Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

58 minutes ago, Unus said:

Also, OOOOOOO.

Highlights include some early art of that Knell carbine, a bullpup Soma with a sensible mag (I didn't want to, but I had to) and a very interesting Corpus pistol that's a reward for service. It's... well, the idea behind it is that it's a reward for service. Does "Fidelias" work? I know I already asked that on the discord, I just want to be sure.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Highlights include some early art of that Knell carbine, a bullpup Soma with a sensible mag (I didn't want to, but I had to) and a very interesting Corpus pistol that's a reward for service. It's... well, the idea behind it is that it's a reward for service. Does "Fidelias" work? I know I already asked that on the discord, I just want to be sure.

Fidelias? Hm. . . The "Faithful", right? Reasonable, but, might wanna put a Greek or French spin on it.

Maybe. . . Pistos? Fidele?

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb0gk-fullview.

1. Untitled Knell Carbine
A Knell marksman carbine holding about seven rounds, which acts somewhat like the Toxocyst. It’s coming soon! I’m just working on something else so the update stream of various precision carbines doesn’t seem too samey.

2. Untitled Kuva Shotgun
A lever-action shotgun from the bloody era of the Collapse known as - depending on who you ask - either the Grineer Unification, or the Grineer Civil War. I don’t have a strong concept for it, and I don’t mind if anyone (that’s you, @HugintheCrow) adopts it later.

3. Obari 
“Mad Dax Ori used this sword used to cut a Sentient worm-ship in half. Follow his example.”
A nodachi characterized by frenzied combos alternating from two hands to one, followed by heavy attacks. Sort of a mid-road between Galatine and Nikana.

4. Fidelias Prime
A boxy golden laser pistol given to an early porto-Corpus industrialist by the name of Eunsoon Vandercaust, whose forge pioneered a number of the ballistic weapons used by the Tenno, and the weapons of the Zero Techs. Fires the same lasers as Orokin Laser Panels, and acts kind of like that kitgun with AoE. Can be charged for full-auto bursts. 

5. Gravity Warframe’s Revolver
A shotgun revolver used by my upcoming gravity-themed warframe. (SOON™) Duplex-auto, holds 6 rounds. Has a flaregun slug mode.

6. Zezok
Grineer duplex-auto burst rifle. Fires one 3-round burst when you pull the trigger, then another when you take it off. Holds…. 60 rounds?

7. Tarvoss
Tenno bullpup rifle. Has two zoom levels, much like the Veldt, Bruin, and Ostium.
(NOTE: “Voss” is pronounced like “Boss.” If you sound like you have an Aussie, South African, or British accent when you say it, I’ve done my job) 

8. Pabsha
Grineer SMG inspired by both the MP5 and PPSH. Has a staggeringly high rate of fire. Wasn't sure what to do with it.

9. Trond
Grineer magazine-fed revolver. Not sure if I want to give it burst alt fire or a scope. What do you guys think?

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb1ge-fullview.

10. Untitled Tenno Flamethrower
A concept for one of the Space Warframe’s weapons. I just wasn’t feeling this.

11.Kishin
Reverse-edge Nikana, also used by the Mad Dax. Very impact-heavy, supplemented by long-duration heavy slash procs.

12. Untitled Tenno Shotgun (Phospha?)
A pump/semi crit Tenno shotgun with short range during semiauto fire, long range during pump-action fire. Fires phosphorus buckshot that explodes into fire on impact.  I’m totally planning on drawing this later at full size, because it looks hella dope. This has surprisingly low status.
(NOTE: I may not use the phosphorus buckshot gimmick. All I know is that I want to keep the pump gimmick.)

13. Corpus Plasma Carbine
A plasma carbine inspired by that one from Terminator. Fires fast, non-hitscan plasma spheres… and has a rocket launcher-like altfire. Everyone likes assault rifles with explosive alt fires, right?

14.  Somin
3 round auto-burst rifle in the Soma family, feeding from a 90-round sickle magazine. I’m doing it. I am so doing it. It is crit, as all soma family weapons are. In a strange twist, this has no altfire. I’m surprised too.

15. Quintakk
Grineer 5-round burst sniper rifle holding 25 rounds. Think of it as a status sniper rifle. Probably won’t be that useful against Eidolons, but it has decent enough crit. Has the KUVA aesthetic! =D Is inspired by volleyguns.

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb1hp-fullview.

16. Vos Plasmoid

Vos Armaments plasma railgun revolver inspired by the M6 Punt from Killzone Shadowfall. Has a charge trigger. You cannot semiautomatically fire it. I just didn’t want to balance a semiauto function, it’d either be too horrible or too good. Think of this like a baby Opticor!

NOTE: Ignore the top one. It looked too conventional, so I revised it. This is heavily inspired by the revolver from Deadspace 3, just with more sensible ergonomics and more logical

33 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I don’t have a strong concept for it, and I don’t mind if anyone (that’s you, @HugintheCrow) adopts it later.

Ayy!

33 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

“Mad Dax Ori used this sword used to cut a Sentient worm-ship in half. Follow his example.”

I SAWED this Sentient in half!

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

6. Zezok
Grineer duplex-auto burst rifle. Fires one 3-round burst when you pull the trigger, then another when you take it off. Holds…. 60 rounds?

I like this one a lot. Works similarly to my Leviathan.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb0gk-fullview.

1. Untitled Knell Carbine
A Knell marksman carbine holding about seven rounds, which acts somewhat like the Toxocyst. It’s coming soon! I’m just working on something else so the update stream of various precision carbines doesn’t seem too samey.

2. Untitled Kuva Shotgun
A lever-action shotgun from the bloody era of the Collapse known as - depending on who you ask - either the Grineer Unification, or the Grineer Civil War. I don’t have a strong concept for it, and I don’t mind if anyone (that’s you, @HugintheCrow) adopts it later.

3. Obari 
A nodachi characterized by frenzied combos alternating from two hands to one, followed by heavy attacks. Sort of a mid-road between Galatine and Nikana.

4. Fidelias Prime
A boxy golden laser pistol given to an early porto-Corpus industrialist by the name of Eunsoon Vandercaust, whose forge pioneered a number of the ballistic weapons used by the Tenno, and the weapons of the Zero Techs. Fires the same lasers as Orokin Laser Panels, and acts kind of like that kitgun with AoE. Can be charged for full-auto bursts. 

5. Gravity Warframe’s Revolver
A shotgun revolver used by my upcoming gravity-themed warframe. (SOON™) Duplex-auto, holds 6 rounds. Has a flaregun slug mode.

6. Zezok

7. Tarvoss
Tenno bullpup rifle. Has two zoom levels, much like the Veldt, Bruin, and Ostium.
(NOTE: “Voss” is pronounced like “Boss.” If you sound like you have an Aussie, South African, or British accent when you say it, I’ve done my job) 

8. Pabsha
Grineer SMG inspired by both the MP5 and PPSH. Has a staggeringly high rate of fire. Wasn't sure what to do with it.

9. Trond
Grineer magazine-fed revolver. Not sure if I want to give it burst alt fire or a scope. What do you guys think?

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb1ge-fullview.

10. Untitled Tenno Flamethrower
A concept for one of the Space Warframe’s weapons. I just wasn’t feeling this.

11.Kishin
Reverse-edge Nikana, also used by the Mad Dax. Very impact-heavy, supplemented by long-duration heavy slash procs.

12. Untitled Tenno Shotgun (Phospha?)
A pump/semi crit Tenno shotgun with short range during semiauto fire, long range during pump-action fire. Fires phosphorus buckshot that explodes into fire on impact.  I’m totally planning on drawing this later at full size, because it looks hella dope. This has surprisingly low status.
(NOTE: I may not use the phosphorus buckshot gimmick. All I know is that I want to keep the pump gimmick.)

13. Corpus Plasma Carbine
A plasma carbine inspired by that one from Terminator. Fires fast, non-hitscan plasma spheres… and has a rocket launcher-like altfire. Everyone likes assault rifles with explosive alt fires, right?

14.  Somin
3 round auto-burst rifle in the Soma family, feeding from a 90-round sickle magazine. I’m doing it. I am so doing it. It is crit, as all soma family weapons are. In a strange twist, this has no altfire. I’m surprised too.

15. Quintakk
Grineer 5-round burst sniper rifle holding 25 rounds. Think of it as a status sniper rifle. Probably won’t be that useful against Eidolons, but it has decent enough crit. Has the KUVA aesthetic! =D Is inspired by volleyguns.

filename_by_haruaxeman_dcsb1hp-fullview.

16. Vos Plasmoid

Vos Armaments plasma railgun revolver inspired by the M6 Punt from Killzone Shadowfall. Has a charge trigger. You cannot semiautomatically fire it. I just didn’t want to balance a semiauto function, it’d either be too horrible or too good. Think of this like a baby Opticor!

NOTE: Ignore the top one. It looked too conventional, so I revised it. This is heavily inspired by the revolver from Deadspace 3, just with more sensible ergonomics and more logical

Current interests on my end are the Zezok and the Trond, the first being it's interesting trigger approach (which kinda makes me wonder if a player can stop the burst, or if they might waste a shot or two) and the Trond for it's sheer ludicrousness. Could almost make it a 6 round burst with a pause in between while the cylinder fills up with a bullet for each slot.

Aside from those two, the two main others were number 10 and number 15 in my book. 10 for it's fascinating exotic nature constructionwisr, 15 for it's potential relation to the Trond up above as an "auto-cylinder" revolver.

Grineer 'Scrabba' EMP Shotgun Pistol

dcsemgp-d0b7d61a-ac48-4bce-92fa-aba8e5aa

"Harkonnar Production Zone anti-proxy EMP shotgun. Useful against swarms of MOAs, Ospreys... and unwary Tenno."

Total Damage: 213
    Electric: 66
    Magnetic: 91
    Puncture: 41
    Impact: 15
Crit Chance: 16%
Crit Multiplier: 2.0x
Status Chance: 26%
Fire Rate: 4.3 rounds per second
Damage Falloff Full damage up to 11.0m
                    Min damage at 26.0 m
                    81% max reduction
Maximum Range: 28m
Near-infinite enemy punch-through.

Lore:
The Scrabba was always a pet project of Harkonnar Foundry, during the Grineer/Corpus Cold War, but the Grineer were never able to make them in satisfactory numbers until they found various exotic resources near the Plains of Eidolon.  It fires an electromagnetic pulse that scrambles electronics, destroying shields and scrapping Ospreys and Moas with ease. This gives it massive amounts of utility against Corpus, and even other Tenno... but not as much against Infested or Grineer.  I entirely expect to see this more common in the hands of Grineer than  Tenno for this very reason. 

That said, if you need a sidearm to whip out and take down drones and other proxies, you can't go wrong with the Scrabba.

Rathuum Augment: Atomic Pulse: Explodes with blast and radiation damage on kills.

Author's notes:
Think of it as a more magnetic-focused, pistolized Arca Plasmor. It's inspired by various drone-killer guns and accessories that exist in real life.

ALSO: The weapon's shots fire like (again) a pistolized Arca Plasmor, firing the same pulse as it. But magnetic. The Impact and Puncture are there only to simulate the effects of hitting something with an EMP. Admittedly, an EMP of 25kV is virtually harmless to a normal human of the 21st century, but knowing that Grineer are heavily cybernetically augmented and covered in metal, the prevalence of Corpus machinery, the power of Warframe tech, and various other factors, it seemed like a logical step to make it more harmful. 

The "other factors," btw, just boil down to "for the sake of my own enjoyment." I was making an EMP gun and magnetic is easily my least favorite damage type. Why go for this very faction-specific damage type when I can ignore shields, ignore them in AoE, corrode armor, or cut health in half? I wanted to add a little something to make it more interesting.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

On 2018-11-19 at 7:07 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

"Harkonnar Production Zone anti-proxy EMP shotgun. Useful against swarms of MOAs, Ospreys... and unwary Tenno."

Crit Multiplier: 2.3x
                    Min damage at 26.0 m
                    81% max reduction

Lore:
The Scrabba was always a pet project of Harkonnar Foundry, during the Grineer/Corpus Cold War, but the Grineer were never able to make them in satisfactory numbers until they found various exotic resources near the Plains of Eidolon.  It fires an electromagnetic pulse that scrambles electronics, destroying shields and scrapping Ospreys and Moas with ease. This gives it massive amounts of utility against Corpus, and even other Tenno... but not as much against Infested or Grineer.  I entirely expect to see this more common in the hands of Grineer than  Tenno for this very reason. 

That said, if you need a sidearm to whip out and take down drones and other proxies, you can't go wrong with the Scrabba.

Rathuum Augment: Atomic Pulse: Explodes with blast and radiation damage on kills.

Author's notes:
Think of it as a more magnetic-focused, pistolized Arca Plasmor. It's inspired by various drone-killer guns and accessories that exist in real life.

Digesting the Deets:

Critical Chance is very large in comparison with standard weapons, though it does appear within weapon parameters when primed weapons are taken into account.

Might be the new border-setter for normal weapons.

Critical Damage is. . . excessive no matter how many ways I skew the tables. Might need a reduction, at least in my standards department.

Status Chance is adequate, falls into previous standards easily.

Fire-Rate is adequate.

Ho man! INFINTE punch-through, I. . . hwhat?

Hm. . . could you perhaps adjust it to fire a "plasma envelope" slug? Something with an internalized disruptive plasma charge? I feel it may fit in a bit better with the damage profile, as well as show it as a sort of "lean-in" in the Grin's constant dance across the line between high tech and primi-tech.

Aesthetically:

Again, got an interesting "old race car" style it, with the corroded painted metal interspersed with heavy indi-metal sticking through.

27 minutes ago, Unus said:

Critical Chance is very large in comparison with standard weapons, though it does appear within weapon parameters when primed weapons are taken into account.

I figured it wasn't too bad, what with most of my pistols having a crit chance around 15%, and my more top-tier pistols having it around 20-something percent. 

Critical Damage is. . . excessive no matter how many ways I skew the tables. Might need a reduction, at least in my standards department.

Alright, fair enough. Crit shotgun stats, pistol stats (what with primed mods) and crit pistol stats are a bit of unfamiliar territory for me. I guess I was just thinking of it more like primary stats at that time. 
EDIT: Reduced to 2.0x. Any thoughts?

Fire-Rate is adequate.

Which is honestly kind of a relief. Again, this is very unfamiliar territory for me.

Ho man! INFINTE punch-through, I. . . hwhat?

Well, enemy punch through. Sort of like how the Ignis has unlimited penetration of bodies, and the Arca Plasmor has innate 2 meters of punch through but only on enemies. It'll penetrate a Grineer shield, but it's useless against any sort of cover. You can do fun things with punch through that only affects enemies, not objects! 

Maybe I should reduce it though...

(Seriously, I insist. Try and concept a weapon with enemy punch through, but not object punch through.)

Hm. . . could you perhaps adjust it to fire a "plasma envelope" slug? Something with an internalized disruptive plasma charge? I feel it may fit in a bit better with the damage profile, as well as show it as a sort of "lean-in" in the Grin's constant dance across the line between high tech and primi-tech.

Maybe, but I kinda like the idea of another pulse shotgun like the Plasmor. But with an EMP. It was designed as a drone killer, and it was either make it an EMP... or more radiation. And that would just feel too plasmor-ish. Y'know?

If I'm gonna keep that part, any suggestions on how to change the damage profile?

Again, got an interesting "old race car" style it, with the corroded painted metal interspersed with heavy indi-metal sticking through.

Glad you like it! I really pushed myself to the limit on texturing this thing.

"Chirurge" class Railjack Dreadnoughtdcsle66-61cf9e64-246c-48a6-87de-451ec8fa

"When the word came that we needed a dreadnought built around a giant spinal laser, I never thought it was because we needed a bigger scalpel."
--Archimedian J. Ruyter, original designer of the Chirurge.

"Void, why aren't we using it?"
--Tenno Operative Haruko, codename "Fluffy Wolf 36."

Never has anything simultaneously demonstrated both the strength and fragility of the Tenno Alliance as well as the Chirurge. The Chirurgeon was primarily designed during the Old War as a tool to disassemble and examine Sentient dreadnought-forms after death, with Archimedian Ruyter - its designer - jokingly referring to its special multifunction Void Beam Emitter as a "bigger scalpel."

It was hastily re-engineered to serve in the war as Ruyter realized just how dire the war could become, and it is a testament to his shipbuilding expertise that he was able to make what was essentially a mobile laser platform competent in the Old War-era Orokin Navy. Records place it as one of the ships that left Hunhow in pieces, and credit it with destroying multiple Sentient invasion forms on the outskirts of the Outer Terminus. Intercepted Sentient transmissions refer to it as "The Nightmare of Bidan."

Highly specialized, the Chiruge serves as a forward operating base for the Tenno, and a superweapon. The largest ship at the disposal of the Tenno Alliance Navy. Its Void Beam Emitter is perhaps the powerful beam weapon in the system. It's home to more than a few displaced civilian populations. Larger than most ships in the Origin system, armed a spinal void beam, various missiles, and "spinigun" ballistic rotary railcannons chambered for atomic ordnance. All of which was used to great effect in the Old War.

Unfortunately: Very few Chirurgeons exist, and "Tenno Alliance Navy" is something a misnomer due to its anemic size compared to even Syndicate navies. The Void Beam Emitter is highly energy-intensive, has a charge time and requires sustained streams to be effective. It's also not entirely un-Infested, with various levels quarantined .The civilian populations that call it home are transients from Grineer or Corpus-conquered areas, and the Tenno Alliance has voted unanimously that it's not worth risking the Chirurge in open battle due to both its rarity, the extreme risk to those who call it home, and its status as a valuable research base.

Nowadays, the Tenno use it for three main purposes:

1.  "Evacuation" Missions: In situations where Grineer, Corpus, or Infested advances are too massive for Tenno to entirely fight back, Chirurgeons have very high capacity, and so they can hold high refugee populations, to be resettled on friendly needleworlds, wheelworlds, and moons. These missions involve guarding civilian populations as they flee into safe zones.
  2. Infested Moon Missions: Chirurgeon class-ships are used to destroy Plague Moons of the sort that crashed into the Plains of Eidolon. These come with several subtypes:
    1. Moonshatter Survival: Distract Infested from other Tenno strike teams by causing chaos on various locations on the Plague Moons. For added hazards, avoid volleys from the Chirurge's spiniguns... which can expose you to vacuum. There's some Archwing components here, in the event that you're sucked out... but you can fly your way back in, possibly on another location on the tileset.
    2. Moonshatter Defense: Defend a modified Excavator, Injector unit, or bomb (I'm not sure which) as it drills into the Plague Moon. This works similarly to Lua Defense missions, as the Excavator drills through different rooms with ease.
    3. Moonshatter Excavation: Defend Injector units and Excavators that drill into sensitive points on the Plague Moon.
  3. Sentient Incursion Missions: Destroy larger Sentients moving on the system. There’s an archwing component to this, but I’m not sure what/
    1. Incursion Mobile Defense: Defend bombs that drill themselves into the Sentient. Much like survival, avoid the volleys from the spiniguns or warheads.
    2. Incursion Exterminate: Destroy hangar bays of Sentient units. Avoid the volleys!
    3. Incursion Sabotage: Disable a Sentient's thrusters to open it up to a  beam from a Chirurge.
  • Like 1

On 2018-11-21 at 6:28 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I figured it wasn't too bad, what with most of my pistols having a crit chance around 15%, and my more top-tier pistols having it around 20-something percent. 

Alright, fair enough. Crit shotgun stats, pistol stats (what with primed mods) and crit pistol stats are a bit of unfamiliar territory for me. I guess I was just thinking of it more like primary stats at that time. 
EDIT: Reduced to 2.0x. Any thoughts?

Which is honestly kind of a relief. Again, this is very unfamiliar territory for me.

Well, enemy punch through. Sort of like how the Ignis has unlimited penetration of bodies, and the Arca Plasmor has innate 2 meters of punch through but only on enemies. It'll penetrate a Grineer shield, but it's useless against any sort of cover. You can do fun things with punch through that only affects enemies, not objects! 

Maybe I should reduce it though...

(Seriously, I insist. Try and concept a weapon with enemy punch through, but not object punch through.)

Maybe, but I kinda like the idea of another pulse shotgun like the Plasmor. But with an EMP. It was designed as a drone killer, and it was either make it an EMP... or more radiation. And that would just feel too plasmor-ish. Y'know?

If I'm gonna keep that part, any suggestions on how to change the damage profile?

Glad you like it! I really pushed myself to the limit on texturing this thing.

Works for me.

Done and done in that department long ago suh! The Overseer was my attempt.

Hm. . . If I have to guess, firing a sort of radioactive cloud of magnetized isotopes could work, or, a "cone-shot" consisting of grains of rare element dust, something of a sand-blast, but, with exotic elements making it up that act as a sort of "lethal chaff".

Edited by Unus

16 hours ago, Unus said:

Hm. . . If I have to guess, firing a sort of radioactive cloud of magnetized isotopes could work, or, a "cone-shot" consisting of grains of rare element dust, something of a sand-blast, but, with exotic elements making it up that act as a sort of "lethal chaff".

...A thought occurs.

I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but the Impact and Puncture aren't there cause the EMP actually does either of those things, they're there to simulate the possible effects of an EMP on a person. Being stunned, maybe a little weakened....

Admittedly, an EMP doesn't work that way, but Grineer and probably a number of Corpus are heavily augmented. I can make the effects worse if I want! 😛

On 2018-11-20 at 1:07 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Crit Multiplier: 2.0x
                    Min damage at 26.0 m
                    81% max reduction

Lore:

Author's notes:

Oh, btw, would you mind if I nab this bad boy?

15 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

...A thought occurs.

I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but the Impact and Puncture aren't there cause the EMP actually does either of those things, they're there to simulate the possible effects of an EMP on a person. Being stunned, maybe a little weakened....

Admittedly, an EMP doesn't work that way, but Grineer and probably a number of Corpus are heavily augmented. I can make the effects worse if I want! 😛

Ah, I get it, pologies. Just didn't seem to make sense given the description that you handed us. Could always implement it as a legitimate excess effect for specific units, as opposed to making it fall into the status Chance department.

15 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Oh, btw, would you mind if I nab this bad boy?

Whatcha planning on usin it for?

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, I get it, pologies. Just didn't seem to make sense given the description that you handed us.

Don't worry about it - I can see where it wouldn't make sense. A lot of the "pure" energy weapons in game, like the Arca Plasmor, Mara Detron, and Amprex (to name the only three or so that I use with any regularity) don't have IPS damage attached. And mentioning that it has the effects of puncture and impact is just... it's a bit off.

I'll include a mention of it in an edit.

AND.... edit DONE! 

(I'm not kidding though. Magnetic really is my least favorite, to the point that it's most of the reason I haven't forma'd for Primed Cryo Rounds on my rifle-pool weapons.)

• 2 weeks later...

News Update: Gave the Bruin a slight buff.

• Increased Critical Chance to 32%
  • Decreased Status to 11%.
  • Added "First strike" Special Trait - The first round fired when accuracy is completely recovered adds +20% of total weapon damage.
    • NOTES: "First Strike" gives some extra utility to using this as a battle rifle. 
    • It activates after taking your finger off the trigger. Not certain how long this takes to activate.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Apologies for being quiet this long - I've been very busy.

lethal_dosage_progress_4.png

I can certainly see why it took some time suh! Only issue was that certain parts seemed to blend into the paper. Particularly some of the "barrel coils" and a bit of the trigger.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Next one is a rare DOUBLE CONCEPT DROP! Unfortunately, the second concept is just a tiny nailgun at the bottom that I drew as a visual reference. Apologies for not coloring it, but it was 2 AM and I was really exhausted from drawing the orange rifle you see above.

Heh, as I've been saying, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

I can certainly see why it took some time suh! Only issue was that certain parts seemed to blend into the paper. Particularly some of the "barrel coils" and a bit of the trigger.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Ah, well. I'm happy enough that it's done. ^~^

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Heh, as I've been saying, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I'm still working on the lore as we speak... *whimpers*