Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

It's not that bad, it's just kinda monotonous.

Heh, depending on the circumstances, monotony can be either relaxing or hair-splittingly annoying. Hope you can find situations for that first bit, rather then the last one.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Important update: I have not forgotten about Ganymede! It's just that what with skiing in Park City, (mmmmmm BRISKET GRILLED CHEESE)  the release of metro exodus, working on the Tarvoss, trying to get into playing Spacelords (It's weird how Harec is just such a natural progression for me from Warframe) job pressures, and holding my art to unrealistically high standards, the main artwork is just taking awhile.

IMG_2244.JPG?width=606&height=808

This is being done by hand on 11x17 paper.

Because that's just the kind of person I am.

That looks insane.

Although if I was you, I'd make the sky/cosmos digitally (put the drawing into photoshop or something, cut out the sky part and just put some picture of outer space in the back). Then again I'm sure it will look great.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, depending on the circumstances, monotony can be either relaxing or hair-splittingly annoying. Hope you can find situations for that first bit, rather then the last one.

It's not all bad. It's a good way to listen to podcasts :P.

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

That looks insane.

Although if I was you, I'd make the sky/cosmos digitally (put the drawing into photoshop or something, cut out the sky part and just put some picture of outer space in the back). Then again I'm sure it will look great.

I could do that, but I'm hoping to sell the original drawing for real money at an art exhibition. Having an original, hand-colored (mostly? Ganymede isn't going to be colored, and the red spot is colored because... well, it's the Red Spot) version as opposed to a printout will be more likely to earn me some cash.

On 2019-02-13 at 7:47 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno/Sentient 'Tarvoss' Prototype Burst Rifle

An unfinished prototype rifle hybridized from Orokin and Sentient technology, the Tarvoss can reconfigure its bullets for any situation.”

tenno__tarvoss__prototype_burst_rifle_by

6-round burst crit/status rifle 

Stats
Magazine: 78
Burst Count: 6
Crit Chance18%
Crit Damage2.1x
Damage31
       17 impact
       9 Puncture
       5 slash

Rate Of Fire: 8.4
Ammo Reserve: 624
Mastery Rank - 10
Recoil - Low-Med

Special traits

Adaptive Rounds - 
rounds adapt to health types
Reflex Scope: Tap alt fire to use the scope! The scope comes with markers that help you aim below the head for optimal damage output.

Lore
A deadly prototype Orokin 6-round burst rifle from the most desperate days of the Old War. 

Found in forgotten Tau-side caches and designed in Orokin blacksites that have been lost to the ravages of time, the Tarvoss approaches the pinnacle of Orokin anti-Sentient weaponry. It uses reverse-engineered Sentient self-modifying exotic materials and a sophisticated ballistic computer to analyze the composition of materials it hits. Each bullet comes with a small, simple transmitter that relays ballistic data back to the rifle, which then uses an onboard nanomechanical foundry module to reconfigure currently chambered rounds within nanoseconds to adapt to the composition of materials.

The more hits on an enemy, the more chance it has to deal these different damage types. Assuming all rounds have hit an enemy, the 5th shot of a burst has 50% to deal and proc it and the 6th shot has a 100% chance to proc it.

This allows the Tarvoss to deal elements it simply was not built to use. Example being, if you fire at basic Infested such as Leapers and Runners while modded for Corrosive and Fire, it can also deal gas damage. And proc gas damage. Or, if you’re attacking a Sentient and the Tarvoss is modified for Radiation and Cold, this can also proc magnetic. 

For maximum damage output, the scope comes with markers that help you aim below the head to “walk” the burst up an enemy. Aim for the stomach and watch the damage numbers fly!

Due to its experimental nature, the Tarvoss is somewhat… undercooked. As such, it’s a little more bulbous and veiny than the average Orokin weapon. Much like Grineer technology. There’s a somewhat unfinished feeling to it.

Fun fact. A finished Tarvoss would have the ability to immediately adapt when zooming in. Which is why a Tarvoss prime will never, ever, EVER exist. Ever.  This is for your own good. I insist. It goes against anything I believe about good weapon concepts. Also: The greenish color over the barrel actually comes from the energy color. The metal itself actually glows! Neat, huh?

Acquisition: 
In @Almighty_Jado 's fan-proposed Legion of Tau expansion, the Tenno and their allies construct a Solar Rail into Tau, the heart of Sentient territory, bringing the fight to their sworn enemies. As best I can tell, it's like a game-wide event that is also a raid all players can participate in. It comes with story, lore, new weapons, custom zaw parts, new resources, and a new Warframe!

The Tarvoss' blueprint is meant to be a rare reward during this period. If The Legion of Tau is like a massively multiplayer online raid, the Tarvoss is Destiny-style Raid Gear. By which I mean it takes heavy inspiration from the enemy-styled weaponry acquired from raids, such as the hive-styled rifle Black Hammer from Crota's End, and the meat-and-chitin Zaouli's Bane pistol and Doom of Chelchis scout rifle from King's Fall.

As such, the  Tarvoss can be acquired as a Rare drop from Sentient "Field Bosses" such as the RazelystZordalyst, and Wollolyst
(I admit that it doesn't make sense for them to drop something that verges on Sentient kryptonite, but hey! Raid gear. That's just how this works. I imagine that this might be data from Sentient memories, which you use to synthesize a blueprint.)

Build
| 1Hystrix | 240Nanocrosis_Icon.png  | 8Tau_Shard_Icon.png| x4 Shadow Core 

(NOTE: It is not an accident that this includes the two resources I designed XD)

Artist Notes 

Inspired heavily by the TKB-022… and some of @Almighty_Jado 's suggestions for how the muzzle works. So before anyone complains about the lack of space at the rear receiver, yes. I know. And yes, there's a gun this is based on. Read about it here:

There's not much I know how to say about Legion of Tau outside of "acquisition," and anything else I could say would be doing @Almighty_Jado  a grave disservice. The best thing you can do is simply look at his work and marvel at the truly staggering amounts of thought that went into everything. Please. I insist.

It's at this point that  I feel compelled to mention that the Orokin Caches are not originally part of Legion of Tau. They were just something I designed after reading the Dan Simmons novel "The Terror," and reading that apparently, it was considered good practice for explorers to leave caches of their own supplies along their route in the event that they were forced to walk back and leave the ship. I'll leave it to @Almighty_Jado  whether or not these work. 

This was originally just going to be a scoped bullpup, and then it was originally going to have some crit-enhancing gimmick. Like a burst fire Arca Scisco - which I am still planning on, mark my words. You can actually see it here! I uploaded this to deviantart as a status update, but, well, i was too lazy to make a full post. Considering that I was making this a Sentient weapon, I'm genuinely surprised by how little it changed.

But @HugintheCrow mentioned I had too many crit-enhancing combo-reliant guns (the Ostium, the Zenban, the Tollen, Depezador Prime, the Estampida) and I had to admit he had a point on that one. So I came up with the Tarvoss’ gimmick to go for something different. If I was taking a break from crit weapons (Fun fact - the next pistol I make will be pretty status-focused)  then it only made sense to do the same thing but with status.

The decent crit was honestly sort of an accident. Midway through, I realized that status is something of a non-factor against Sentients, so I added that in here. Plus, it gives you BUILD FREEDOM! Add in a recoil-reducing mod or Primed Shred, whatevs! It’s totally fine. As for why 18%?

Well, it worked for the Quartakk at 19%, and the Quartakk’s burst damage is so good that it doesn’t really matter that it has <20% crit. The crit damage here is .1x less than the Quartakk’s because…. well, I still gotta let the Quartakk shine. I know, it’s weird using the best semiauto battle rifle in the game as a baseline for a burst fire rifle, but life is funny sometimes.

Speaking of which, this is why the Tarvoss has higher muzzle climb. Think of this as being the Sybaris Prime to the Quartakk’s Dex Sybaris. The former does more damage, but the latter has less recoil and is more controllable.

I can see this thing being very useful, regardless of low damage distribution. If there’s any burst rifle people could enjoy taking into Eidolon hunts or Orb Heists, it’s this thing!

Also note that I do not know how punch-through affects the special trait here. This worries me.

artist notes again:

Yes, I know the Quartakk is a burst rifle that fires four rounds for each trigger pull. However, it acts so much like a semi auto that I can’t stop myself here.

(Think I'll finally get in here and finally put my two cents on the table.)

GEEZUS, that magazine size! Is this a burst fire machine gun or a burst-fire rifle?

1 more round in a burst then I've seen in most guns.

2% higher Status Chance then the highest currently available primary in the game.

Average critical chance in comparison to the other weapons in it's class.

Bucks the trend of critical damage slightly less then the. . . uh. . . Quartack.

Damage falls into midpoint parameters.

Fire-rate appears to be at least one-point greater then typical for it's Damage output.

Hehe, those adaptable bullets, those bring me back to my Commuta.

Is this scope system for strictly Sentient targets, or is it a universal bonus system?

Thats largely my opinion on this one. Forgive the Warhammer sponsored delay.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

GEEZUS, that magazine size! Is this a burst fire machine gun or a burst-fire rifle?

Nah, it's a burstfire rifle. The large magazine size sort of came organically from the abnormally high burst count. If I gave it the average assault rifle capacity of a Warframe gun, it'd equal less than 10 trigger pulls here. And I'm not sure I like that sort of thing. Plus, it's an homage to the Hammerburst from Gears of War - the original one held about 78 rounds, and the Hammerburst Classic from Gears of War Judgment fired in 6-round bursts (but from a 48-round mag.)

2 hours ago, Unus said:

2% higher Status Chance then the highest currently available primary in the game.

Not sure of that - the Strun Wraith has 40% status chance.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Average critical chance in comparison to the other weapons in it's class.

Bucks the trend of critical damage slightly less then the. . . uh. . . Quartack.

Both of these are honestly huge reliefs. Balancing this against the Quartakk was easily the greatest statting challenge I've ever faced. So far, I think the comparison is that the Tarvoss has better sustained damage and status while the Quartakk has better burst damage, crit, and more trigger pulls. And punch-through!

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Fire-rate appears to be at least one-point greater then typical for it's Damage output.

was pretty unsure about its fire rate. Interesting...

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Hehe, those adaptable bullets, those bring me back to my Commuta.

Weirdly enough, this was actually inspired by the Arca Scisco. I was going to make it a crit weapon, but then @HugintheCrow made a really good point about me falling into ruts with crit weaponry and some sort of damage enhancement... and, well, you know how that song and dance goes.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Is this scope system for strictly Sentient targets, or is it a universal bonus system?

It's universal. Figured people would have a lot of fun playing around with it. As for how the actual crunch of this perk goes, well... that's a genuinely good question. I don't know what percentage of the weapon's DPS this adds.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Thats largely my opinion on this one. Forgive the Warhammer sponsored delay.

Thanks so much for dropping by - it gives me life to have feedback on the Tarvoss.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Nah, it's a burstfire rifle. The large magazine size sort of came organically from the abnormally high burst count. If I gave it the average assault rifle capacity of a Warframe gun, it'd equal less than 10 trigger pulls here. And I'm not sure I like that sort of thing. Plus, it's an homage to the Hammerburst from Gears of War - the original one held about 78 rounds, and the Hammerburst Classic from Gears of War Judgment fired in 6-round bursts (but from a 48-round mag.)

Not sure of that - the Strun Wraith has 40% status chance.

Both of these are honestly huge reliefs. Balancing this against the Quartakk was easily the greatest statting challenge I've ever faced. So far, I think the comparison is that the Tarvoss has better sustained damage and status while the Quartakk has better burst damage, crit, and more trigger pulls. And punch-through!

was pretty unsure about its fire rate. Interesting...

Weirdly enough, this was actually inspired by the Arca Scisco. I was going to make it a crit weapon, but then @HugintheCrow made a really good point about me falling into ruts with crit weaponry and some sort of damage enhancement... and, well, you know how that song and dance goes.

It's universal. Figured people would have a lot of fun playing around with it. As for how the actual crunch of this perk goes, well... that's a genuinely good question. I don't know what percentage of the weapon's DPS this adds.

Thanks so much for dropping by - it gives me life to have feedback on the Tarvoss.

Ahhhh, I see. I never saw Gears of War 1 in action.

Forgive me for being distracted while working on the Inprobocyte, watching a movie at a church after-party, and trying to work as an associate writer for a "Unification Wars" piece another's doing.

What that was SUPPOSED to say was "highest available weapon in it's designated CATEGORY."

Ah, dem, I really must recommunicate among you fellows somehow. After me laptop died, comms went dark all over, meaning I can't show my designs on Dis anymore, or talk about current pieces. Frustrateing.

As I always say, if I can't give any, I should give some to everyone else. No need to mutually get the silent treatment.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Ahhhh, I see. I never saw Gears of War 1 in action.

The funny thing about the classic hammerburst (in most forms other than Gears of War 4) was the fact that since it was a burst rifle that fired so absurdly fast, it felt like a semiauto rifle. Kinda like the Quartakk, which I'm convinced has some Hammerburst DNA in there. It was funny that way. Plus, 6-round burst is cool.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Forgive me for being distracted while working on the Inprobocyte, watching a movie at a church after-party, and trying to work as an associate writer for a "Unification Wars" piece another's doing.

It's cool. We all have life and stuff to deal with.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

What that was SUPPOSED to say was "highest available weapon in it's designated CATEGORY."

Ah, okay. That makes much more sense.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, dem, I really must recommunicate among you fellows somehow. After me laptop died, comms went dark all over, meaning I can't show my designs on Dis anymore, or talk about current pieces. Frustrateing.

Well, that's disappointing 😞 . There's gotta be some way to do it, though. I miss you and your work.

EDIT: Also I nerfed the damage down a little.. to 30.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

ART DUMP 10: I'M AT GRINEER

Despite the fact that Grineer have formed a backbone of Warframe content for so long, I have a tendency to neglect Grineer-related content. In the last year or so, if we count the Tarvoss and Ostium, I've literally made more Sentient (or at least Sentient-themed) weapons than Grineer. I even have an Infested pistol coming soon. If I have a cool kinetic weapon idea, (Like the Estampida, Depezador, Tarvoss) I typically pawn it off to the Tenno, who have more space for exotic stuff going on. And I've gotten in a habit of saying "I'm going to do something different!" when really it's just another energy weapon. And I don't like that sort of thing.

So I decided to try something different, this go-around. This Art dump is just Grineer weapons! I tried to exaggerate the "military" aspect of Grineer weaponry to the best of my ability, as opposed to the more esoteric stuff I normally give to Tenno. 

I've just got one question for all of you: What would you like me to try next?

The Concepts: 

filename_by_haruaxeman_dd0qfb5-pre.jpg

1. Habbek Assault Rifle: An assault rifle with good crit and abnormally high damage for an assault rifle... with the tradeoff that its recoil management is overpowered, forcing the barrel down instead of up. 
          NOTE: This is probably one of my favorites on here, because it's so clean compared to the rest. Plus, it has a suitably unique magazine inspired by the Peacekeeper Carbine from BULLETSTORM. See that here. Yes, the bullets are sideways. I don't know how that works.

2. Abzak Autoshotgun: Shotgun with auto and semi modes, equivalent to "fire selector" weapons like the Tiberon Prime, Argonak, and Stradavar. I just wanted to see how I could make an autoshotgun version of the Karak. And, in keeping with the Karak's bulbous (THAT'S RIGHT, THE MASCARA SNAKE) mag design, this thing would use something like a Grineer beta-C. 

3. Jogrin Slug Gun: The closest thing the Grineer would have to a less-lethal weapon - it fires taser slugs from a 12-round pan magazine. Think of this like the Astilla, but with AoE electric damage instead of AoE slash. The pan magazine can also be launched to use as an antipersonnel mine.

4. Untitled Nukor Carbine: @Unus once pointed out that some of my ideas for a Vaykor Nukor (including inherent combustion beam) would've made for an interesting weapon on their own. I wanted to try that. Also I forgot to name this. How strange.

5. Vizlok Battle Rifle: As inspired by a Swiss blow-forward rifle and Mikah's "Granny Gun" from Spacelords. The Viszlok is a Grineer blow-forward battle rifle with high (as in, >96) physical damage and average critical stats for that bracket that has a high semiauto fire rate. Unfortunately, it becomes very hard to control after 2 rapid trigger pulls, with the third climbing upwards. Then the fourth climbs upward and to the right or left. Then the fifth... God only knows. The key to using this weapon is measured 2-3 taps.

6. Thuma Revolver Grenade Launcher: This honestly only exists so I can Infest it later. As inspired by the Raceme from Spacelords.

7. Goss Sniper Rifle: Grineer duplex-auto gauss sniper, built for use against Vomvalysts and Eidolons. Its success at this is... questionable.

8. Takkar Tactical Pistol: Grineer pistol with auto, burst, and semi modes. Auto and Burst would be mostly status-focused, with semi being more crit-focused.  Kind of like a reverse Tiberon.
          NOTE: The little bulb at the back is the mag (much like the Stubba) and it rotates with each shot. How? Why? Good question. Also, you have to pull the little lever in front of the trigger to build up pressure. I don't know how this works.

IMG_5580.JPG?width=606&height=808

9. 'Laikan' Shotgun Pistol: Duplex-auto shotgun sidearm. Altfire rotates the barels so it has horizontal or vertical spread  Fires immediately on unholstering. The default spread, if you're wondering, is vertical.

IMG_6759.JPG?width=606&height=808

10. Grineer "Sobba" (Saba? Sawbar?) LMG: Slash/status, with 30% base status... and just okayish crit. 16-18% crit chance or so. Much like the Tarvoss. 

Updort 1: Ganymede has ice volcanoes. The stuff you learn.

Updort 2: Earlier, one of the images from Art Dump 10 was broken. This has been fixed.

Updort 3: Also, I forgot the STRAUG. It's auto-burst-spool. It's sort of a descendant of the Tenno 'Somin' autoburst rifle, which is coming SOON™. The Somin, however, is not, however, auto-burst-spool. It's just regular auto burst. The Grineer managed to create spooling auto-burst where the Orokin could not..

filename_by_haruaxeman_dd0qfe2-fullview.

7 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

If it's hungarian, then "sz" is just plan old "s", like in "sand".

It is? Huh. The stuff you learn. Especially cause I don't actually know any Hungarian. Very well, I'll just change it to a Z. The Z makes it sound cool.

That aside, which one would you like me to focus on next? Besides the Straug, cause that's totally getting something later.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

It is? Huh. The stuff you learn. Especially cause I don't actually know any Hungarian. Very well, I'll just change it to a Z. The Z makes it sound cool.

That aside, which one would you like me to focus on next? Besides the Straug, cause that's totally getting something later.

Do the Big Nukor, I'm wondering what you and Unus were thinking about.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Do the Big Nukor, I'm wondering what you and Unus were thinking about.

Unexpected, but sure! I can do that. Long story short, awhile ago I made a Vaykor Nukor with a lot of.... well, imagine you were making exotic weapons for Destiny and basically throwing every perk possible at them. That's basically what I did. 

On 2017-12-29 at 12:34 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

vaykor_nukor_idea_by_haruaxeman-dbsibcg.

VAYKOR NUKOR

"Taken from raids on Grineer blacksites, this radiation pistol has been rebuilt to the high standards of Steel Meridian commandoes and discerning Tenno."

Featuring more range, a larger magazine size, more reserve ammo, more status, punch-through, higher crit chance, (OF 6.3 PERCENT!) and an inherent ability to make enemies explode. When an enemy is killed by the Nukor, they will explode, dealing fire damage in a wide radius. They will leave a puddle on the floor that lingers for three seconds, and does radiation damage to enemies that stand in it.

Also, enemies affected by the Vaykor Nukor take more damage from crits.

As inspired by the Radar Range from Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea.

Artist notes: This... is based on all the improvements I'd make to the Nukor if I could. More ammo efficiency, more reserve ammo, and a sense that I'm being rewarded after pouring all that radiation into enemies. Wouldn't the Nukor be cooler if enemies exploded on death? I know I'd think so! As for why it has 6.3% crit, well... I wanted to increase the crit chance a bit. Enough that multishot mods and stuff like Pistol Gambit had an effect, but not so much that modding for it would be totally practical.

Unus pointed out that I might have gone a bit too far, which I had to admit was probably fair. Honestly, I just wanted the Nukor to make people explode and deal radial damage on death. At which point @Unus made the case that it'd work well as a Grineer primary. So that's where this came from.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Unexpected, but sure! I can do that. Long story short, awhile ago I made a Vaykor Nukor with a lot of.... well, imagine you were making exotic weapons for Destiny and basically throwing every perk possible at them. That's basically what I did. 

Unus pointed out that I might have gone a bit too far, which I had to admit was probably fair. Honestly, I just wanted the Nukor to make people explode and deal radial damage on death. At which point @Unus made the case that it'd work well as a Grineer primary. So that's where this came from.

I'm currently rocking a Solar damage Black Armory Auto Rifle with Dragonfly, I guess that's literally this, except it's a Trace rifle.

(You started with Destiny comparisons...)

Edited by HugintheCrow

17 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

I'm currently rocking a Solar damage Black Armory Auto Rifle with Dragonfly, I guess that's literally this, except it's a Trace rifle.

(You started with Destiny comparisons...)

I got my weapon concepting start there, after all! But, well, long story short, when people make exotic weapons (or legendaries, if we're talking Borderlands) there's a tendency to make these overpowered things that people think they'd want but nobody would actually enjoy. Like, an early version one of the exotics I made ricochet'd, overpenetrated, added overkill damage to the next shot fired, had luck in the chamber, and released homing projectiles on headshots.

But that was getting silly, so I just reduced that to homing projectiles, luck in the chamber, and adding overkill damage. Which may still be silly, but I felt like the overkill and homing projectiles were the core of this. I just kept the Luck In The Chamber because it was funny. 

Speaking of which, I'm never going to do the overkill damage thing in Warframe. Knowing how crazy stats can get here and how good Warframe players are at 🅱reaking something like, say, Power Donation, that just seems like a recipe for disaster.

So, remember that Sentient execution axe I made awhile back?

On 2018-01-17 at 5:51 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

_execution__axe__colored__by_haruaxeman-

CODEX:
"A heavy axe formed from Sentient Bone for the purpose of executing Tenno such as you. Our leader may not even remember what we fight for, but we do. We know that you were responsible for the flesh-and-machine abominations that were the Grineer, the backwards, destroyed state of the Origin System. Some of us even watched.

This axe shall visit long-delayed justice upon you."

EXECUTION is a Sentient-themed executioner's axe dropped by the Stalker's acolytes, with high range and attack speed and damage slightly below an unmodded Galatine Prime. As for what keeps it competitive with the various prime weapons of the game, the answers are simple:

1. "Sentient Adaptability" trait - repeated hits on an enemy increase the chance to proc a status type that corresponds to a weakness of said enemy's health type (armor, flesh, shield, machine, ossified flesh... whatever) is vulnerable to. It's not a very high chance, but if you modded the weapon for corrosive, you'll probably notice when suddenly the Grineer Bombard you've been attacking has been afflicted with a radiation proc.
2. "Headhunter" - as inspired by the (oddly frequent) headshots I get with melee weapons, this has a bonus to attack speed whenever you hit heads with it. It's more of a random, comedic trait that's just nice to have now and then.
3. "Adaptive Block" - chance to reduce damage taken from a status proc after repeatedly suffering from it. This wears off 

It's less about raw IPS damage and more about utility, status, and fun. Though I may nix some of those!

Well, recent developments have made me want to rethink its weapon class. Now it can also be thrown. You're welcome.

Minor Updort - Ganymede is coming, but I just wanted you to know I'm removing the combo mechanic from the Estampida. The longer I think about it, the less it probably needed the combo. It's got crit stats rivaling the Lex Prime, AND better status. And inherent punchthrough - that seems like enough power already. Plus, I never actually knew what the combo mechanic would do. That just seems silly.

tenno__estampida__revolver_by_haruaxeman

That said, I'm gonna go do some concept design for Ganymede part 2. I'm trying to make this artwork ready for actual sale for money, so that's a big reason that the art is coming before actual lore.