Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

I know I talked a lot about upcoming Entrati guns and the Centipede Gun, but I had an idea while I was taking off my ski clothes.

Remember the improvised Aksomati (well, it'll be a single Somati I guess) pistol idea I had awhile back? Well, I made a mockup of the new version. I promise, the final version will not look this aggressively grungy, this is more just me throwing together bits from the original photoshooped version for something vaguely resembling the unholy hybrid of a Jatimatic, a Luty, the Bastard SMG, and an Aksomati.

blyatomatic_mockup_by_fluffywolf36_dec98

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 2

On 2021-01-14 at 2:14 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

I know I talked a lot about upcoming Entrati guns and the Centipede Gun, but I had an idea while I was taking off my ski clothes.

Remember the improvised Aksomati (well, it'll be a single Somati I guess) pistol idea I had awhile back? Well, I made a mockup of the new version. I promise, the final version will not look this aggressively grungy, this is more just me throwing together bits from the original photoshooped version for something vaguely resembling the unholy hybrid of a Jatimatic, a Luty, the Bastard SMG, and an Aksomati.

blyatomatic_mockup_by_fluffywolf36_dec98

Mmmmm, janktastically factory-scrappy, really gives off the feel of being “unplanned, but, it’s what we have” like my Deimos sewer gun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Mmmmm, janktastically factory-scrappy, really gives off the feel of being “unplanned, but, it’s what we have” like my Deimos sewer gun.

Exactly what I was going for!

7 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

Hell yeah! This looks so gloriously cobbled together. I am in love.

Glad you both like it! Fun fact on how it works, cause I'm guessing a lot of the gun references aren't as powerful without a visual aid:

Originally it just looked like a Sten gun (or, y'know, most SMGs that are basically a magazine attached to a bit of pipe) but I didn't feel right about how normal it looked, so I asked myself: "What's the strangest thing I can do here?"

So I took inspiration from the Jatimatic.

11.jpg

It doesn't make as much sense for Space Chechens to build, but it feels much more unique and "Warframe" then a pipe with a magazine attached.

• Like 2

On 2021-01-16 at 11:09 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Exactly what I was going for!

Glad you both like it! Fun fact on how it works, cause I'm guessing a lot of the gun references aren't as powerful without a visual aid:

Originally it just looked like a Sten gun (or, y'know, most SMGs that are basically a magazine attached to a bit of pipe) but I didn't feel right about how normal it looked, so I asked myself: "What's the strangest thing I can do here?"

So I took inspiration from the Jatimatic.

11.jpg

It doesn't make as much sense for Space Chechens to build, but it feels much more unique and "Warframe" then a pipe with a magazine attached.

Ah, I get it! An application of the K.I.S.S. system.

Also, ouch.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, I get it! An application of the K.I.S.S. system.

Also, ouch.

There's two things this thread is best at: Revolvers and improvised weapons belonging to people who aren't Grineer or Corpus :P Both if you count that one revolver shotgun I did.

Believe it or not, the Jatimatic is supposed to look like that! Everything except the barrel is tilted at an angle from the to diffuse the recoil or something. Apparently the design makes it more controllable while one-handed and reduces muzzle climb.

• Like 1

It only gets old if you bring forth the same thing in a slightly different package repetitively, at least, that’s how it is in my book.

The very same reason why I’m taking my slight break from working on things right now through heavy gaming, breaking my consistency a bit.

I’ve created so many designs over the years, that I have to stop and really think deep about all my previous designs so I don’t rehash anything old in a new package.

In your case, hm. . . Grineer Bolter eh? . . . will it be a grineer attempt at copying orikin designs in a grinnic way, the same way the Corpus did with their Braton models back in the day?

Or, a more loose definition?

1 hour ago, Unus said:

In your case, hm. . . Grineer Bolter eh? . . . will it be a grineer attempt at copying orikin designs in a grinnic way, the same way the Corpus did with their Braton models back in the day?

...Sure, why not?  

It'll probably be clip-fed because 1), that's what the original gyrojet pistols did, and 2) I already did that with the Hiro. Like... imagine the most primitive, disgusting build of the Sepulcrum. That'll be it.

"I'm not sure if I'm angry or impressed. On the one hand, it's an awful thing they did to my creation. Other hand, they could build these four times as efficiently than I did, so they might be onto something."

--Father if he sees it.

• Like 2

HEADS UP

New shotgun is (presumably) coming today! The colored drawing is done, now I just need to sketch out some of the unique animations.

On that note: I only have two three Tenno revolver ideas in the pipeline - one's basically The Last Word, the other one is basically the HE .44, the other is more of a Jakobs than usual - but I've found some stuff that looks pretty inspirational. Now all I need is a fun gimmick for it that doesn't involve explosions...

wardog-collective-wardogas3.jpg?16112781

• Like 2

Entrati ‘Cromlech’ Autoshotgun

“One of many collaborative efforts between Father Entrati and Haruka Lorne, this autoshotgun comes equipped with a deadly tracker grenade that causes its flechettes to home in on all enemies in a small radius.

Unfortunately, it was too complex to produce in any real capacity. As such, he would award it to those Tenno and Dax who had particularly impressed him. According to an Archimedean, it will not fire without Father’s approval.”

entrati__cromlech__autoshotgun_by_fluffy
Special Traits
Smart Choke - Zooming in increases accuracy and decreases spread after a short period of time. 
Tracker Rounds - shots fired arc towards enemies caught by the tracking grenade. For sixteen seconds after launching this, rounds have no falloff. 

Lore

First off, don’t worry about any unique mechanics involving Father Tokens or something to fire it. If Father gives this to you, that means he approves. In primary fire, the Cromlech launches overpenetrating flechettes that release gas on contact with living tissue. Kills with primary fire charge up the Cromlech’s grenade launcher. 

A Tenno armed with this weapon can become a one-person bombardment, saturating enemies with the tracker grenade’s radiation and bombarding them with a rain of flechettes and choking them with deadly gas.

It was, chronologically, the second weapon to be created during Father Entrati and the Tenno gunsmith Haruka Haruka Lorne’s brief period of cooperation before the Red Orbit. This era of cooperation between two of the most (aggressively) neglected designers of the Orokin Empire produced weapons such as the Depezador, Rakshasa, Yahrzeit, Requiesca, and [DATA CORRUPTED - NAME NOT FOUND - CENOTAPH?], each of which have a common pattern: A tendency to encourage psychopathic levels of aggression, heavy crowd control, and elemental damage.

To quote Father on his work with Haruka:

“She always had a love-hate relationship with being a child. She didn’t complain about immortality, but she always felt… separate, in a way. Sometimes, she’d catch herself being a child, stuck in a fit of childish wonder, and asking ‘what if you could do it like this?’

That’s how we got the Cromlech. I told her you couldn’t make a homing shotgun with area of effect damage. She said it’d be awesome if we tried, with the biggest, cheesiest grin on her face… so we got to work. Then we headed off to the pub, and I bet her that she could get drunk.

...She lost a lot of platinum that day.”

The Shotgun

The main damage-dealer of the weapon is shotgun mode, which was originally built as an Arch-gun. It’s a double-barrel, toggle-lock shotgun. Both receivers reciprocate slightly on each shot, as shown in the diagram. 

As its magazine is very heavy, it comes with a large magwell. While reloading, the segments of the magwell on its left and right move outward, and the magazine falls outward. Be careful not to let it hit your toe. Upon loading in a new magazine, tiny motors draw the magazine into the gun and lock it into place. Think of it like this. 

As gas damage was found to be the least used element among Tenno, Father added it here to create a perfect anti-Infested weapon. Using advanced Entrati technology, these flechettes contain an Infested-derived enzyme that releases gas on contact with the air.

Aiming for a short period of time will drastically reduce the spread of the next shot fired, then let loose. It has surprisingly tight spread… but, unfortunately, it lags behind shotguns like the Strun, Tenebrae, Corinth, and Somesha Prime in terms of speed due to their hitscan shots, fire rate, and better critical stats.

The best comparisons to this weapon are probably the Somesha and Sobek. These both have better sustained damage, tighter spread, and recoil, but this is better at long range and holds more rounds.

The Launcher

Kills with flechettes use siphon technology to charge up the grenade launcher. This works similar to the tracker tag fired by the Buzlok, except in grenade launcher form, as it releases a radiation field that causes the flechettes to hone in on all nearby enemies.  Similar to the Buzlok, there’s a buff after the tracker is activated - except in this case, it removes falloff. 

The tracker is active for 16 seconds… or until enemies afflicted by it all die. The falloff-removing effect will persist for the entire 16 seconds, even if you’ve killed all enemies caught by the tracker grenade.

Shotgun Stats
Non-hitscan
Trigger: Auto Burst
Burst count: 2
Fire Rate: 2.1
Magazine: 28
Reload: 3.5s
Pellets: 6

Damage: 300
    Gas: 120
    Slash: 102
    Puncture: 54
    Impact: 24
Critical Chance: 24%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4x
Status Chance: 6%
Punch-through: 0.4m
Falloff: Full Damage up to 24m
Minimum Damage at 36m
60% Max Reduction
Launcher stats
Trigger: Auto Charge
Charge Time: 0.5
Damage: 12 radiation
Critical chance: 2%
Critical multiplier: 2.0x
Status Chance: 11.25%
Blast Radius: 4.0m

Comparisons

SOBEK:
Slightly wider spread than the Sobek
Worse overall status than Sobek, but better fire rate and magazine size
Better damage, crit, better burst damage than Sobek
Non-hitscan
Somesha/ Somesha Prime
Better damage than Somesha (both)
Better status than Somesha (taking burst damage into account)
Worse sustained damage and spread than Somesha

Artist Notes:

I’d just like to thank China Mieville for introducing me to the word “Cromlech” when I read The Scar when I read it for the first time almost eleven years ago. I googled it, and - when I realized that Deimos was naming its Entrati guns after gravesites and stuff - I was struck with a singular thought: 

“Man, it’s such a wasted opportunity they didn’t name a gun the Cromlech. That just sounds cool.”

Essentially, this reloads like a Hyperion shotgun from Borderlands 3, with the motorized loading mechanism and magwell. What advantage does this have over just jamming a box or drum magazine in? I dunno, but it looks cool! And yes, I copypasta’d in part of the Sepulcrum’s magwell to make this. I was feeling very lazy that day.

When you think about how extremely time-consuming this was to draw, you can’t blame me. This… took a LOT of time to make.

I’d been thinking about Cyberpunk 2077, because the idea of a homing shotgun from that game was cool. I wanted to try that, but I don’t have a gaming PC or a next-gen console and Skill Up was like “Hey, getting this on an xbox one is probably not a good idea, they wouldn’t let us test it” and I was like “Oh, balls.”

So I decided to make my own Warframe-ified homing shotgun, with blackjack and hookers. This is yet another example of how the tracker grenade function that I blatantly stole from Borderlands 3 (and I’ll do it again! With an automatic rocket launcher. That’s a promise lol) probably works better in Warframe than Borderlands. Plus, I’m pretty sure a shotgunlike storm of tracker darts (Like Borderlands 3) or one tracker dart (Like the buzlok) with this weapon would be a terrible idea.

The gas damage is just there so the shotgun can deal some kind of AoE element while maintaining punch-through that won’t be overwritten by trying to build for viral/heat.

Also, I included various (poorly drawn) diagrams for the animations at the bottom.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Entrati ‘Cromlech’ Autoshotgun

“One of many collaborative efforts between Father Entrati and Haruka Lorne, this autoshotgun comes equipped with a deadly tracker grenade that causes its flechettes to home in on all enemies in a small radius.

Unfortunately, it was too complex to produce in any real capacity. As such, he would award it to those Tenno and Dax who had particularly impressed him. According to an Archimedean, it will not fire without Father’s approval.”

entrati__cromlech__autoshotgun_by_fluffy

I did not even read anythibg but this is amazing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Well, let me know when you do read it! This took... a STAGGERING amount of time.

You usually deliver Hight quality stuff but this time if someone told me it was from DE would just wait for it until came to the game or the primed disappoint set hit because it had been a year and no word from this gun. 

• Like 1

An Atlas gun that fits the pace of warframe ( well the carrier thaxking granade ). 

The choice faction mechanic is really good because the entrati , kill stuff for super shot mechanic , probably ks the best one to gate the use of the tracking grande.

As I already stated before the visuals are simply amazing. They are beautiful and would blend in the game perfectly while being unique. 

56 minutes ago, keikogi said:

The choice faction mechanic is really good because the entrati , kill stuff for super shot mechanic , probably ks the best one to gate the use of the tracking grande.

I might do it un-gated with a rocket launcher, but... If I wanted to do this with a shotgun, I absolutely, truly, 100% would have to make it Entrati. It'd be so cheese if I didn't.

...I mean sure, it's still cheese, but at least this way it's cheese you work for. 

Thanks so much, too! The Entrati aesthetic is very... baroque. Very difficult to color. And I've got two more like this planned!

An Animation Note: The Cromlech's Action

Think of it as something like this Walther toggle-lock shotgun here...

(NOTE: Go to 9:40 for what I'm talkin about. You can see the receiver recoiling slightly)

But with the toggle on the outside, just for the sake of style. If you're curious as to what a real toggle-lock looks like, go look at this video of a Luger firing.  I feel like I kind of botched it cause I was going out of my way to make the toggle look kind of like a flintlock mechanism, cause I was inspired by the pistol from Iron Grip.

• Like 2

AH! Toggle locking! I experimented with that in one of my old designs! There’s just something about the mechanism that really draws my attention.

And hey, I’m not seeing the new “mechanism read outs” as garbage, you just started doing it and it’s something that’s WAY beyond anything I could do. Something to watch you progress along the path of refinement!

Goddem I need to work up the strength to add on to my project, more material is there and being added all the time, but, quarantine is truly draining my ability to work on it all, much less stay in contact with folks, much less get outta bed, oof.

Dear lord. What a thing to wake up to. That gun looks amazing. It was also fairly interesting to know where the name comes from. I don't read a lot of fiction these days but when I get time to pick up a book, The Scar  will go on my list.

Stats look alright and fitting for the Entrati theme.

10 hours ago, Unus said:

AH! Toggle locking! I experimented with that in one of my old designs! There’s just something about the mechanism that really draws my attention.

Which design would that be?

Also I totally agree. Since firearms development had begun to sort of normalize around World War 2 with most pistols being fairly conventional, magazine fed semiautos with a reciprocating slide, the Luger's mechanism stands out even at the time because of just how bizarre it looks if you're not expecting it. 

Also, this is the second toggle-lock gun I've done in the thread! There's a good chance I should've given the Bellatrix a lower bore axis, but... that'd mean I wouldn't be able to reference Gundam or the Nambu pistol like I wanted, so that's a no in my book.

Spoiler

147058197131310565177.jpg

tenno__bellatrix_prime__target_pistol_by

10 hours ago, Unus said:

And hey, I’m not seeing the new “mechanism read outs” as garbage, you just started doing it and it’s something that’s WAY beyond anything I could do. Something to watch you progress along the path of refinement!

I wonder what else I should've tried that on. Probably the Avakan. @Almighty_Jado had a point in adding so many more flourishes to it, but it doesn't quite work with how the barrel is meant to recoil...

Thanks so much! I'm especially glad you like them because they were such a spur-of-the-moment thing, I figured if I just described it they might get... lost.

10 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

Dear lord. What a thing to wake up to. That gun looks amazing.

Thanks so much! It was, without exaggeration, the most intense one I've yet worked on. I say this a lot, but it was true up to now.

I don't read a lot of fiction these days but when I get time to pick up a book, The Scar  will go on my list.

Ohhh, the Scar is so good. Fun facts about The Scar btw:

1. The homeland of major character Uther Doul is called High Cromlech. It's a bizarre "thanatocracy" ruled by the undead, with zombified labor. The only way to leave is by funicular railway.

2. It takes place on a city made of boats lashed together, captured by pirates. It's sort of an absurdist commentary on commerce and imperialism in that way.

3. the CULTURES you learn of are so bizarre. There's a race of newt-people that live under the city, a barge made from the "ossified body of a whale," an island of mosquito-people that live on an island with a rust-red beach made of discarded ancient machinery from no discernible era, there's the city itself...

4. Uther Doul has a sword that is, simply put, BULLS#&$. It makes every possible cut if you swing it.

5. The creatures are also so bizarre.

6. There's also two other novels in the same universe, Perdido Street Station and Iron Council. Perdido Street Station is about a renegade scientist who's being paid to help a garuda regain the ability to fly and then it becomes a monster story and also a struggle against the extraordinarily malicious and corrupt government. The city this takes place in, New Crobuzon, is a DELIGHT. I can't spoil it because I don't even know where to start. Iron Council is about TRAINS.

Stats look alright and fitting for the Entrati theme.

That's a relief. I was... weirdly obsessed with balancing this against the Sobek, cause I... well. I love the Sobek. I needed to make the Cromlech better, but not unilaterally good, so it's non-hitscan, has wider spread, and slower reload and fire rate. It does, however, have better status and crit :P

I'm glad that worked out!

(All seriousness even if this was canon I'd still probably use the Sobek more, on the basis that IT IS AN AUTOSHOTGUN WHICH EXPLODES PEOPLE)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Thanks so much! It was, without exaggeration, the most intense one I've yet worked on. I say this a lot, but it was true up to now.

Well it paid off in a 'I can't believe this isn't official concept art' kind of way.

Ohhh, the Scar is so good. Fun facts about The Scar btw:

1. The homeland of major character Uther Doul is called High Cromlech. It's a bizarre "thanatocracy" ruled by the undead, with zombified labor. The only way to leave is by funicular railway.

2. It takes place on a city made of boats lashed together, captured by pirates. It's sort of an absurdist commentary on commerce and imperialism in that way.

3. the CULTURES you learn of are so bizarre. There's a race of newt-people that live under the city, a barge made from the "ossified body of a whale," an island of mosquito-people that live on an island with a rust-red beach made of discarded ancient machinery from no discernible era, there's the city itself...

4. Uther Doul has a sword that is, simply put, BULLS#&$. It makes every possible cut if you swing it.

5. The creatures are also so bizarre.

6. There's also two other novels in the same universe, Perdido Street Station and Iron Council. Perdido Street Station is about a renegade scientist who's being paid to help a garuda regain the ability to fly and then it becomes a monster story and also a struggle against the extraordinarily malicious and corrupt government. The city this takes place in, New Crobuzon, is a DELIGHT. I can't spoil it because I don't even know where to start. Iron Council is about TRAINS.

Spoiler

Free Photo | Blue button that says "buy"

That's a relief. I was... weirdly obsessed with balancing this against the Sobek, cause I... well. I love the Sobek. I needed to make the Cromlech better, but not unilaterally good, so it's non-hitscan, has wider spread, and slower reload and fire rate. It does, however, have better status and crit :P

I'm glad that worked out!

(All seriousness even if this was canon I'd still probably use the Sobek more, on the basis that IT IS AN AUTOSHOTGUN WHICH EXPLODES PEOPLE)

Sobek is my favourite primary for Saryn just for the augment. Explosions, numbers everywhere.

Spoiler

T҉̣̟̙̖̝͉̖͎̜̩̤͚̻͍̲͘ͅh̴̶͠͏͎͖̜̞̥̜̹͈̮̣͓̺̪̥̤e̶̢̩̘̹̯͍͞ͅ ̷̷̩̗͇̜͓̭̩̙̻̕͜͞w̶̶̖̫̫̦̤͖̭̹̙̬̱͕͚͜o̷̠̘̗̖͇͉̪̻̣̱̜̘͟r̴̵̢̹͚̯̠̯͓͇̘̗̣̠̫̠ͅͅͅḑ͕̥̯̺̻̯̫̝̣̫̙̖̘̮͈͜ͅs̰̭̱̳͢͡ ҉̴̧͕̬̝͙̻o̸̶̙͚̤̤̲̠̟̭͕̬̰̬̱̩f̴̡̨̢̼̟̻̹̺͇̩͎̦͓̥ͅ ҉̸̢͖̤̻̹̺͉̮̺̰̙̖̗̬̼̳̠͘ó͕̬̱͙͕̤̘̹͙̟̙̜̳̘̣̠̕͟͠ú̴̷̻̖̞̲̦̗͇͙͔̮̳ŗ̱̺̱̣̺̲̯̻̞̘͖͓̯̗̙͢͞ͅ ̷̲̳̮̣͉̣̥̮̺̗̤̼̗̘͓̟̫͘͟ͅd͏̨̡̜͓̩͔̖̤̫̰͈̱͎̙́e̷̝̖͎̱̦͟͜à̵͙̭̮̜̫̼̩̣͘͝ŗ̭̫̜̜̩̻̮͓̥͖̜̹̥̘̼͔͚̹̗́͠l͏̵̹̖̠͇́y̴̵̟̜̬͓͓͚̪̙̣̭̻̯̹̼̠̜͍̗̮͡ ̺̪̗̬̩̯̣́͘b̞̲̲̟̺̗͕̫̞̳̣̙̦̤̲͖͜ͅe̜͚͙̳͚͉͈̕͜ĺ̸̴̡͈̥͔̬͉o̴̵̬̙̻ͅv̸̧̱͎͖̜̤̱͖͈̩̦̻͕͔̘̰͢͜͡e̸̛͓̰͚̘͉̱̝̙̣͜͢͠d҉̤͈̦̞͕̣̻̟̼̭̲ ̸̴̶̧͙̞̫̥̰̘̩̩̠ͅͅv͏̴̢̼͖̜ͅơ̸̢̯͚͉̞̻̗̞̦͔̺̤͍̭͙̮̹͚͠i̛̞̘͚̲̭͔̻̗͓̞̜̣͕̬̹̳̫̝͢ḍ̶̷̨̭̪̮͈̜̤̭̕ ̷̴̨̟͉̖̖̘͓͟d҉͈̱̲̤͢à̶̧̩͈̩̳͈̬̙́͡ͅḑ͏̸̛̲̜̜̹̖̤̗̺̬̣͚̟͠d̢̢̢̞̙̫͇̹̱̞̀́y̴̶̶̡͓̭͈͙͈͕͎̝͉̫̤͖̤͘ ̵̵̧̗̩͚̥͔͍̦̗͇̰͚́í̢̛͈͓̦̝̙̭͎̳͎̖͚̻̪̲̫̠̼ǹ̴̨͎̳͎̬͟͢ ̷̶̫̘̰̳͝m̠̼̳̖̬͖͈͝͠y͏͚̟̭͇͜ ̴̢̖̱̳̭͔͚̭̻̫̝̞͙̺͚̟̱̗͢e̛͚̹̤͚̙̳̗̜͔̜͉͍̯̭͔͎͖͈̕͞a̧̩̱̹̹̝̖̭͓̕͜r̸͜͏̴̼̖̺͖̣͉̳̠̩̦̭̖̗̖̹͍͞.̸͙̮̭̣̙͔̙̮͇͡

good times.

Edited by Teoarrk

On 2021-01-25 at 8:53 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Now all I need is a fun gimmick for it that doesn't involve explosions...

Spoiler

This might be a little old hat, but what if it's a revolver that does that full on spaghetti western 'kill a bunch of guys with one crazy ricochet', showing the path of the bullet with an exaggerated tracer highlight? 

Edited by Teoarrk

20 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

Well it paid off in a 'I can't believe this isn't official concept art' kind of way.

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

It's that good? DAMN SON

Thanks so much, this means everything to me.

21 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Oh, it's so good. I use it ALL THE TIME. On Infested, on Kuva survival, (I use viral/fire for that, gas/electric against Infested) against Corpus... in Arbitrations... on Lich nodes...

It is currently my second-most-used primary after the Soma Prime. 

1 minute ago, Teoarrk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This might be a little old hat, but what if it's a revolver that does that full on spaghetti western 'kill a bunch of guys with one crazy ricochet', showing the path of the bullet with an exaggerated tracer highlight? 

...would you believe I was already brainstorming that since 12:35 or so? :P Already have some early drawings made. I'm trying to make it look like a flintlock revolver.

2003_CKS_06701_0231_000(061529).jpg?mode

ba5c97cdf691a40cdefd61837ea2cd73.jpg

• Like 1