Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

1 hour ago, Neo3602 said:

Yes, more underslung weapons are always welcome, but who says it has to be a grenade launcher?

I didn't! :P I'm just calling it that cause it was a nade launcher the first time.

• Should probably add Nade Launcher back in. Instead of three grenades, it shoots a rocket.

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36

On 2022-03-31 at 7:07 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Athenaeum

Untitled_pump_gun.png?width=1422&height=

Controversial I know given the praise I gave for the underslung grenade launcher Karak, but I love the design here. The inlays in the barrel, the magazine in the butt of the gun, the nods to the Tiberon. Mwah.

Edited by Teoarrk

42 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

Controversial I know given the praise I gave for the underslung grenade launcher Karak, but I love the design here. The inlays in the barrel, the magazine in the butt of the gun, the nods to the Tiberon. Mwah.

Honestly, I'm more surprised at this point to get votes for it, considering how everyone reacted to the melee weaponry.

Glad you like it! If you enjoy getting shotgun headshots with the Ithaca in Aliens Fireteam, this will be fun for you. Oh yes.

3 hours ago, qq2624790014 said:

What is this place?🤤

It's very simple - I draw guns! :P

• Like 1

'Kaishakunin' Greatsword

“An oddity among Tenno weapons, dating back to the Great Hunt. Firstly, it has no swordpoint, no real capacity to puncture… but with its sheer size and weight, that’s not entirely important. Secondly, the blade has been discovered to be made of Void-Glass similar to that used by Nihil the Glassmaker.

Hopefully, it doesn’t capture souls inside its blade.”

df2yjbg-7b972c50-788d-419f-83e4-9b70be37

Special Traits:

Guaranteed Impact Proc
Bonus Damage on Corrupted Enemies

Lore

A unique Tenno executioner’s sword from the Great Hunt, its blueprint safeguarded by Bidanian Theists. It does guaranteed puncture procs on hit.

It has virtually no puncture damage, hammering into enemies with its titanic weight. But, as the Codex said, that’s not important. It’s not meant to stab, it’s meant to cleave through biometal and flesh, and perhaps some light armor of the type you’d find on a Grineer Butcher. It’s meant to cut through the very substance of life itself.

And at that task, it excels quite admirably. 

The most distinguishing feature of the weapon - besides its sheer size - is the material that composes its blade. Unlike other Tenno bladed weapons, it is made from a rare and elusive material known as Void-Glass, commonly used by Nihil the Glassmaker to capture Cephalons and vitrify those who displeased him.

What makes the Kaishakunin different, however, is that it’s made from void-glass, also known as Fulgurite.

Void Glass is quite rare, at least in quantities suitable for anything beyond jewelry. It’s commonly found on Mars during Void Fissures, as the void-lightning from small rifts strikes and transmutes the iron-rich sand into a glassy material. To quote the Archimedean Pollux:

Void Glass is a kind of fulgurite - as lightning strikes sand and creates a crystalline structure, so too can the lightning of the Void, transposing energy from the realm of dreams to realspace.”

It was a valued resource among Orokin (and one kept secret) by virtue of being one of the vanishingly few things that could harm an Orokin. Archimedean Pollux theorized that the void energy trapped within its prisms was capable of disrupting or perhaps overloading other sources of void energy, burning it out in an instant upon contact. As a result, it also performs extremely well against Corrupted.

Pollux also theorized that the yellow striations within the Void Glass were void lightning, somehow trapped within the bounds of the glass.

This isn’t the only strange documented property of Void Glass - splinters of it, too small to be worth anything, have been found within enemies cut by the Kaishakunin*. However, upon close examination, the Kaishakunin’s edge was intact. How the Kaishakunin can do this is unknown, but it’s probably for the best that an Astilla can’t do this.

It was used to focus the Jade Light, create various daggers for the Scoria for use against troublesome Orokin nobles, alongside other applications. It was difficult to form into anything larger than a dagger or lens, however, as the larger a fulgurite was, the more fragile it became.

However, there’s one question this leaves unexplained - how exactly was this formed into a sword?! Nevermind that it’s such a well-constructed sword. To materials scientists with any knowledge of Orokin construction, this goes beyond the merely impossible and extends into territory roughly as likely as finding a sword somehow forged from water.

….This isn’t necessarily impossible considering the Orokin, but it’s also not overly likely. Current theories are that it was forged by a Warframe, but it’s unknown what Frame had such mastery of materials to create such a weapon.

It’s believed to have been used in the Great Hunt, executing Orokin in a single decisive beheading or bisection… or perhaps a mundane amputation, leaving Orokin shocked and horrified as suddenly, they were as mortal as any oHuman** as their arteries let loose gouts of ichor.

*this is how it causes puncture procs.

** Original Human - basically, an unmodified human without Orokin-scale lifespan.

Stats

Type Heavy Blade

Mastery 14 

Slot Melee

Utility 

Block Angle 55°

Combo Duration 5 s 

Attack Speed 0.8

Follow Through 70%

Range 2.8m

Noise Level Silent

Normal Attack

Damage  320

220 Slash

92 Impact

8 puncture

Forced Procs puncture

Crit Chance 20% 

Crit Multiplier 2.2x 

Attack Speed 0.72

Noise Level Silent 

Status Chance 40% 

Heavy Attack 

Heavy Damage 1920 

Slam Damage 1600

Radial Damage 1600

Slam Radius 10m

Wind-up 0.8s

Forced Procs: Puncture

Slam Attack

Slam Damage 960

Slam Radius 8 m

Radial Damage 320 Puncture

Forced Procs: Puncture

Artist Notes

Originally, this had no puncture. This did not seem like a good idea. It still has anemic amounts of puncture, but having at least some seemed like a better idea than absolutely zero. On a heavy blade, no less. Also, you might be wondering: Why’s the picture so tall? The answer is simple - having it horizontal made it look like a Roman gladius, and that’s just not what I was going for here.

There were three main influences here - the Primaris Judiciar Marine’s giant, flat-tipped executioner’s sword (I liked the silhouette), fulgurite from 40k, and actual historical executioner’s swords. I liked the simple and brutal shape of the Primaris Judiciar’s giant neck cleaver sword, I found it interesting how fulgurite is one of the few things in 40k that can permakill a Perpetual, and I thought historical executioner’s swords looked cool - especially with the holes they had up at the top.

So I combined all that. The result is a glass executioner’s greatsword that can permakill Orokin. 

The fulgurite was perhaps the most interesting part of the research. Real-life fulgurite (Yes, it’s real) is formed when lightning strikes sand, creating glass. However, 40k “fulgurite” is a term for how the Emperor’s psychic lightning “grounded” and became a crystallized fragment of Warp Energy. Or something. It’s described in the book “The Unremembered Empire” as warp energy that’s been made into a solid, physical shape in realspace.

It didn’t take long to translate this into WF. After all, the energy of Warp Rifts isn’t entirely unlike lightning, so I found myself wondering what happens if it strikes sand. Originally, it was Martian fulgurite so it had a red tinge, but I changed it to this pale glassy green because I thought it’d look cooler.

My apologies if the stats don’t quite work - I’ve never statted a melee weapon (at least, not that I know of?) and so this doesn’t quite work. I only hope that its high status and slash make it useful.

Also, the guaranteed puncture procs sort of started as a joke - I figured that if War could do guaranteed impact procs, and puncture status procs are arguably less useful than impact, this couldn’t harm anything. I’m hoping the high chance for impact procs works in this thing’s favor by stunning enemies.

Part of me wants to add some kind of explosive damage thing on kills, but… I feel like I’ve already given it a lot of traits that make it stand out from the Galatine Prime, Gram Prime, Paracesis, and Broken War. It’s got excellent status, it’s got guaranteed puncture so it’ll do well with healing return and/or condition overload…

And it also has abnormally fast charge time for a heavy blade for those lunging beheading shots.

• Like 2

On 2022-04-04 at 12:09 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

'Kaishakunin' Greatsword

“An oddity among Tenno weapons, dating back to the Great Hunt. Firstly, it has no swordpoint, no real capacity to puncture… but with its sheer size and weight, that’s not entirely important. Secondly, the blade has been discovered to be made of Void-Glass similar to that used by Nihil the Glassmaker.

Hopefully, it doesn’t capture souls inside its blade.”

df2yjbg-7b972c50-788d-419f-83e4-9b70be37

Special Traits:

Guaranteed Impact Proc
Bonus Damage on Corrupted Enemies

Lore

A unique Tenno executioner’s sword from the Great Hunt, its blueprint safeguarded by Bidanian Theists. It does guaranteed puncture procs on hit.

It has virtually no puncture damage, hammering into enemies with its titanic weight. But, as the Codex said, that’s not important. It’s not meant to stab, it’s meant to cleave through biometal and flesh, and perhaps some light armor of the type you’d find on a Grineer Butcher. It’s meant to cut through the very substance

And at that task, it excels quite admirably. 

The most distinguishing feature of the weapon - besides its sheer size - is the material that composes its blade. Unlike other Tenno bladed weapons, it is made from a rare and elusive material known as Void-Glass, commonly used by Nihil the Glassmaker to capture Cephalons and vitrify those who displeased him.

What makes the Kaishakunin different, however, is that it’s made from void-glass, also known as Fulgurite.

Void Glass is quite rare, at least in quantities suitable for anything beyond jewelry. It’s commonly found on Mars during Void Fissures, as the void-lightning from small rifts strikes and transmutes the iron-rich sand into a glassy material. To quote the Archimedean Pollux:

Void Glass is a kind of fulgurite - as lightning strikes sand and creates a crystalline structure, so too can the lightning of the Void, transposing energy from the realm of dreams to realspace.”

It was a valued resource among Orokin (and one kept secret) by virtue of being one of the vanishingly few things that could harm an Orokin. Archimedean Pollux theorized that the void energy trapped within its prisms was capable of disrupting or perhaps overloading other sources of void energy, burning it out in an instant upon contact. As a result, it also performs extremely well against Corrupted.

Pollux also theorized that the yellow striations within the Void Glass were void lightning, somehow trapped within the bounds of the glass.

This isn’t the only strange documented property of Void Glass - splinters of it, too small to be worth anything, have been found within enemies cut by the Kaishakunin*. However, upon close examination, the Kaishakunin’s edge was intact. How the Kaishakunin can do this is unknown, but it’s probably for the best that an Astilla can’t do this.

It was used to focus the Jade Light, create various daggers for the Scoria for use against troublesome Orokin nobles, alongside other applications. It was difficult to form into anything larger than a dagger or lens, however, as the larger a fulgurite was, the more fragile it became.

However, there’s one question this leaves unexplained - how exactly was this formed into a sword?! Nevermind that it’s such a well-constructed sword. To materials scientists with any knowledge of Orokin construction, this goes beyond the merely impossible and extends into territory roughly as likely as finding a sword somehow forged from water.

….This isn’t necessarily impossible considering the Orokin, but it’s also not overly likely. Current theories are that it was forged by a Warframe, but it’s unknown what Frame had such mastery of materials to create such a weapon.

It’s believed to have been used in the Great Hunt, executing Orokin in a single decisive beheading or bisection… or perhaps a mundane amputation, leaving Orokin shocked and horrified as suddenly, they were as mortal as any oHuman** as their arteries let loose gouts of ichor.

*this is how it causes puncture procs.

** Original Human - basically, an unmodified human without Orokin-scale lifespan.

Stats

Type Heavy Blade

Mastery 14 

Slot Melee

Utility 

Block Angle 55°

Combo Duration 5 s 

Attack Speed 0.8

Follow Through 70%

Range 2.8m

Noise Level Silent

Normal Attack

Damage  320

220 Slash

92 Impact

8 puncture

Forced Procs puncture

Crit Chance 20% 

Crit Multiplier 2.2x 

Attack Speed 0.72

Noise Level Silent 

Status Chance 40% 

Heavy Attack 

Heavy Damage 1920 

Slam Damage 1600

Radial Damage 1600

Slam Radius 10m

Wind-up 0.8s

Forced Procs: Puncture

Slam Attack

Slam Damage 960

Slam Radius 8 m

Radial Damage 320 Puncture

Forced Procs: Puncture

Artist Notes

Originally, this had no puncture. This did not seem like a good idea. It still has anemic amounts of puncture, but having at least some seemed like a better idea than absolutely zero. On a heavy blade, no less. Also, you might be wondering: Why’s the picture so tall? The answer is simple - having it horizontal made it look like a Roman gladius, and that’s just not what I was going for here.

There were three main influences here - the Primaris Judiciar Marine’s giant, flat-tipped executioner’s sword (I liked the silhouette), fulgurite from 40k, and actual historical executioner’s swords. I liked the simple and brutal shape of the Primaris Judiciar’s giant neck cleaver sword, I found it interesting how fulgurite is one of the few things in 40k that can permakill a Perpetual, and I thought historical executioner’s swords looked cool - especially with the holes they had up at the top.

So I combined all that. The result is a glass executioner’s greatsword that can permakill Orokin. 

The fulgurite was perhaps the most interesting part of the research. Real-life fulgurite (Yes, it’s real) is formed when lightning strikes sand, creating glass. However, 40k “fulgurite” is a term for how the Emperor’s psychic lightning “grounded” and became a crystallized fragment of Warp Energy. Or something. It’s described in the book “The Unremembered Empire” as warp energy that’s been made into a solid, physical shape in realspace.

It didn’t take long to translate this into WF. After all, the energy of Warp Rifts isn’t entirely unlike lightning, so I found myself wondering what happens if it strikes sand. Originally, it was Martian fulgurite so it had a red tinge, but I changed it to this pale glassy green because I thought it’d look cooler.

My apologies if the stats don’t quite work - I’ve never statted a melee weapon (at least, not that I know of?) and so this doesn’t quite work. I only hope that its high status and slash make it useful.

Also, the guaranteed puncture procs sort of started as a joke - I figured that if War could do guaranteed impact procs, and puncture status procs are arguably less useful than impact, this couldn’t harm anything. I’m hoping the high chance for impact procs works in this thing’s favor by stunning enemies.

Part of me wants to add some kind of explosive damage thing on kills, but… I feel like I’ve already given it a lot of traits that make it stand out from the Galatine Prime, Gram Prime, Paracesis, and Broken War. It’s got excellent status, it’s got guaranteed puncture so it’ll do well with healing return and/or condition overload…

And it also has abnormally fast charge time for a heavy blade for those lunging beheading shots.

That is interesting, thinking of doing more stuff with void glass?

13 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

That is interesting, thinking of doing more stuff with void glass?

Probably. For once, I can't see myself using it in firearms - it'd be like shooting bullets tipped with rare gemstones. Which I probably will do at some point, just not with void glass. I'm thinking some melee weaponry - perhaps a scythe, maybe some dual daggers? Perhaps even a bow. I've never made a bow on this thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Probably. For once, I can't see myself using it in firearms - it'd be like shooting bullets tipped with rare gemstones. Which I probably will do at some point, just not with void glass. I'm thinking some melee weaponry - perhaps a scythe, maybe some dual daggers? Perhaps even a bow. I've never made a bow on this thread.

A bow would be interesting, though since the void glass is so rare maybe give it something similar to the spear guns where you have to retrieve arrows and they automatically come back if enough time has passed incase they go off the map. 

28 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

A bow would be interesting, though since the void glass is so rare maybe give it something similar to the spear guns where you have to retrieve arrows and they automatically come back if enough time has passed incase they go off the map. 

Maybe a crossbow that recalls the arrows back to it somehow and that doubles as an attack.

On 2021-04-16 at 5:42 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

As drawn for my friend @Unus and meant to break up how samey my thread was feeling... BEHOLB

UNUS' GANDIVA CROSSBOW

new_loka__gandiva__crossbow_by_fluffywol

Brothers, sisters, children of Mother Earth herself, our mother has been besieged and besmirched for to long under the grasping malformed clutches of the false men! They seek to burn a home for themselves out of our mother's great forests, drain the pure seas of her life's blood, and slaughter her lesser children as though they existed only for their nourishment. No more!  We must surge forth from our holy temples and counter these transgressions the only way the false men can comprehend, through bloodshed! But, we will need to fight this war OUR way, not with the filthy products of the disruptive industry that ruins our system's delicate ecosystems. Instead, we will fight with the power of Mother Earth herself! Listed below is a weapon purpose built by our finest craftsmen to work on par with the spew of corporatism and carefully curated by our most enlightened botanists to have the most minuscule footprint as physically possible on our mother's body. Learn it's capabilities well kin, you will be seeing far more of them in the future as the true war effort begins!
- Signed
Lady Chrysantha
Temple of the Everglade,  Larunda Relay, Mercury

Hide contents

Manufacturer: The Gaianite Sect, Temple of the Everglade, Larunda Relay, Mercury.

Stats

Damage= 12 Impact, 200 Puncture, 55 Slash for first shot in burst. 6 Impact, 100 Puncture, and 55 Slash for the second. (The sheer force behind the spider silk strings combined with the innate piercing qualities of the salvaged grineer bullets ensures that not even the vaunted "superior armor" of our foes will save them.)
Projectile= Projectile 
Accuracy= 35 for the first shot in the burst, 40 for the second.
Cyclic Rate-Of-Fire= 2.0
Critical Chance= 25% 
Critical Damage= 2.0X 
Status Chance= 35% (With no further need for gunpowder within the bullets themselves, most of the powder can be carefully replaced with elemental substances of some form or another.)
Magazine Size= 2 (one bullet nocked with two strings, the one behind it nocked with a single string.)

Reload Speed= 3.0 (1.5 reload speed for when a single shot has been fired.) ((Span the third string along the "string groove" to very furthest spike slot, push 2nd trigger forwards to raise and lock spike in place, send first round down barrel, repeat  process with first and second strings onto leaf-sight spike. prepare to fire.))
Trigger Type= Unique (Lightly clicking the "shooting trigger" (be it console or computer) will only cause the operator to pull the first trigger to shoot the first bolt, requiring a second depression to fire the second shot . If the "shooting trigger" is held down, the operator will depress both triggers one after the other, firing in a "burst" manner.)
Mastery Rank Requisite= ??
Syndicate Rank Requisite=?? 
Syndicate Standing Cost= ???,???,???
Polarity= Vazarin, Madurai, Naramon.

Special Trait(s)

Impregnated Wood=  + 0.1-0.5 health regeneration dependent on 1/5 increments of frame's health (The lower portion of the bow is specifically imbued with an internal supply of calendula gel which drips out of the body through carefully chiseled micropores. The more an individual squeezes the wood, ((such as during battlefield stress)), the greater the volume of gel that will spill onto the user's body.)

P-Wave Emission= (Though adverse to nearly all forms of "technological excess", the Gainite New Loka members still acknowledge the necessity of arming Tenno in a way that will overwhelm conventional forces. Therefore, Gandivas destined for Tenno use contain an appropriated Grineer communications node covered in makeshift solar paneling that has been specifically tuned to only interact with Tenno communications in the manner of the other faction's custom versions. This particular emitter emits a signal code that cleanses the body of free radicals, boosts standard organ capacity above and beyond normal functionality temporarily, and converts the oncoming void energy into a bubble of carborane acid that rapidly blasts outwards.)

Appearance=

As is the desire of this particular sect of the New Lola, an absolute bare minimum of technology is used in the creation of the Gandiva.

Though most of the collaborators who live under New Loka's umbrella use at least some basic form of electronic or mechanical devices in their quest for a redeemed homeworld, the Gaianite sect has sworn off all forms of personally created devices that require mining to retrieve the constituent materials or factories to forge them.

Instead, they seek to ground human civilization onto Earth itself, forever regressed to a carefully sustained technological level that never uses anything beyond wooden tools and lives a subsistence hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

In order to reach that point however, the Gaianites recognize the need to completely purge Earth of outside influences that seek to claim it, giving them sufficient reason to continue working under the mainline sect's guidance. Even so, every weapon, tool, and piece of equipment that must be made by Gaianite workers via industrial means results in a week of salt-water self-flagellation with reeds for each worker in question in order to "purge them of it's fiery taint", resulting in a considerable amount of wounded appearing in Gaianite inhabited New Loka areas whenever skirmishes occur or war-time production ramps up. Temporarily losing a modest but not insignificant portion of the workforce in this manner has been quite the set back in the past, and has led to several moments where the Lady or Lord of the time was almost on the brink of defeat.

Thankfully, in recent times, the current leadership of New Loka have done what they can to accommodate these particular members of their society, even allowing them to come up with their own forms of weaponry and equipment outside of the norm. The results of such allowances, such as the  Gandiva crossbow, practically speak for themselves.

I forgot about this thing, definitely one of the more unconventional weapons that you've made.

14 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

I forgot about this thing, definitely one of the more unconventional weapons that you've made.

Heh, man that brings me back. Had a whole initiative for building “final tier” unique weapons for each of the Syndicates, but only three really caught the eye of others, one of those being the New Loka Gandiva back in ol December 4th 2016. Ever thankful for Mr. Wolf in getting two of them to reach artistic status like this, the (other being the Picead).  Bonus points that it’s been so fun watching his artistic talent grow over time from humble origins to the modern model.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, man that brings me back. Had a whole initiative for building “final tier” unique weapons for each of the Syndicates, but only three really caught the eye of others, one of those being the New Loka Gandiva back in ol December 4th 2016. Ever thankful for Mr. Wolf in getting two of them to reach artistic status like this, the (other being the Picead).  Bonus points that it’s been so fun watching his artistic talent grow over time from humble origins to the modern model.

And I'm glad you've been there with me as I did this. Thread wouldn't be what it is without you. Literally, you were the one who gave me the idea to organize it the way I did.

And yeah, this thread's been a big part of my artistic development. I actually make MONEY off of my artwork, and I can do this now! 

Martian 'Sadus' Hunting Rifle

And it takes like 3 hours to make! 

(Long story short - just use photoshop or some free equivalent, save a bunch of images, use the lasso tool to select parts you wanna use, use clone stamp tool in soft round mode in a higher layer so it's easier to erase and blends in better... that's basically how this went. Clone stamp tool is great.)

Also, while I appreciate @Neo3602mentioning the Gandiva... Yeah, it is a bow, it's just not quite what I think when someone says bow. Also, since you're both here, I might explain the whole ammo retrieval thing. Broad strokes, this is.... more or less how it works.

418ba81cf64e1b9646cc7b20dc2e59dc.jpg

I have an idea for a Corpus compound bow "Tenet Conspiracy", which is an energy compound bow with a "Briefcase" system and an unlimited number of spare arrows. Its special ability is to fire out the arrow does not immediately disappear, but will be nailed to the target or object surface, when there are multiple arrows in close proximity between their gap will generate a current network, even allies of the Tenet Conspiracy fired arrows can be connected to its current and form a larger current network (although this may not be friendly to the graphics card).🤔

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

It's my FIRST DAY BACK IN WF after like SIX WEEKS

I'm gonna CELEBRATE by posting something tomorrow. Or tonight. I don't really care which.

Welcome back suh! I’ve been dipping in and out as of late testing the waters towards Lich creation, with each bit, a tiny bit more of my designs grow. Here’s hoping I finish one soon!

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

And I'm glad you've been there with me as I did this. Thread wouldn't be what it is without you. Literally, you were the one who gave me the idea to organize it the way I did.

And yeah, this thread's been a big part of my artistic development. I actually make MONEY off of my artwork, and I can do this now! (Pologies I seem to have gipped you outta some cash though with my “freebies”, ugh.).

Martian 'Sadus' Hunting Rifle

And it takes like 3 hours to make! 

(Long story short - just use photoshop or some free equivalent, save a bunch of images, use the lasso tool to select parts you wanna use, use clone stamp tool in soft round mode in a higher layer so it's easier to erase and blends in better... that's basically how this went. Clone stamp tool is great.)

Also, while I appreciate @Neo3602mentioning the Gandiva... Yeah, it is a bow, it's just not quite what I think when someone says bow. Also, since you're both here, I might explain the whole ammo retrieval thing. Broad strokes, this is.... more or less how it works.

418ba81cf64e1b9646cc7b20dc2e59dc.jpg

Who, me? Dawww, shucks, I was just a nudge, you more then likely we’re on the way to this wonderful end result at some point, though, if I do have credit, I guess at least I inspired you to jump in earlier and start earning that dish sooner then it could have been.

On the Gandiva. . . yeaahhhh, I get that. It’s an over-and-under burst slurbow that fires grakata bullets as it’s “launched” ammo, technically retrieve-able I suppose, but, not quiitteee like your displayed boomerang functionality. Not seen a weapon quite like that in Warframe as of yet, noir does one exist in the Pit. Might be a route to go down?

Edited by Unus
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Unus said:

Welcome back suh! I’ve been dipping in and out as of late testing the waters towards Lich creation, with each bit, a tiny bit more of my designs grow. Here’s hoping I finish one soon!

Who, me? Dawww, shucks, I was just a nudge, you more then likely we’re on the way to this wonderful end result at some point, though, if I do have credit, I guess at least I inspired you to jump in earlier and start earning that dish sooner then it could have been.

On the Gandiva. . . yeaahhhh, I get that. It’s an over-and-under burst slurbow that fires grakata bullets as it’s “launched” ammo, technically retrieve-able I suppose, but, not quiitteee like your displayed boomerang functionality. Not seen a weapon quite like that in Warframe as of yet, noir does one exist in the Pit. Might be a route to go down?

Pffff. Don't even trip, dawg, you don't have to pay me. Consider it thanks for how you've affected the thread. Plus, ultimately, I'm the one who decides whether or not I pay. If it's, say, someone that hasn't interacted with me and/or the thread for years, then I'd prefer payment.

And yeah, I can see myself going that way. Maybe not right now, but SOON(tm).

Also, looking forward to what you do with Lich creation! You need any help with weapon ideas, just let me know. If we're talking Lich weapon ideas, I think the Argonak's ripe for it. If I told someone who wasn't there as it was released, they'd probably guess it was from 2016 or 2015 or so, rather than the cusp of this era of Hunter Munitions-fueled builds. Personally, I'd increase fire rate (I had to add Primed Shred for its RoF to feel bearable) and change semiauto fire to 3-round burst, cause... plinking with a 40ish round mag just doesn't feel too good. Burst also has better DPS and lays down more status in general.

(this probably explains a lot about the Haoma from awhile back, doesn't it)

On 2021-12-24 at 2:09 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno 'Haoma' Assault Rifle

“Assault rifle with four-round bust and full auto. Boasts high weakpoint damage, controllable recoil, and excellent crit.”
–Codex

Tenno 'Haoma' Assault Rifle

(version 3 of art. Now you can fire while prone!)

Special Traits:
+50% Bonus Headshot Damage
Kills refill 8% of mag.

Lore

A simplified derivative of the Soma, part of the same project that created the Somesha (a SOMA PATTERN AUTOSHOTGUN YEAH BOYIEEEEEE). Unlike other weapons in the Soma family, it doesn’t boast the unique harmonica mag or spooling trigger.

It does, however, boast the unique stats you’d expect of the Soma series - poor status, and such high crit that its armor-piercing rounds can punch out a devastating one-shot kill, even when they really shouldn’t be able to do so. 

The Haoma can be considered a sidegrade to the Stradavar Prime. While the Stradavar has higher base damage and a more ammo-efficient, immediate altfire, the Haoma is great for saturating enemies with a hail of bullets.

It also has more manageable recoil and accuracy, owing to its low bore axis and tilted receiver. The receiver is angled at 7 degrees to the barrel, giving an element of braking to the bolt, and also resisting the upward movement of the barrel during fully automatic fire. This also virtually eliminates muzzle climb. It’s not entirely gone, however, as the muzzle steadily begins to climb upwards between the fourth and sixth rounds fired. This is, however, completely negated by burst mode, which fires the rounds just slightly faster, enough that it’s almost guaranteed all shots will be on target.

The best way to use the Haoma is as a DMR that happens to fire low-caliber rounds in full auto, aiming for heads or other weakpoints and letting loose. This is reinforced by the fact that it has traits more suitable to a semiautomatic battle rifle, such as its accuracy and extreme damage against weak points in enemies.  Using an advanced Void something-or-other, kills with this weapon refill 8% of the mag.

This last modification was not common during the Old War - it was an innovation that became more common as the Old War ended, and was made universal after the Tenno Wakening.

Due to its low recoil and rate of fire, the Haoma is often nicknamed the ‘beamer,’ a confusing nickname considering how many Tenno have used actual beam weapons. The confusion evaporates as soon as said Tenno put a Haoma to work and mow down enemies.

It may not have punch-through. But Tenno don’t need punch-through (you can add it if you want. Why not, right) on this weapon, as long as they have great aim.

On a funny note, the stock actually folds when it’s stowed on a Tenno’s back. It always ejects out of the side that the stock isn’t folded onto.

Stats

Magazine: 80
Rate Of Fire: 10.8
Reload: 3s

Full Auto

Damage: 24
12 Slash
8 Puncture
4 Impact
Status Chance: 16%
Critical Chance: 30%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Headshot Multiplier: 2.5x

Burst

Burst Count: 4
Burst Delay: 0.1s
Burst Rate: 11
Damage: 28
16 Slash
8 Puncture
4 Impact
Status Chance: 24%
Critical Chance: 30%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Headshot Multiplier: 2.5x

Artist Notes:

Originally, this had a trait that made it cause explosions on headshot kills. That... is something I'll do at a later date. As it is, refilling the mag felt like a much more normal, understated way to do this.

Aesthetically, the biggest inspiration for this was the Soma, (obviously) though there’s a lot of influence from both the R201 assault rifle. The angled receiver is inspired by the Jatimatic! I have no idea if this makes any kind of sense on an assault rifle, I just did this because it was funny.

Mechanically, it has more in common with the L36 Halberd from Aliens Fireteam. The devs gave it 2.5x headshot damage, meaning that it can punch surprisingly far above its weight (the Pulse Rifle is still my favorite. Because come on. It’s Aliens.) assuming you keep landing headshots. However, muzzle climb is a thing, so you can’t just beam enemies with unceasing headshots. This is, after all, the franchise that gave us the phrase “short, controlled bursts.”

There was one other thing: We don't have an assault rifle where you just tap the altfire key to switch from burst to full auto. I mean, we have the Kuva Hind and Tiberon Prime, but I don't like having to switch past semi or auto to get to the mode I want. We've also got the Quartakk, but that doesn't use the altfire button. 

I wanted to make it nearly recoilless, but I didn’t think it was a good idea. So I stopped. I’m not exactly sure when the muzzle climb might set in, but it’s important that it exists. 

And yes, I know some of you want that Entrati gun. That’ll come next. Then a revolver, which I have put off for FAR TOO LONG.

I’ll work on pony art and fanfic in the meantime.

• Like 2

Tenno 'Athenaeum' Shotgun

“A bullpup, large-gauge pump action shotgun. Doesn’t have the tight spread of other Tenno shotguns, but makes up for this by dealing radial heat damage for 25% of hit damage on weakpoint hits.”
Codex

tenno__athenaeum__shotgun_by_fluffywolf3

Lore
A large-gauge Tenno shotgun capable of semiauto and pump-action fire that causes explosions on headshots. This was designed specifically for breaching actions, boarding actions, and close-range firefights, hurling massive buckshot in a noticeably wider cone* than other Tenno shotguns, but noticeably making up for it in terms of sheer damage.

In terms of compact form and capacity, it was superseded by the later Neophytou shotgun, but the Athenaeum makes up for this with better fire rate as well.  It’s simple, has a conventional pump action, it’s manueverable, it’s bullpup, and quick to reload. Who could ask for more?

Well. 

The designer, a Tenno by the name of Ginebra Oster, did.

Apparently, she preferred close-range melee combat, often in the form of an Excalibur, Vulkodlak, or Valkyr. The Athenaeum was built to complement that… and as a joke for her friend Haruka Lorne.

The weapon’s most distinguishing feature is an electroencephalographic device not unlike that of the Vernal lever-action rifle and Makina Revolver**, which creates heat damage explosions on headshots. This heat damage is equivalent to 25% of the total hit damage, resulting in damage numbers not dissimilar to that of a greade launcher.

This is something almost tailor-made for slow, precise firearms…

…and yet it’s on a shotgun. 

The result is a bizarrely imprecise precision weapon that rewards consistent headshots but (assuming you don’t have various mods, a Riven, or both) due to its inherent limitations as a shotgun, is unlikely to truly reach its maximum potential while aiming for the head. Depending on range, a happy medium is probably to aim for the upper chest or neck, landing the maximum amount of pellets to increase the damage of the explosion.

Despite its imprecision, or maybe even because of it, it’s a nightmare to face off against during boarding actions. Against charging Infested, it can smash into them like a fully-modded Jat Kittag and keep going - especially if you somehow manage to land two headshots in one shot. On that note, it will almost always one-hit an Infested Boiler due to the size of their heads.

Of course, this isn’t touching on its other unique trait - by manipulating the pump, the Athenaeum fires two rounds in a burst. This has worse spread and throws the second round upward, but very few things can survive a direct hit from it… and it makes a bigger, more damaging explosion if you manage to get the second shot on the head. Damage from the first shot of the burst is still counted as part of the headshot damage explosion.

Switching to altfire is, well, switching modes - you change it from semiauto to burstfire, like any "Fire selector" type weapon in this game.

Reloading the weapon involves working the pump to chamber a round.

Stats

• Trigger: Semi
  • Non-hitscan
  • Fire Rate: 3.1
  • Mag size: 12
  • Reload time: 2.5s

Semiauto

• Pellets: 8
  • Damage: 600
  • 320 Impact
  • 160 Slash
  • 120 Puncture
  • Critical Chance: 30%
  • Critical Multiplier: 2.2x
  • Status Chance: 10%
  • Max Damage up to 20m
  • Minimum Damage at 36m
  • 60% max reduction

Pump-action

• Trigger: Burst
  • Burst Count: 2
  • Burst Delay: 0.7s (NOTE - this technically comes out to the weapon pumping slightly faster than the Corinth. Just go with it.) 
  • Burst Rate: 4.20
  • 320 Impact
  • 160 Slash
  • 120 Puncture
  • Status Chance: 7.5%
  • Max Damage up to 20m
  • Minimum Damage at 32m
  • 60% max reduction

Explosion:

• Damage: 25% of hit damage as heat damage
  • Critical Chance: 1%***
  • Critical Multiplier: 1.1x
  • Status Chance: 48%
  • Blast Radius: 2.5m

Build Notes: 

It's actually very important what Exilus mod you put here - do you want to increase range, decrease spread for more hit damage for better explosions, or decrease recoil for more damaging altfire? The choice is yours.

Crunch Notes

*Note:  Larry Correia once said that across the largest room of your house, a buckshot pattern is probably only the size of a softball. In this case, it’s a little closer to a basketball.  Think of it like a shotgun from a multiplayer shooter**** that can one-shot but has to have a pretty big range handicap for competitive balance. This doesn’t make that much sense with its fairly generous barrel length but just go with it.

**These are a nightmare to stat tbh. I do this because… come on. Headshot explosion. That’s baller.

*** giving it serious crit would not be a good idea. Like, imagine this orange critting and then orange critting again with 48% status.

****Not titanfall 2. I love that game more than any multiplayer shooter, including this one, but… shotguns really ain’t too good there. The Mastiff is funny and unique, but profoundly frustrating.

Artist Notes

As with three other weapons from this thread (the Veuglaire, Haoma, the Judicium to some extent) this is based on a build from Aliens Fireteam. Sort of. The pump-action double fire was sort of an accident (it is a weirdly common trope in 2000s-era shooter games. I blame half-life) but I needed the pump to do something. Originally the pump was just there to make sure it looked like a shotgun.

It’s based on my Ithaca build from that game! There’s a mod that creates a heat damage explosion on headshots for 5% of hit damage, and that was what directly inspired this. It’s very funny to me, because this is a shotgun mod that rewards precision. It creates the feeling of using some kind of bizarre anti-precision firearm. 

And I wanted to keep some sense of that here - a weapon that’s most interesting when it’s precise, but is handicapped because it’s a shotgun. It’s also non-hitscan mostly as an aesthetic choice so you can see where every pellet went.

An interesting note about the design is that…. There don’t exist any pump-action shotguns that feed from the magazine forward, up into the ejection point. This probably doesn’t make much sense, but a lot of pump-action mag-fed bullpup shotguns just look like assault rifles (in fact, one of the doods I showed an early, more logical version to thought it was an assault rifle) and this exists to protect some kind of essential shotgun-ness of its silhouette.

To explain the name - the Corinth is thought to be a reference to the Ithaca 37 shotgun, well-known for its ability to slamfire. But, since the Corinth cannot slamfire (sadly) I drew up a double-barrel Tenno pump action shotgun awhile ago that is essentially two Corinths welded together, with a hammer design capable of slamfire. And, since I can't just call that thing (or this) the Ithaca, I called it the Syracuse.

Since I don't know enough about Greek city states that participated in the Trojan War, I was running out of ideas, so I named this after Athens.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno 'Athenaeum' Shotgun

“A bullpup, large-gauge pump action shotgun. Doesn’t have the tight spread of other Tenno shotguns, but makes up for this by dealing radial heat damage for 25% of hit damage on weakpoint hits.”
Codex

tenno__athenaeum__shotgun_by_fluffywolf3

Lore
A large-gauge Tenno shotgun capable of semiauto and pump-action fire that causes explosions on headshots. This was designed specifically for breaching actions, boarding actions, and close-range firefights, hurling massive buckshot in a noticeably wider cone* than other Tenno shotguns, but noticeably making up for it in terms of sheer damage.

In terms of compact form and capacity, it was superseded by the later Neophytou shotgun, but the Athenaeum makes up for this with better fire rate as well.  It’s simple, has a conventional pump action, it’s manueverable, it’s bullpup, and quick to reload. Who could ask for more?

Well. 

The designer, a Tenno by the name of Ginebra Oster, did.

Apparently, she preferred close-range melee combat, often in the form of an Excalibur, Vulkodlak, or Valkyr. The Athenaeum was built to complement that… and as a joke for her friend Haruka Lorne.

The weapon’s most distinguishing feature is an electroencephalographic device not unlike that of the Vernal lever-action rifle and Makina Revolver**, which creates heat damage explosions on headshots. This heat damage is equivalent to 25% of the total hit damage, resulting in damage numbers not dissimilar to that of a greade launcher.

This is something almost tailor-made for slow, precise firearms…

…and yet it’s on a shotgun. 

The result is a bizarrely imprecise precision weapon that rewards consistent headshots but (assuming you don’t have various mods, a Riven, or both) due to its inherent limitations as a shotgun, is unlikely to truly reach its maximum potential while aiming for the head. Depending on range, a happy medium is probably to aim for the upper chest or neck, landing the maximum amount of pellets to increase the damage of the explosion.

Despite its imprecision, or maybe even because of it, it’s a nightmare to face off against during boarding actions. Against charging Infested, it can smash into them like a fully-modded Jat Kittag and keep going - especially if you somehow manage to land two headshots in one shot. On that note, it will almost always one-hit an Infested Boiler due to the size of their heads.

Of course, this isn’t touching on its other unique trait - by manipulating the pump, the Athenaeum fires two rounds in a burst. This has worse spread and throws the second round upward, but very few things can survive a direct hit from it… and it makes a bigger, more damaging explosion if you manage to get the second shot on the head. Damage from the first shot of the burst is still counted as part of the headshot damage explosion.

Switching to altfire is, well, switching modes - you change it from semiauto to burstfire, like any "Fire selector" type weapon in this game.

Reloading the weapon involves working the pump to chamber a round.

Stats

• Trigger: Semi
  •  
  • Non-hitscan
  • Fire Rate: 
  • Mag size: 10
  • Reload time: 2.5s

Semiatuo

• 320 Impact
  • 160 Slash
  • 120 Puncture
  • Max Damage up to 20m
  • Minimum Damage at 36m
  • 60% max reduction

Pump-action

• Trigger: Burst
  • Burst Count: 2
  • Burst Delay: 0.7s (NOTE - this technically comes out to the weapon pumping slightly faster than the Corinth. Just go with it.) 
  • Burst Rate: 4.20
  • 320 Impact
  • 160 Slash
  • 120 Puncture
  • Max Damage up to 20m
  • Minimum Damage at 32m
  • 60% max reduction

Explosion:

• Damage: 25% of hit damage as heat damage
  • Critical Chance: 1%***
  • Critical Multiplier: 1.1x
  • Status Chance: 48%
  • Blast Radius: 2.5m

Build Notes: 

It's actually very important what Exilus mod you put here - do you want to increase range, decrease spread for more hit damage for better explosions, or decrease recoil for more damaging altfire? The choice is yours.

Crunch Notes

*Note:  Larry Correia once said that across the largest room of your house, a buckshot pattern is probably only the size of a softball. In this case, it’s a little closer to a basketball.  Think of it like a shotgun from a multiplayer shooter**** that can one-shot but has to have a pretty big range handicap for competitive balance. This doesn’t make that much sense with its fairly generous barrel length but just go with it.

**These are a nightmare to stat tbh. I do this because… come on. Headshot explosion. That’s baller.

*** giving it serious crit would not be a good idea. Like, imagine this orange critting and then orange critting again with 48% status.

****Not titanfall 2. I love that game more than any multiplayer shooter, including this one, but… shotguns really ain’t too good there. The Mastiff is funny and unique, but profoundly frustrating.

Artist Notes

As with three other weapons from this thread (the Veuglaire, Haoma, the Judicium to some extent) this is based on a build from Aliens Fireteam. Sort of. The pump-action double fire was sort of an accident (it is a weirdly common trope in 2000s-era shooter games. I blame half-life) but I needed the pump to do something. Originally the pump was just there to make sure it looked like a shotgun.

It’s based on my Ithaca build from that game! There’s a mod that creates a heat damage explosion on headshots for 5% of hit damage, and that was what directly inspired this. It’s very funny to me, because this is a shotgun mod that rewards precision. It creates the feeling of using some kind of bizarre anti-precision firearm. 

And I wanted to keep some sense of that here - a weapon that’s most interesting when it’s precise, but is handicapped because it’s a shotgun. It’s also non-hitscan mostly as an aesthetic choice so you can see where every pellet went.

An interesting note about the design is that…. There don’t exist any pump-action shotguns that feed from the magazine forward, up into the ejection point. This probably doesn’t make much sense, but a lot of pump-action mag-fed bullpup shotguns just look like assault rifles (in fact, one of the doods I showed an early, more logical version to thought it was an assault rifle) and this exists to protect some kind of essential shotgun-ness of its silhouette.

To explain the name - the Corinth is thought to be a reference to the Ithaca 37 shotgun, well-known for its ability to slamfire. But, since the Corinth cannot slamfire (sadly) I drew up a double-barrel Tenno pump action shotgun awhile ago that is essentially two Corinths welded together, with a hammer design capable of slamfire. And, since I can't just call that thing (or this) the Ithaca, I called it the Syracuse.

Since I don't know enough about Greek city states that participated in the Trojan War, I was running out of ideas, so I named this after Athens.

Interesting, from the looks of it you could do some horrible things if you slapped an accuracy mod on it and got the a few shots on the head.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Interesting, from the looks of it you could do some horrible things if you slapped an accuracy mod on it and got the a few shots on the head.

Good thing for the Weapon Exilus slot, huh?

Using a recoil mod will also be helpful if you're focusing on secondary fire. Might also actually be helpful to have a Riven that affects recoil...

Also, yes, this is just as fun in Aliens Fireteam. Maybe not that damaging, but (if I run the numbers) it's lots of bonus radial headshot damage, and... using this on a shotgun is just really funny. It's something that would be amazing on, say, a semiauto rifle or lever-action rifle, but here you are using it on an inherently imprecise weapon. 

Fun fact: I actually have a remastered version of this in the works

On 2019-05-02 at 9:16 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno 'Naga' Gas-Seal Revolver

tenno__naga__hunting_revolver_by_haruaxe

“Prey on their fear, move like an animal, and feel the kill with the gas-seal Naga revolver. Pace your fire rate for precise, silent shots, or fire rapidly to clear entire rooms.

STATS
Damage - 117 
        Impact - 19
        Slash -  42
        Puncture - 56

Crit Chance - 32%
Crit multiplier - 2.8x
Status Chance - 18%
Headshot Multiplier:
         Unscoped: 2.2x
         Scoped: 2.5x
Capacity - 7
Reload Time - 2.1s
Fire Rate - 2.8
Trigger - Semi

special mechanics

Integral Suppressor - Waiting 0.8 seconds between shots will silence the next shot fired. This is represented by a charge-like icon within the reticle.
   (NOTE: This is not affected by Lethal Torrent. It just didn’t work. More on that later in artist notes)

Headshot Bonus: +20% headshot damage (in addition to the 2x headshot multiplier) when unscoped.
Hunter’s Grip - Turns you invisible on stealth kills and headshot kills.
Hunter’s Scope - Scope in by pressing altfire! This adds +40% headshot damage.

LORE

The Naga was meant to combine the old-fashioned sensibilities of the Orokin, the need for high stopping power of the Tenno, and the growing usage of Tenno as silent assassins into one handcannon.

The result was the Naga Gas-seal Hunting Revolver. A powerful, heavy handgun the size of a small rifle, with an integral scope. Orokin arms research had rediscovered the fact that a fixed-cylinder revolver was capable of chambering the most powerful rounds, and somehow, the archimedians tasked with designing it came to the conclusion that the next logical step was to make a revolver that took itself apart, becoming a fixed-cylinder revolver. As such, the Naga comes with a reload that beggars belief, described below.

1. The metal pieces that hold the cylinder in place from the outside move backwards and forwards.
  2. The top of the revolver connecting the rear sight to the piece between barrel and cylinder moves upward.
  3. The user lets the spent cylinder fall out, and places a new one. The cylinder then uses an advanced Orokin something-or-other to align the closest chamber with the barrel.

It’s sort of like this. 

The Naga actually has more base damage than the Pandero because it has a longer barrel, and because it’s gas-seal like the Nagant revolver. For those of you who don’t know, gas seal revolvers cam the cylinder forward upon firing, closing the gap between cylinder and barrel. This allows you to silence a Nagant.

In that era towards the end of the war just before the Tenno “won,” where the fate of the Orokin Empire was uncertain, the Naga was well-known for silently eliminating entire strongholds, taking out guards while kidnapping the “young and exotic” for Yuvan, and culling the ranks of the early proto-corpus “Industrialists” that the Orokin grew to despise.

A legend from the Jovian system claims that one Tenno used this pistol to end a Jovian war of secession before it could even begin. (“Jovian” means “Jupiter”)

ARTIST NOTES

One thing I’ve always liked about Warframe is the way all their weapons have such unique silhouettes. You don’t have like three guns that all have the same M4-ish silhouette, you have a bunch of weapons you can almost instantly understand as being from one faction. And no two revolvers look alike. The Pandero and Magnus have particularly weird silhouettes for revolvers, for example.

And a lot of mine have looked… fairly normal. This is another one in that same trend. But - in my defense - I really wanted something that looked like a giant peacemaker with a scope. And I got one! Which is funny, because this is actually much more inspired by the Nagant.

Speaking of the Nagant and the fact that it can be silenced, I tried to make “Integral suppressor” work with lethal torrent, but either a) it was too breakable and would remove a unique mechanic, b), nobody would be able to enjoy it when they didn’t have enough mod space, or c) all of the above. While I don’t like having a totally unchangeable stat of a weapon, that’s nothing compared to how much I don’t like people being unable to enjoy a weapon without “investing” in it, so to speak. I want people to know before they get to rank 30 whether or not they like something. Which, funnily enough, is probably why it’s not so bad that my art computer got borked again. I didn’t want to do this just yet, I was hoping to pace myself out and do some more exotic stuff before returning to a Tenno pistol, but, my extremely accident-prone art computer just conked out. Thankfully, I’d been sitting on a finished design, so I might as well.

Of course, if they just Hydron it and don’t truly spend enough time with it, that’s not my fault.

The other main inspirations, by the way, were the B3 Wingman and its absurdly bizarre reload... and Doldren's KLT-13 revolver from Spacelords. The purple pistol grip was added as an homage to that.

On a final note, I have no idea how the hammer works. It’s definitely not side-mounted hammers, though. That would be silly.

COMPARISONS

I’ve made a large amount of revolvers so far. So here’s how I imagine this compared to the various relevant handcannons of Warframe.

Fanmade

Depezador Prime - The Depezador Prime is capable of ridiculous crit if you use it strategically, or just play Frost. (I did design it after my playstyle!) With the basic crit mods, it’s capable of - and I did the math on this - 8.85x critical damage, but only if you don’t miss and/or get headshots 5 times in a row. Meanwhile, with no combo mechanic at all, the Naga is capable of 6.1x critical damage with the same mods, excluding the headshot damage part. (That may have been a bad idea) But it has to be scoped for said crit potential.

The Naga is better at long-range and requires less finesse, but it doesn’t have the same absurd crit possibility because of it. Also, it’s more stealthy!

(Also, fun fact - body shots with the Depezador Prime don’t remove anything from its critical damage buildup, but they don’t add anything either. And I buffed the fire rate on the Depezador Prime to 4.4 to frustrate more spammy players, myself included. I did this because it was funny. The stuff you learn!)

Estampida - The Estampida requires far less finesse than the Naga, which is its own advantage in a way. It’s simple, brutal, and has brutally high status. It’s absolutely better with crowds.

Bellatrix - this… may or may not count… but I balanced it precisely so it could stand between the Pandero and Akvasto Prime. This fires (literally) as fast as you can pull the trigger, it’s more controllable, and has more status. Also it has better crit chance. It requires a lot less timing, but this is at the expense of lower damage.

Canon (Cannon? :P)

Aklex Prime - the Aklex Prime is better in every way, save for recoil, reload time, stealth, lack of a scope, and probably some other things.

Pandero - Has better burst damage. And it’s the Pandero.

• Like 2

The Talos, a strange heavy musket axe designed and built by a Tenno named Saine, is also the iconic weapon of Vulcan, and consists mainly of a wide, sharp axe blade and a special axe handle, with a cannon at its top for firing fiery projectiles. Destruction is synonymous with Talos, in the continuous chopping mixed with destructive shells, these shells are enough to clear all obstacles in front of you, but the powerful destructive power also comes with a drawback, Talos swing speed than its brother "gun blade" to be much slower, but also only when held with two hands Only with a two-handed grip can this heavy weapon be barely held in the hand. Well, maybe only Vulcan can handle this heavy musket axe.

When you see someone trying to attack you with Talos from a distance, you should take cover as soon as possible (Hope you won't be blown to dust by Talos' shells). But don't try to fight him physically either, Talos' axe blade can split your head in half like a splitting watermelon.

Stats

Type: Musket Axe

Slot: Melee

Attack Speed: 0.833

Range: 2.6m

Combo Duration: 5s

Block Angle: 55°

Follow Through: 60%

Normal Attack

Damage: 220.0

Slash: 170.0

Impact: 35.0

puncture: 15.0

Crit Chance: 32%

Crit Multiplier: 2.4×

Shooting(Cannonball bump)

Damage: 15.0(Impact)

Number of shrapnel: 1

Crit Chance: 10%

Crit Multiplier: 1.8×

Status Chance: 30%

Projectiles type: Projectiles

Shooting(Artillery shell explosion)

Number of shrapnel: 1

Damage: 1000.0

Blast: 800.0

Heat: 200.0

Crit Chance: 32%

Crit Multiplier: 2.4×

Penetration: 0.0m

Projectile type: Range Strike

Range: 3.5m

Damage Decay: 100% damage within 0.0m, 50% damage outside 3.5m

Trigger type: Charged

Slam Attack: 660.0

Slam ranged attack: 220.0

Slam range: 8.0m

Slam Damage: 1320.0

Wind-up: 0.5s

Slam Damage: 1320.0

Heavy slam range damage: 1320.0

Heavy slam Range: 9.0m

Radial Damage: 440.0

7f115f87be7f3c0a.jpg

• Like 1

13分钟前 , qq2624790014 说:

The Talos, a strange heavy musket axe designed and built by a Tenno named Saine, is also the iconic weapon of Vulcan, and consists mainly of a wide, sharp axe blade and a special axe handle, with a cannon at its top for firing fiery projectiles. Destruction is synonymous with Talos, in the continuous chopping mixed with destructive shells, these shells are enough to clear all obstacles in front of you, but the powerful destructive power also comes with a drawback, Talos swing speed than its brother "gun blade" to be much slower, but also only when held with two hands Only with a two-handed grip can this heavy weapon be barely held in the hand. Well, maybe only Vulcan can handle this heavy musket axe.

When you see someone trying to attack you with Talos from a distance, you should take cover as soon as possible (Hope you won't be blown to dust by Talos' shells). But don't try to fight him physically either, Talos' axe blade can split your head in half like a splitting watermelon.

Stats

Type: Musket Axe

Slot: Melee

Attack Speed: 0.833

Range: 2.6m

Combo Duration: 5s

Block Angle: 55°

Follow Through: 60%

Normal Attack

Damage: 220.0

Slash: 170.0

Impact: 35.0