Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

7 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

The weapon is interesting, reminds me of the * defense * weapon from Dino Crisis 2.

latest?cb=20160916053057

Huh. I've never seen that before.

It's actually got more in common with this thing, the PLASMA BURNER! 

200px-Plasma_Burner.JPG

PlasmaBurnerA_1024x1024.jpg?v=1584746448

I'm not sure what'd make it feel that different from a flamethrower if you used it, but... it's a flamethrower! That uses plasma! And that's cool.

• Like 2

YARB

Yet Another Revolver Buff:

In other news, all my revolvers are getting another round of buffs because Pandero Prime now does 104 damage. Except the Estampida - it's fine in its own way as something that does slightly more damage than the Lex Prime on body shots, and outdamages virtually every pistol on headshots. Same for the Hiro.  Plus, having those two allows me to have a ceiling of sorts for how powerful I want this thread's pistols to be.

(With the exception of stuff that's intended more as launchers, like that one grineer flare revolver, the Vos Plasmoid, and an upcoming Entrati revolver)

I'm not making Primed versions of all of these (What, am I gonna make Depezador Umbra and thus contribute to power creep? Also, how would an Umbra gun ever w... ohhhhh, sweet mother of power creep, that would not end well. )

Depezador Prime Officer's Revolver

Damage of primary fire buffed from 69 (nice) to 96.
Critical Chance of primary fire moved up to 32%
Status chance of primary fire moved up to 16%

Why: The original idea behind this thing's stats was for it to do slightly less damage than the Pandero because it held one more round - and for it to outdamage the Pandero after a single headshot. I'm still scared of applying all its crit nonsense to shotgun mode, so we're not doing that.

Even if it's a shotgun, it only holds one shot, and you need headshots to shoot it more than once per mag, a weapon with 704 damage and the potential to have 7.2x crit would be a terrible idea. One thing I've always believed while balancing is that while everybody thinks they want a gun that can one-shot everything and doesn't require you to aim, they really don't.

This is why so much of my stuff requires a little more work to aim, more emphasis on headshots, (the Largo is literally the only one without a headshot gimmick) and a little extra flexibility.

On 2020-11-06 at 7:07 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

DEPEZADOR PRIME 2020 REMASTER

tenno__depezador_prime__revolver__2020_r

“This baroque, engraved top-break revolver fires laser-sliced slugs from its primary barrel, and uses Entrati siphon technology to load a central shotgun barrel with cryotic-infused buckshot. Land headshots with this weapon to activate altfire, and increase the critical multiplier.

It was originally a reward for honorable service, but you decide the honors now.”
--Codex

Special Traits: 
Headhunter - increases critical damage by 18% on each successive headshot, removing one stack of the bonus on misses.
Cryotic Buckshot: Central shotgun barrel has a chance to deal cold damage regardless of the elemental build.

STATS

Trigger: Semi
Magazine Size: 9 (+1 shotgun)
Fire Rate: 4.4 rounds per second
Reload: 2.0s
Combo Decay: 3.0s
Accuracy Recovery: 0.4s

Primary Fire
Damage69 (nice)  ---> 96
    slash: 40 --> 60
    puncture: 11 --> 14
    impact: 18 --> 22 
Critical Chance: 32%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Status Chance: 12 ---> 16%
Punch-Through: 0.5m

Special Traits
Adds +18% critical damage on headshots up to 5 times.

Secondary Fire: 
Damage: 704
    Cold: 451
    Impact: 176
    Puncture: 77
Pellets: 11
Magazine Size: 1
Fire Rate: N/A
Status Chance: 9.2%
Critical Chance: 11%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4x
Punch-Through: 1.0m

special traits:  Cryotic Buckshot - each pellet has a 9.2% chance to proc cold damage

Will post the two inspirations behind a lot of the rework later!

Naga Gas-Seal Revolver

Damage buffed from 81 to 117.
Critical Chance buffed from 26 to 28

That's it. 
Why: The Naga was always intended to do 12.5% more damage than the Pandero. No, really.  Plus, it was getting weirder and weirder for me to believe a weapon so intended as a scoped precision weapon would do relatively little damage compared to higher-tier handguns in this game, so... buff time. The slightly increased critical multiplier and low-average status chance are staying where they are to make sure this feels distinct from the Pandero. 

On 2019-05-02 at 9:16 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno 'Naga' Gas-Seal Revolver

tenno__naga__hunting_revolver_by_haruaxe

“Prey on their fear, move like an animal, and feel the kill with the gas-seal Naga revolver. Pace your fire rate for precise, silent shots, or fire rapidly to clear entire rooms.

STATS

Damage - 81 --> 117 
        Puncture - 41 ---> 60 
        Slash - 27 --> 38
        Impact - 13 --> 19

Crit Chance - 26% --> 28%
Crit multiplier - 2.8x
Status Chance - 14%
Capacity - 7
Reload Time - 2s
Fire Rate - 6.0
Trigger - Semi

special mechanics

Integral Suppressor - Waiting 0.8 seconds between shots will silence the next shot fired. This is represented by a charge-like icon within the reticle.
   (NOTE: This is not affected by Lethal Torrent. It just didn’t work. More on that later in artist notes)

Headshot Bonus: +10% headshot damage (in addition to the 2x headshot multiplier) when unscoped.
Hunter’s Grip - Turns you invisible on stealth kills.
Hunter’s Scope - Scope in by pressing altfire! This adds +40% headshot damage.

Makina Revolver

God, this thing is a nightmare to balance.
Screw it, base damage to 87 or something I guess.  I... I really, truly, genuinely do not know how to balance this thing. Critical Chance has been reduced to 26% because... 30-40? Eeeugh.

On 2019-10-12 at 5:53 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno ‘Makina’ Revolver

tenno__makina__revolver_by_haruaxeman_dd

"This sleek, streamlined Tenno revolver cuts through crowds with ease, causing massive explosions on headshots.

stats
Trigger: 
Semi

Magazine: 7
Damage: 70 ---> 87
25 Radiation -->  31 Radiation
20 Impact --> 22 Impact
16 Puncture
9 Slash ---> 18 Slash
Fire Rate: 9.2
Critical Chance: 26%
Critical Multiplier: 2.2x
Status Chance: 38%
Blast Radius: 3.2m
Reload Time: 2s

Special Traits: 
Brainstormer: On headshots, releases 275 radiation damage in a 3.2m radial explosion. 

Area Attacks
Damage: 275 Radiation
Critical Chance: 10%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Status Chance: 40%
Blast Radius: 3.2m

Callan Revolver

Damage buffed to 99

Why: Since this thing has the potential to cause 3 status effects on headshots (the Makina can do four!) I felt like something more subdued was in order. Status was buffed to 41% to make the status gimmick more... valuable.

On 2020-08-10 at 3:23 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno/Sentient 'Callan' Revolver

tenno_sentient__callan__revolver_by_fluf

“A simplified derivative of the Magnus, chambered for rifle rounds by renowned Tenno gunsmiths Deschain and Haruka Lorne. This Tenno revolver uses Sentient substrate to analyze a target’s weaknesses and set up for the perfect headshot. It was a common sight during the Tenno Great Hunt.” 

Special Traits

Headseeker - Body shots increase damage by 15% (up to 45%) on headshots. Does guaranteed status procs on headshots regardless of build.
Chromatic Rounds: Changes damage type based on energy color.

STATS

Trigger: Semi
Noise: Alarming
Magazine Size: 8
Fire Rate: 3.0s
Reload: 2.8s
Damage: 88 --->
Impact: 39 --> 42
Slash 22 --> 28
Puncture 5 --> 7

22 Electric (Dependent on energy color)
Critical Chance: 20%
Critical Multiplier: 2.2x
Status Chance: 37% --.> 41%

Largo Explosive Pistol

I'm still not sure if I should do anything with the Largo, but... all these improvements, and this was meant to be in sort of a space between revolvers and stuff like the Lex Prime, and kitguns, and 92 isn't quite the right place, so I guess I'm committed to this:
Damage buffed from 92 to 100
Critical Chance increased to 38%

Tenno 'Largo' Pistol

largo_pistol_uploadable_by_fluffywolf36_

“This Tenno pistol was devised as a simplified Lex, meant to have a lower bore axis and thus less recoil. Unfortunately, this forced them to chamber it for lower-caliber rounds.

Fortunately, said rounds are explosive.”

Stats

STANDARD
Fire Rate: 4.6s
Magazine Size: 10+1
Reload: 2.5s
Total Damage: 100

IMPACT:
Damage: 46 --> 50
15 Slash --> 17 Slash
20 Impact --> 22 Impact
11 Puncture
Critical Chance: 38%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4
Status Chance: 18%

RADIAL
Damage: 46 --> 50
15 Slash --> 17 Slash
20 Heat --> 22 Heat
11 Impact
Critical Chance: 38%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4
Status Chance: 18%
Blast Radius: 1.8m

I'm not actually sure what, if anything, I should do with the Bellatrix. It's close to revolver power levels but not quite there, and - as I had hoped - there's a gulf between its stopping power and that of the average revolver. And that's okay.

I'm actually really happy about this buff because it opens up a lot of breathing room for other possible semiauto pistols for me to do. Plus, it was getting kinda weird having all my favorite semiauto handguns (with some outliers) in the range of 60s to 90 or so. 

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 1

On 2021-02-15 at 1:54 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

The next weapon is still gonna be... well. It's not gonna be what I'm describing below. But y'see, I've been on a bit of a 40k kick today, learning about the fact that there's actually a planet in the eye of terror that's a single morbidly obese man, and so I had this sentence rolling around in my head for awhile today:

“I don’t know how - but he says it’s from the Cursed Moon."

So now I gotta find out just what the Cursed Moon is. (I'm thinking either Halimede or Pasiphae.) And what the weapon is. And what it does. For some reason, I have a gigeresque aesthetic in mind....

So remember that post? Well, I decided to make a drawing of the Cursed Moon. Because I gotta do what any non-self-respecting fanartist does: pretend their artwork is "totally original" and sell it for money.

filename_by_fluffywolf36_def6alq-pre.jpg

I'm looking at you, E.L James.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Teoarrk said:

The Brother Moons want to know your location.

Yes. Yes it is. :P I actually love the shape of the Marker lol

1 minute ago, Teoarrk said:

Seriously though, good work. I have real trouble with curves so I'm impressed.

Thanks so much! The real issue here, i think, is perspective - I'm doing a weird sort of vertical two-point perspective and trying to make the perspective curve a bit to simulate vertigo, so that's gonna be difficult.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

I actually love the shape of the Marker

It's got such a captivating shape and probably one of the best examples of a compelling 'this object steals souls' I've ever seen in a game.

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

I'm doing a weird sort of vertical two-point perspective and trying to make the perspective curve a bit to simulate vertigo

I see what you mean. I wish you luck. I can only imagine that when you include shading and colour it'll become easier to really grasp that vertigo as well as how things are standing.  The basework is solid though so it won't require much,

Edited by Teoarrk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

It's got such a captivating shape and probably one of the best examples of a compelling 'this object steals souls' I've ever seen in a game.

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

It's like The Monolith combined with the aesthetic of H.R Giger. I love that =D

25 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

I see what you mean. I wish you luck. I can only imagine that when you include shading and colour it'll become easier to really grasp that vertigo as well as how things are standing.  The basework is solid though so it won't require much,

Normally this stuff is in black and white, although...........

• Like 1

The flamethrower is also somewhat reminiscent of these prototype weapons as the bullets are all in a row.

Reloading would probably eject the entire thing from this 12-24-36 barrel magazine box, Warframe could crash during the firing sequence, Only 2 magazines to reload, but fun!

• Like 1

Heh, your recent “meat work” is reminding me of my bio-tribe I need to develop a bit more. Or, at least, properly utilize as a “properly bio-mechanical” design source.

Almost done in the review department! Did not expect to be sucked into the Anthem hole even during it’s. . . uh, demise? Fridge shelving? Not exactly sure, but, strangely, playing the game has begun improving my productivity.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

The flamethrower is also somewhat reminiscent of these prototype weapons as the bullets are all in a row.

Oh yeah! Metal Storm! Fun stuff. I've made a shotgun that uses that technology on this thread, and I'm convinced that's how the Zarr works. Using the Typhoon from Crysis also sounds pretty fun.

That said... hate to let you down on this one, but that's not bullets. That was just a shameless cop-out I used because plasma weaponry from 40k usually has these vertically aligned glowing "coils," as seen on the Plasma Burner and most Imperial plasma weapons.

(as seen here)

Spoiler

Plasma Pistol | Warhammer 40k Wiki | Fandom

I just made the tubes horizontally aligned cause I figured "I need to remind people of 40k plasma weaponry, but it'd be in terrible taste to make it look identical.... I know! I'll make the tubes horizontal!"

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, your recent “meat work” is reminding me of my bio-tribe I need to develop a bit more. Or, at least, properly utilize as a “properly bio-mechanical” design source.

Which one's that? The art of the Cursed Moon? :P

Fun fact as to the Cursed Moon backstory I'm leaning towards: It was home to a culture that somehow had access to Orokin technology after the Collapse/Red Orbit/whatever I'm calling it now, which tried to replicate Orokin Void Stuff, and experienced a brief period of moon-wide prosperity...

...and then something went horribly wrong.

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Almost done in the review department! Did not expect to be sucked into the Anthem hole even during it’s. . . uh, demise? Fridge shelving? Not exactly sure, but, strangely, playing the game has begun improving my productivity.

Hey, sometimes that just happens. Came away from breaks to play Titanfall 2, Apex, and a lot of other stuff a bit refreshed. You can't dip into the pool too long, am I right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Which one's that? The art of the Cursed Moon? :P

Fun fact as to the Cursed Moon backstory I'm leaning towards: It was home to a culture that somehow had access to Orokin technology after the Collapse/Red Orbit/whatever I'm calling it now, which tried to replicate Orokin Void Stuff, and experienced a brief period of moon-wide prosperity...

...and then something went horribly wrong.

Hey, sometimes that just happens. Came away from breaks to play Titanfall 2, Apex, and a lot of other stuff a bit refreshed. You can't dip into the pool too long, am I right?

Yessir! Trying to think of a way to describe the tribe’s style, it’s not Infested where it’s a single organism, but, rather, multiple gene sculpted species working together in an assemblage of parts that significantly parallels a machine in a semi-self-sustaining ecosystem. Think the biggest (and only) example I have is the Kheruxayti Phirach.

The other thing that comes to mind is the Orokin-engineered trees of theirs, yet, twisted (figuratively and literally).

Hm. . . as if I’m piling it all on here, that description also reminds me of my version of Deimos, with the open Void Rift at the core of the hollowed-out planetoid. Perhaps these folks tried to open up their own, only for the “other end” to point somewhere unsavory, or, perhaps, “Roadside Picnicy”.

I . . . think so? Just wish I knew when pool diving became neglect, what the borders on that are. Still, can at least say I have actually been doing something. My phone notes have a prototype coming together for the Mark-3 B.

5 hours ago, Unus said:

I . . . think so? Just wish I knew when pool diving became neglect, what the borders on that are. Still, can at least say I have actually been doing something. My phone notes have a prototype coming together for the Mark-3 B.

My advice on that? Just don't sweat it. You'll be creative when you'll be creative, you'll get the urge to write when you get the urge to write, and if you really, truly want to work on it but don't have vision, it's possible to work through that. But you can't work your way through burnout.

The best thing to do is to find another outlet for all that whatever-it-is, relax, and come back when you feel up to it.

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Hm. . . as if I’m piling it all on here, that description also reminds me of my version of Deimos, with the open Void Rift at the core of the hollowed-out planetoid. Perhaps these folks tried to open up their own, only for the “other end” to point somewhere unsavory, or, perhaps, “Roadside Picnicy”.

huh.

All honesty, I'm not really sure of the specifics :P so who knows! maybe that did happen.

Grineer 'Orba' Obrez Pistol
grineer__orba__obrez_pistol_by_fluffywol

Special Traits:
Ironsights - tap altfire for increased zoom
Charged Zoom - aiming for a short period of time automatically charges the next shot fired for up to 35% bonus damage. I don’t know how long this takes to charge, but it’s affected by fire rate mods.

Lore

This pistol is emblematic of how the Grineer see antiquity, Tenno. Take an old relic, crack it open for anything usable, and build an ugly, brutal, half-understood machine of the scraps. There’s no art in it.”
--Vikra Ohgun, Cetus Armorer

A Grineer heavy semiauto pistol that boasts a lot of rounds, and high power… but questionable recoil and accuracy, and it’s extremely difficult to stay on target with sustained fire. Aiming down ironsights automatically charges over a short period of time for up to 35% bonus damage… and brief visual recoil that quickly subsides by the time you’re pulling the trigger for the next shot. This is affected by fire rate mods, because I see no reason not to give players a reason to jailbreak this.

It fires high-powered tracer rounds that trail green. Though that’s just a cosmetic way to give you an idea of which way the bullet went, as this thing has high vertical recoil that starts out predictable, but gets less and less predictable the faster you fire it*. It does stay mostly vertical, though. Assuming you don’t stop pulling the trigger, the first 2-4 rounds will be predictable with slight climb, but after 3-5 rounds fired it’ll start going everywhere. You need to wait for the weapon to recover some accuracy.

If the Kraken is the Grineer equivalent to the Beretta, the Orba is the equivalent of a 1911 - a heavy, rather primitive sidearm from another era altogether.

If it even qualifies as a sidearm, that is. It’s actually a sawed-off rifle not unlike the Marelok, except in this case, it was made from a semiautomatic marksman rifle from a bygone era of Grineer expansion before the Tenno Awakening. But, as Grineer weapons technology progressed, and they developed more and more powerful weapons, these were sadly rendered obsolete. In fact, your average Marelok does more damage.

It would have been rendered a priceless antique in many other civilizations, but the Grineer have few concepts of that. And so the rifles that would become the Orba were cut down and rebuilt into pistols. They’re a common sight on a particular kind of Grineer officer - the kind that wants to seem like an Important Grineer With a Big Gun, ruling their own little fiefdoms like in the first ages of expansion that led to claiming Mars, Ceres, and some of the Jovians. The fact that said fiefdoms are rarely more important than even a Galleon often serves to undermine this.

While on the surface, it has unilateral advantages over the current Kraken service pistol, there’s a number of advantages the Kraken has that just may not seem apparent to the average Tenno. The Kraken is lighter, has less recoil, is less front-heavy, and it’s cheaper to build for an Origin System-spanning army. Also, you can carry more ammo for it.

The Orba has a unique-looking reload. The magazine swings forward and open, flinging the rounds out - at which point you shove in a tiny group of rounds.

*Originally, this was going to just become nigh-uncontrollable and nigh-unpredictable with lots of recoil, but… I don’t know, that just seemed like it’d be too frustrating.

STATS

Trigger: Burst
Burst Count: 3
Burst delay: 0.1s
Burst rate: 6
Noise Level: Alarming
Fire Rate: 16
Magazine: 21
Max Ammo: 168
Reload: 3.2s
Damage: 60
Slash: 20
30 impact
10 Puncture
Critical chance: 34%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0
Status Chance: 12%

Artist Notes:

This is always the most difficult thing for me to come up with - something that seems normal, no-frills, but also fun. Virtually every pistol I’ve made recently has barely focused on punch-through, had an crowd control function of some kind like explosive damage, and inherent elemental damage like heat or something. In fact, I’ve got at least two revolvers I’m planning on drawing that have all of those things! And one that has three of them (but not elemental damage).

So I wanted to do this to space things out a bit. Add something new that focuses mostly on single-target damage. The “charge” gimmick is based on the 30-30 repeater from Apex Legends. Which, overall, I think is fun enough - who wouldn’t appreciate a little extra damage for staying on-target and zoomed? Plus, holding the right trigger to charge while zoomed in has always felt just a little bit cumbersome to me. I accept that it happens, but… it’s just a bit weird sometimes.

It just felt right to space out my thread’s catalog of pistols with something fairly normal like this. Now, some of you might be wondering: Is it really that hard for Fluffy not to make an interesting pistol?

Yes.

I draw up all this stuff to supplement the game’s arsenal and lore, and there’s plenty of stuff the game just… already has. It already has about six revolvers, a mare’s leg, a Space Deagle, Tombfinger secondaries, and… probably a lot of stuff I’m forgetting. I feel like there’s genuinely not much I can do or should do that isn’t bizarre and outside the box that adds to that. I like making stuff that fits an untapped niche. This is why the Largo has explosive bullets :P . I tried to make it like a lower-recoil, higher-capacity Lex with a scope, but I just couldn’t make myself have fun there.

Plus, I also like making stuff that stands out. “Another revolver” is less fun than “Fluffy made a revolver that takes Jakobs’ gimmick in BL3 so far it’s practically the Amprex if it was a revolver.”

(I am actually planning on doing that, but it doesn’t have electric damage lol)

• Like 4

Grineer ‘Kamvor’ Micromissile pistol

“The simple semi auto/burst hybrid pistol is a common military sidearm, but the Grineer took it to the point of absurdity with this compact micromissile pistol. Fire a three-round explosive burst, or tag enemies with semiauto rounds that cause the missiles to track to anything caught in the blast radius.”
Codex

Special Traits:
Siphon Blast: Getting kills with primary fire increases the blast radius of secondary fire.

Homing Rounds: Primary fire tracks towards enemies caught in the blast radius of secondary fire.

grineer__kamvor__micromissile_pistol_by_

Lore

“Hey, Tenno - Darvo’s set up a new deal for us both. We stole these from a Tavar Production Zone shipment. Not sure if these are small rocket launchers or large pistols…”
Cressa Tal

A “pistol” reverse-engineered from relics found on “resurfaced” Orokin strongholds such as Lua and Deimos. Vay Hek and Tyl Regor (in a rare moment of cooperation) hope that micromissile weapons such as the Kamvor might soon become standard arms - if not for the rank and file, at least for elite troops such as Kuva, Tusk, or mutant “Tenno-hunter” strains derived from the Grustrag Three and various Rathuum executioners. To some elements of Grineer command, this seems like an untenable position. Several magazines’ worth of bullets could be produced for the resources it takes to fill just one of the Kamvor’s mags.

But to Hek, Regor, and their acolytes, the results speak for themselves. The Kamvor, similar to its ancestor the Sepulcrum, fires in semiautomatic and burst, and has a homing function. But unlike the Sepulcrum, the Kamvor does not rely on Siphon technology for its homing mechanism. Burstfire shoots three rockets, while semiauto fires one round that tags enemies in an exotic energy field… and causes subsequent rounds fired in burst to track towards enemies caught in the blast radius.

Siphon technology is still a factor, however. While it can be fired in semiauto regardless of the number of kills, getting kills recharges the bootleg, half-understood Siphon mechanisms contained in the pistol - which then increases the blast radius. Which means more enemies the weapon can hit.

This rather esoteric, quasi-magical quirk of the weapon is slated to be ironed out by the Grineer for the sake of better mass production.

Artist notes

It’s genuinely hard to come up with Grineer pistol ideas. Normally the more esoteric stuff goes to the Tenno, especially if it's a revolver. If it's an energy weapon, it goes to the Corpus. Trying to make something that just functions on sheer brute force like I see in the Grineer just isn't as interesting. I did the last one cause I wanted to experiment with something normal, but someone said on Jado’s discord that the best Grineer sidearm would be a Bolter. And I can’t argue with that logic!

Since the Sepulcrum is the closest thing we have to a Bolter in this game, it made sense for the Grineer to take a lot of cues from it. On that note, pretend the fact that I reuse Sepulcrum parts is a joke on how Games workshop uses a lot of the same bits, and not just the artist being totally lazy! PRETEND HARDER!!!

But no seriously though, the Sepulcrum is actually really hard to draw and I sure as hell wasn’t doing it twice. Yes, the Sepulcrum parts you saw on the last gun were also used on the Cenotaph. Neat, huh? 

The Kamvor here (it’s derived from the German word Kampfer, which is supposed to be a reference to the Kampfpistole… just go with it) is sort of a mix of a bolt pistol, the Gremlins, a Broomhandle Mauser, and an actual Captive Bolt Pistol. Specifically one of these. Funnily enough, the one on the bottom actually genuinely does remind me of a bolter. Almost makes you wonder if GW used it as a reference.

The next things I do… will either be more pony art, some kind of bizarre alien city that gives me a MASSIVE HEADACHE TO COLOR…. Or t a revolver or something. There’s always more revolver to post. :P 

Probably also post pony on my deviantart in the intervening time though. Or is that intravening time... not sure...

STATS

Spoiler

Stats: 

Stats: 

Shared:

Non-hitscan
Ammo Type: Pistol
Fire Rate 2.0 round per sec
Magazine Size: 27
Reload Time: 2.5s

Burst

Total Damage: 69 (nice) 
Impact: 36
Slash 24
Puncture 9 
Burst Count: 3 (207 total damage)
Critical Chance: 18%
Critical Multiplier: 2.1x
Status Chance: 39%

Burst on impact

Impact: 12
Slash: 8
Puncture 3

Burst explosion

Impact: 24
Slash 16
Puncture 6

Semi

Total Damage: 81 
Critical Chance: 24%
Status Chance: 42%

impact

Total Damage: 54
Impact: 27
Slash: 12
Radiation: 15

Explosion

Total Damage: 27 
Slash 9
Radiation: 18
Blast Radius: 2m (empty siphon)
3m (Siphon 33% full)
4m (siphon 66% full)
5m (Full siphon) 

Also I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but pony will not get posted on this thread. I copypaste all of this from deviantart and I am too lazy to write it again or make changes. Usually.
  • Like 4

Slight balance tweaks for the Kamvor and Hiro. These are mostly intended to differentiate them.

Hiro:
critical chance buffed to 22%, critical multiplier buffed to 2.3x

Also, I guess the rounds travel faster than the Kamvor's?

Spoiler

On 2019-01-25 at 2:00 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Ganymede 'Hiro' Tactical Gyrojet Pistol

ganymede__hiro__tactical_rocket_pistol_b

"This Ganymedean sidearm - the constant companion of their security forces - is a recoilless sidearm built for use nullgrav and planetside. This particular model comes with an airburst mode, used to force enemies out of cover."
Primary Fire: Minirockets
Altfire: Airburst
Unique Traits:
      Gyrojet Rounds - Rounds explode on impact.
      Rangefinder - highlights enemies - even through cover, within short ranges - when zoomed in.

Stats:

Shared
Crit Chance: 22%
Crit Multiplier: 2.3x
Magazine Size: 7
Fire Rate: 3.0s
Reload Time: 2.8s
Recoil: NOPE

Primary Fire
Damage: 143
      Blast: 49
      Slash: 40
      Puncture: 21
      Impact: 29
Radius: 2.6m
Deals 60% of damage on initial hit, 40% in AoE.

Secondary Fire
Damage: 167
     Blast: 118
     Slash: 45
Radius: 4.2m

Kamvor

Critical Chance of burst nerfed to 15%.
Status chance of burst nerfed to 35%

On 2021-03-08 at 6:47 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Grineer ‘Kamvor’ Micromissile pistol

“The simple semi auto/burst hybrid pistol is a common military sidearm, but the Grineer took it to the point of absurdity with this compact micromissile pistol. Fire a three-round explosive burst, or tag enemies with semiauto rounds that cause the missiles to track to anything caught in the blast radius.”
Codex

Special Traits:
Siphon Blast: Getting kills with primary fire increases the blast radius of secondary fire.

Homing Rounds: Primary fire tracks towards enemies caught in the blast radius of secondary fire.

grineer__kamvor__micromissile_pistol_by_

STATS

Hide contents

Stats: 

Shared:

Non-hitscan
Ammo Type: Pistol
Fire Rate 2.0 round per sec
Magazine Size: 27
Reload Time: 2.5s

Burst

Total Damage: 69 (nice) 
Impact: 36
Slash 24
Puncture 9 
Burst Count: 3 (207 total damage)
Critical Chance: 15%
Critical Multiplier: 2.1x
Status Chance: 35%

Burst on impact

Impact: 12
Slash: 8
Puncture 3

Burst explosion

Impact: 24
Slash 16
Puncture 6

Semi

Total Damage: 81 
Critical Chance: 18%
Status Chance: 39%

impact

Total Damage: 54
Impact: 27
Slash: 12
Radiation: 15

Explosion

Total Damage: 27 
Slash 9
Radiation: 18
Blast Radius: 2m (empty siphon)
3m (Siphon 33% full)
4m (siphon 66% full)
5m (Full siphon) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

... I don't usually like to just plug youtubers and other 'influencers', but in this respect I think Shy might have a point:

I know she watches gun jesus Forgottenweapons, so there's a lot from there I bet she'd enjoy seeing in game :P 

would you believe this is the second magazine fed revolver I've ever seen? :P

1459006434.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

I know she watches gun jesus Forgottenweapons, so there's a lot from there I bet she'd enjoy seeing in game :P 

would you believe this is the second magazine fed revolver I've ever seen? :P

1459006434.jpg

I saw that looking through the replies after the fact, and triangle bullets are CURSED.

(I know that it's probably just the casings, but that's not as funny)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I saw that looking through the replies after the fact, and triangle bullets are CURSED.

Yeah, it's just the casings. Funnily enough, the Dard1ck was meant to be proof of concept that the trounds would work on a machinegun. :P 

As for cursed ruonds... well. I've seen more cursed bullets. :P 

i-LR9V54V-X2.jpg

There was also the puckle gun, which was built with the ability to fire inexplicable square bullets.

• Like 2

On 2021-03-06 at 3:43 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Charged Zoom - aiming for a short period of time automatically charges the next shot fired for up to 35% bonus damage. I don’t know how long this takes to charge, but it’s affected by fire rate mods.

You can afford to push the passive all the way to 100 % or even 200%. I don't think it would be broken and it would be neat to have a semi auto weapon where the maximum dps requires a proper tempo instead off mashing the right click so fast your fingers hurt.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, keikogi said:

You can afford to push the passive all the way to 100 % or even 200%. I don't think it would be broken and it would be neat to have a semi auto weapon where the maximum dps requires a proper tempo instead off mashing the right click so fast your fingers hurt.

Good idea. That'd give this thing more of a niche, make it able to stand up alongside the higher-powered sidearms I've built... yeah, I like it!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Yeah, it's just the casings. Funnily enough, the Dard1ck was meant to be proof of concept that the trounds would work on a machinegun. :P 

As for cursed ruonds... well. I've seen more cursed bullets. :P 

i-LR9V54V-X2.jpg

There was also the puckle gun, which was built with the ability to fire inexplicable square bullets.

Heh, the reasoning was that the the bullets were circular for “cleanly cutting through catholic targets” and a square round for “shredding entry wounds for Muslims”. The idea behind the creator was that it would be a “weapon of conversion”.

(Surfacing to breath finally, need to get your review properly done and to finally finish the Mark 3. Dem it all, I think I’m officially a forgotten forum piece, given how long it’s been since I had an update for my pile. Need to get on that art on my end.)

• Like 1