."

--Eudico

An event in which Solaris United goes on the offensive. Anyo's taxmen, rattled by the chaos since the return of the Tenno and Vox Solaris, and rumors of Sentients on the fringes of the galaxy, have decided to turn up the pressure on Solaris United, increasing repossessions, cutting down on breaks, and instituting harder punishments for any infractions - real or not.

Thankfully, Solaris United have three assets they can use for leverage: 
1. Steel Meridian backing
2. Perrin Sequence backing
3. You.

Mission Types:

Solaris Survival

The Business: "So, Tenno, you might be wondering: Where is the Capture Module sending the taxmen?"
Voice in the background: "MY EVERYTHING HURTS!"
The Business: "...I'm sure you can guess."

Exterminate every Corpus on a ship, while collecting life support. However, there's two twists: Firstly, you have to break into locked zones of the ship, which are guarded on one side by Hyenas...

And once you get past the Hyenas, you have to hack open a door only accessible through a Solaris Cipher. At which point, life support turns off in the new zone. And you find a Corpus Barricade guarded by Corpus Ramparts, bursas, and other heavies. Much like during the Pyrus Project, there's Capture elements. Taxmen will run and try to escape Tenno, and they're often equipped with some similar gimmicks such as nullifier shields, eximus ice domes, and other things. 

This is always on Corpus ships or Gas Cities.

Solaris Rescue

"Our friends are in these vaults, Tenno. Trapped in the dark, screaming in silence. We've... made an arrangement... with Steel Meridian for some Grineer tech that can alleviate this. Take them back, and kill everyone that maintains this. If you have a mouth in there, somewhere, smile while you do it."
Rude Zuud

"I CAN FEEL AGAIN! I can't thank you enough, Tenno!"

Recused Solaris.

"Weird to be rescued by Grineer, Corpus, and Tenno, but who am I to judge? I HAVE EYES AGAIN!"
Recused Solaris.

Comes in two variants: Spaceside and Planetside.
1. Spaceside: Break into prison blocks and vaults, rescuing the brain-shelved kept within Anyo Corp Vaults. Carry the brain blocks to the boarding zone, made from a Steel Meridian boarding pod and guarded by Steel Meridian and/or Perrin Sequence troops. There's a twist, though - A Tenno carrying the brain block draws Threat Level. The longer they carry the brain block, the more threatened a Tenno is by increased Corpus presence - up to and including Hyenas and Bursas. Spaceside uses Corpus Ship tilesets, and requires that you carry the brain blocks by hand, much like datamasses. 

2. Planetside: Takes place in Orb Vallis and involves breaking in to an outpost, then escorting a Corpus freight vehicle full of brains to a pickup zone, much like hijack. You're given a Support Beacon that can drop in Steel Meridian or Perrin Sequence troops to help you out.

Solaris Hijack

"I've invested in the Atlas Rig project to make sure it comes to fruition. Now for phase two."
Ergo Glast

"So, some high-and-mighty Perrin gave us a tip. Says he invested in a new, high-performance super Rig he can slot us into... and that he's giving us the keys to the kingdom. No strings attached. I don't trust people like that easy, but opportunity is opportunity. How about you give Anyo a live demonstration?"
Eudico

Break into an Anyo Corp facility, and slot a brain block from a Solaris Rescue mission into an Anyo Corp Atlas Rig.  Much like Rescue, there's two variants to this: 

1. Extraction: Escort the Rig to a pickup zone. 
2. Mayhem: Endless mission in a Defense-like arena, as Anyo attempts to bring the Heavy Rig back under control. 

Keep the Heavy Rig safe by killing Corpus Power Carriers to refill its shields, and killing the Hacking Drones that attempt to bring the rig back under Anyo Corp control. Hacking Drones have invisibility and a dash move, however. So keep an eye on them!

Operational Supply

Forma
Relic Pack
Zenban Blueprint
Adhera Blueprint
Rare Event Kitgun parts

1. "Hammerhead" chamber - acts as a beam that trades automatic fire for range and burstfire mechanics.
     2. "Scissorfinger" Chamber - fires a wide, flat beam.
     3. I didn't think of any more... 😞 My apologies.
Detonation Beam mod 
Secura Tessera Blueprint (Discounted for Perrin members)
Vaykor Sigul Blueprint (Discounted for Steel Meridian members)

Rare Drops
Zenban Augment: Pandemic Rounds
Converts toxin base damage of the Zenban into base gas damage. This will not combine with any current elements you have attached, so it's entirely possible to make viral/gas or corrosive/gas builds.
Enemies killed by the Zenban explode, dealing radial gas damage.

Collateral Shot (shotgun)
+60% Status
+1.2 Punch Through
(NOTE: This may have been a bad idea... Do I really want to open up people that much to 100% status builds? Either way, I'm definitely not making a rifle or pistol version.)
(NOTE ALSO: I wonder if this should've been a mod set...)

Collateral Trauma (Primary)
+1 Punch Through
+120% Status Duration

Detonation Beam (Secondary Beam Weapons)
+.3 Punch Through
Causes enemies killed by beam secondaries to explode, dealing up to 800 damage shortly after death.

Chainfire (secondary)
+2.6 punch through
75% fire

This may have been a bad idea... Do I really want to open up people that much to 100% status builds? Either way, I'm definitely not making a rifle or pistol version.

I feel like a rifle version would be more balanced, lol. Mostly because shotguns are way better than rifles, in most situations anyway.

Then again, I'd really like rifle aptitude be 120% instead of that incredibly pitiful 15%.

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

I feel like a rifle version would be more balanced, lol. Mostly because shotguns are way better than rifles, in most situations anyway.

Would it now? Huh. If you're wondering, I designed it solely so I could 100% status, gas, electric, and punchthrough damage on the Sobek. I just don't like magnetic damage, and I wasn't passing up Acid Shells or punch through for it. Besides, I was having way more fun that way.

3 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Then again, I'd really like rifle aptitude be 120% instead of that incredibly pitiful 15%.

Agreed.

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THESE TERRIBLE 15% STATUS MODS

IT'S LIKE A DROP IN THE BUCKET ON VIRTUALLY ANY WEAPON, AND INFERIOR TO DUAL STAT MODS IN EVERY WAY

UPDATE: Estampida Buff

dckxm6w-4c122b97-4ff9-4a9f-8f33-bdbb851f

Estampida Stats

Damage: 138
      Impact: 64
      Puncture: 46
      Slash: 28
Crit Chance: 21%
Magazine Size: 6
Fire Rate: 2.6s
Enemy Punch-Through - 1.5m
Object Punch-Through - 0.7m
Reload Time: 3.0s
Non-hitscan

This was changed from:
32% status
17% crit chance
2.2x crit multiplier 

...So I guess this is less of a buff and more of an overhaul.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

UPDATE: Estampida Buff

dckxm6w-4c122b97-4ff9-4a9f-8f33-bdbb851f

Estampida Stats

Damage: 144
      Impact: 78
      Puncture: 61
      Slash: 12
Crit Chance: 19%
Crit Multiplier: 2.4x
Magazine Size: 6
Fire Rate: 2.6s
Enemy Punch-Through - 1.5m
Object Punch-Through - 0.7m
Reload Time: 3.0s
Non-hitscan

If I could suggest a link to the original or some description on what changed.