Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

On 2018-07-17 at 9:06 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

HWUAT'S THIS

IS IT AN AUTOSHOTGUN INSPIRED BY THE AA12 AND SOMA? IT IS

TENNO 'SOMESHA' AUTOSHOTGUN

tenno__somesha__autoshotgun_by_haruaxema

"Teach the corrupt and vile of the Origin System an object lesson in power with this slash-and-crit focused Tenno autoshotgun."

Primary Fire - Razor buckshot (Slash damage buckshot!)

Secondary Fire - Dragon's Breath (shoots a tight cone of fire)

Stats:

Crit Chance - 31%

Crit Multiplier - 3.0x

Status Chance - 11%

(Damage - I don't know, I'm not that good with numbers)

Slash-focused.

Traits:

Accurizing Choke - spread becomes tighter the longer it's fired.

Lore

A crit and slash-based Tenno autoshotgun made by the maker of the Soma, in a competition between them and the Archimedian that created the Pandero, Tenora, and Quadrille. Where the maker of the Quadrille went for flexibility, the maker of the Somesha went for overwhelming force. In a fit of pique, he "borrowed" the accuracy-and-stability enhancing mechanisms of the Tenora, giving the Somesha tighter spread the longer it's fired. Its "Dragon's Breath" altfire also shoots out a cone of fire, which the Archimedian determined (correctly) would give it incredible usefulness against Infested.

Coincidentally, this also means it is compatible with Combustion Beam.

While it saw limited use in the Sentient War, it was well loved by Tenno, Dax soldiers, and others who used it to purge Infested.

Artist Notes: 

Sometimes, I have complex concepts for weapons. This was not one of them, because - say it with me - Crit-based autoshotgun!

As inspired by the Soma. Yes, it's a Soma in shotgun form. You want this now, don't you? Don't lie.

Originally, I called this the Amos. This was nixed, on the basis that while it was a cool Expanse reference, it just felt silly to have 'Soma' backwards. The name is actually the causative tense of the Swahili word 'Soma,' which means "to read." Somesha, however, means "make read," or "Educate." I was going to go for a a name that felt more Warframe, inspired by Sanskrit or hinduism or Japan, or China, but then I was all like "ehhhhh..." cause it was 8:00 and I haven't eaten yet.

Ah, your on a regular shotgun bender nowadays, aren't ya?

Hm, can't help but ask, didn't you already have a Dragon Breathing shotgun in your Arsenal?

Ah, borrowing from the Hyperion school of firearms eh? Hehe, hard to go wrong there.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Enemy Concept: Assimilated Nullifier

"Oh, fok."
--Player Tenno

A deadly hybrid of Sentient and Corpus technology, the Assimilated Nullifier is created through the process of fusing Sentient Bone to a living organism, most often a Corpus Nullifier. The battery, enviro-suit, and vein merge with the ceramic composites of Sentient Bone, vein-analogues, wires, and machinery, till it becomes nigh-impossible to tell where any of it begins or ends. Arbiters of Hexis pathologists have attempted to discern this question, with little to no success.

Abilities:

Nullifier Bubble - standard nullifier bubble.
Null Beam - condenses the power of the Nullifier Bubble into a beam, while using its limbs as anchors. This renders it nigh-immobile. That said, it leaves itself open at this point in time because it can't use the bubble. While the beam is hitscan (obviously) it tracks side to side or up noticeably slower than a Tenno with bullet jump can move. You can absolutely outrun its tracking.
Laser Prism - Same as the Battalyst.
Flash Step  - can move <2 meters in any direction instantaneously. This has a cooldown.
NOTEI considered giving them the Conculyst's moveset, but one of these things with Whirlwind was just too horrible to imagine.
ALSO NOTE: I don't know what the basic weapon for this is. Some sort of plasma machinegun?

Vulnerability:

Near-immune to status, but vulnerable to radiation and magnetic damage.

Note: Apologies for the lack of a drawing to go with this, but I needed to get the idea off my chest... and raise attention to the thread. Fun fact. This concept took 5 minutes to make!
(Also, I didn't mean for it to say... that word, but Warframe does not censor it so eh
.)

Oof, this one is absolutely terrifying to consider, to say nothing of potentially implementing the beast. Honestly torn between considering it a challangeing foe for thrill seekers or tossing it out as a "Goddem big bullet sponge" to fatigue players.

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, your on a regular shotgun bender nowadays, aren't ya?

Hm, can't help but ask, didn't you already have a Dragon Breathing shotgun in your Arsenal?

I suppose I am! My only question is what shotgun to do next. Then I think I'll do a rocket launcher. It's about time Warframe had more than 3 (If you're counting the Angstrum and Prisma Angstrum as separate weapons)

And, well.... sort of? You're probably thinking of the Poyang. It said "Shotgunlike blast of incendiary pellets," the Dragon's Breath mode on the Somesha is more like a short (It has very short range) burst from an ignis than a shotgun.

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, borrowing from the Hyperion school of firearms eh? Hehe, hard to go wrong there.

16 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I figured it'd make it a fun weapon. Part of me wanted to add in spooling up, but then I figured "Eh, the Somesha's not going to have more than 20-32 rounds anyway, what's the point."

I really wanted to make something unique with the Somesha. Crit-based autoshotgun, (which as far as I know, we do not have) with damage and range that's capable of surpassing others, a cool Soma homage. It's sort of a hybrid of this stuff:

15314254_1.jpg?v=8CFBDB8328E0690

(Okay, most of the inspiration comes from around the mag)

maxresdefault.jpg

With, of course, the Soma and the AA12 shotgun. You can actually see a reciprocating charging handle on the Somesha that's in the same place as the AA12's!

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Oof, this one is absolutely terrifying to consider, to say nothing of potentially implementing the beast. Honestly torn between considering it a challangeing foe for thrill seekers or tossing it out as a "Goddem big bullet sponge" to fatigue players.

I felt like our usual Sentient-killing method was too simple. It's usually "bombard with physical damage, switch to void, repeat as necessary," with the (possible) exception of the Eidolons. I wanted to make the Assimilated Nullifier to shake things up for players - to be to basic level Sentients like the Battalyst and Conculyst what stuff like Bombards and Napalms are to most of the Grineer.

And the slow-moving beam is so it has a weakness to exploit. This is cruel enough even with it, no reason to make things more painful for players.

I'm thinking it could appear late in survival missions on the Moon or Uranus. Also, they have higher-than-average chances of dropping Broken War parts!

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

6 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I suppose I am! My only question is what shotgun to do next. Then I think I'll do a rocket launcher. It's about time Warframe had more than 3 (If you're counting the Angstrum and Prisma Angstrum as separate weapons)

And, well.... sort of? You're probably thinking of the Poyang. It said "Shotgunlike blast of incendiary pellets," the Dragon's Breath mode on the Somesha is more like a short (It has very short range) burst from an ignis than a shotgun.

I figured it'd make it a fun weapon. Part of me wanted to add in spooling up, but then I figured "Eh, the Somesha's not going to have more than 20-32 rounds anyway, what's the point."

I really wanted to make something unique with the Somesha. Crit-based autoshotgun, (which as far as I know, we do not have) with damage and range that's capable of surpassing others, a cool Soma homage. It's sort of a hybrid of this stuff:

15314254_1.jpg?v=8CFBDB8328E0690

(Okay, most of the inspiration comes from around the mag)

maxresdefault.jpg

With, of course, the Soma and the AA12 shotgun. You can actually see a reciprocating charging handle on the Somesha that's in the same place as the AA12's!

I felt like our usual Sentient-killing method was too simple. It's usually "bombard with physical damage, switch to void, repeat as necessary," with the (possible) exception of the Eidolons. I wanted to make the Assimilated Nullifier to shake things up for players - to be to basic level Sentients like the Battalyst and Conculyst what stuff like Bombards and Napalms are to most of the Grineer.

And the slow-moving beam is so it has a weakness to exploit. This is cruel enough even with it, no reason to make things more painful for players.

I'm thinking it could appear late in survival missions on the Moon or Uranus. Also, they have higher-than-average chances of dropping Broken War parts!

In all honesty? Absolutely no idea what kinda shotgun could come next. Should be interesting to see what the ell is to come. Also, sure, rocketry doesn't really come up to much in gameplay unless we're on the receiving end of it. Thankfully reminds me of a design I've been faffing about with for an abhorrent amount of time.

Ah, less pellets and more cone, think I see

Fair.

Hmmm. . . I supposeeee. . .

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Also, sure, rocketry doesn't really come up to much in gameplay unless we're on the receiving end of it

Got it in one. I think DE doesn't really know how to animate a shoulder-fired rocket launcher, so they've had to resort to stuff like the Kulstar and Angstrum (which have sort of the same silhouette of normal rocket launchers) and oddballs like the Ogris.

I'mma make something that recycles the same hand positions as the Angstrum to exploit this. 

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, less pellets and more cone, think I see

That's exactly it. Plus, the pellets have longer range.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Got it in one. I think DE doesn't really know how to animate a shoulder-fired rocket launcher, so they've had to resort to stuff like the Kulstar and Angstrum (which have sort of the same silhouette of normal rocket launchers) and oddballs like the Ogris.

I'mma make something that recycles the same hand positions as the Angstrum to exploit this. 

That's exactly it. Plus, the pellets have longer range.

As I've thought for a bit, I figure that at least the wielding animations of the Opticor could function as a good "rocket launch style". Key would just be in the reload.

Ah, so we're talking birding-shotgun-grade range here, choked.

On 2018-07-20 at 5:48 PM, Unus said:

Ah, so we're talking birding-shotgun-grade range here, choked.

I dunno. I didn't put anywhere near that much thought into the range. The difference between the Poyang's shotgun mode and the Dragon's Breath mode on the Somesha is, like... the difference between an actual shotgun and a dragon's breath round. (Which is basically a giant plume of flame in a shotgun shell.) The reason for this is that a lot of shotguns I make are inspired by unique shotguns or their ammo.

Which, coincidentally, is why I'm having a bit of a hard time at the moment. I'm not sure what shotgun or what ammo to use. I keep wanting to make a shotgun that uses the Halo Needler's supercombining mechanics, but my gut tells me players would hate it. In Borderlands, we loathed the delayed-explosion E-tech needles,   I may just make a Mycona polearm next. 

On 2018-07-17 at 9:06 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

HWUAT'S THIS

IS IT AN AUTOSHOTGUN INSPIRED BY THE AA12 AND SOMA? IT IS

TENNO 'SOMESHA' AUTOSHOTGUN

tenno__somesha__autoshotgun_by_haruaxema

"Teach the corrupt and vile of the Origin System an object lesson in power with this slash-and-crit focused Tenno autoshotgun."

Primary Fire - Razor buckshot (Slash damage buckshot!)

Secondary Fire - Dragon's Breath (shoots a tight cone of fire)

Stats:

Crit Chance - 31%

Crit Multiplier - 3.0x

Status Chance - 11%

(Damage - I don't know, I'm not that good with numbers)

Slash-focused.

Traits:

Accurizing Choke - spread becomes tighter the longer it's fired.

Lore

A crit and slash-based Tenno autoshotgun made by the maker of the Soma, in a competition between them and the Archimedian that created the Pandero, Tenora, and Quadrille. Where the maker of the Quadrille went for flexibility, the maker of the Somesha went for overwhelming force. In a fit of pique, he "borrowed" the accuracy-and-stability enhancing mechanisms of the Tenora, giving the Somesha tighter spread the longer it's fired. Its "Dragon's Breath" altfire also shoots out a cone of fire, which the Archimedian determined (correctly) would give it incredible usefulness against Infested.

Coincidentally, this also means it is compatible with Combustion Beam.

While it saw limited use in the Sentient War, it was well loved by Tenno, Dax soldiers, and others who used it to purge Infested.

Artist Notes: 

Sometimes, I have complex concepts for weapons. This was not one of them, because - say it with me - Crit-based autoshotgun!

As inspired by the Soma. Yes, it's a Soma in shotgun form. You want this now, don't you? Don't lie.

Originally, I called this the Amos. This was nixed, on the basis that while it was a cool Expanse reference, it just felt silly to have 'Soma' backwards. The name is actually the causative tense of the Swahili word 'Soma,' which means "to read." Somesha, however, means "make read," or "Educate." I was going to go for a a name that felt more Warframe, inspired by Sanskrit or hinduism or Japan, or China, but then I was all like "ehhhhh..." cause it was 8:00 and I haven't eaten yet.

I had tried to come up with a shotgun for the soma family of weapons before. Mine was boring because it was just a description and numbers. I have no art skill, just writing. But I named it Straega. I think this would be a badass name for this concept too.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I dunno. I didn't put anywhere near that much thought into the range. The difference between the Poyang's shotgun mode and the Dragon's Breath mode on the Somesha is, like... the difference between an actual shotgun and a dragon's breath round. (Which is basically a giant plume of flame in a shotgun shell.) The reason for this is that a lot of shotguns I make are inspired by unique shotguns or their ammo.

Which, coincidentally, is why I'm having a bit of a hard time at the moment. I'm not sure what shotgun or what ammo to use. I keep wanting to make a shotgun that uses the Halo Needler's supercombining mechanics, but my gut tells me players would hate it. In Borderlands, we loathed the delayed-explosion E-tech needles,   I may just make a Mycona polearm next. 

Ahhhhh, I think that clarifies a few things then.

Hm, I tried my hand at making my own crystalline detonation punishment gun that was a bit more unique then the E-Techer and the Blamiter, whether it's fun or effective, no ones said as of late. Hmmmm. . . crystal crystal, what else can. . . oh. . . there's a thought.

Mycona pole arm eh? Heh, I was gonna joke about being a fungus on the end of a stick, but, that might not be as crazy it sounds mentally. What are your plans?

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Mycona pole arm eh? Heh, I was gonna joke about being a fungus on the end of a stick, but, that might not be as crazy it sounds mentally. What are your plans?

Honestly, I was just going to take a Grineer cleaver and put it on the end of a stick made of Infested..... bone? Metal? It's really unclear. I'm also toying with the idea of having part of an Amphis on one end, but considering I have pretty clear pictures in my head of both, this almost seems more like an entirely new Zaw system than an actual weapon. 

...Maybe that's not a bad idea, actually. I can see the Mycona really enjoying polearms, and having an array of scavenged weaponry with these oddly elegant Latin-esque names.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Hm, I tried my hand at making my own crystalline detonation punishment gun that was a bit more unique then the E-Techer and the Blamiter, whether it's fun or effective, no ones said as of late. Hmmmm. . . crystal crystal, what else can. . . oh. . . there's a thought.

Then again, maybe this was because there wasn't much utility to delayed damage. I don't see much of a future to delayed damage shotguns, that's usually more of a "more damage ASAP" sort of thing.

Maybe I could work on an Infested Shotgun. Decisions, decisions.

On the plus side, I at least have more ideas and a few designs I haven't gone back to yet if I can't think of anything. So there's that.

Part of me wants to do a revolver shotgun, I'm just not totally sure what role that would fill in-game. I want every weapon here to feel like something I'd want to use, I don't want to be like, say, Battlefield or Call of Duty's weapon updates and be all like "Look, it's another assault rifle!"

... I mean sure, Black Ops 3 shook it up by having weirder guns, but that's something I want to avoid. If I can't be bothered to think of a cool concept behind it (Like "the soma if it was an auto shotgun") then I can't imagine enjoying using it.

EDIT: huh. An idea came to me within seconds of that post. Well then. Two more shotgun ideas, coming up! And then a polearm or pistol. I'm undecided.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Honestly, I was just going to take a Grineer cleaver and put it on the end of a stick made of Infested..... bone? Metal? It's really unclear. I'm also toying with the idea of having part of an Amphis on one end, but considering I have pretty clear pictures in my head of both, this almost seems more like an entirely new Zaw system than an actual weapon. 

...Maybe that's not a bad idea, actually. I can see the Mycona really enjoying polearms, and having an array of scavenged weaponry with these oddly elegant Latin-esque names.

Then again, maybe this was because there wasn't much utility to delayed damage. I don't see much of a future to delayed damage shotguns, that's usually more of a "more damage ASAP" sort of thing.

Maybe I could work on an Infested Shotgun. Decisions, decisions.

On the plus side, I at least have more ideas and a few designs I haven't gone back to yet if I can't think of anything. So there's that.

Breaking apart certain enemy weapons and tossing the components into the Zaw system? Quite ambitious, yet, by no means unsound.

Hmmmm, ya see, there's a route I took with that "up-front vs delayed" damage system you point out. If the delayed damage has an actual payoff, perhaps with the "planting damage-causer" process imparting some manner of negative effect, THEN it might be worthwhile, as opposed to the modestly dissapointing Border Spikers.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Part of me wants to do a revolver shotgun, I'm just not totally sure what role that would fill in-game. I want every weapon here to feel like something I'd want to use, I don't want to be like, say, Battlefield or Call of Duty's weapon updates and be all like "Look, it's another assault rifle!"

... I mean sure, Black Ops 3 shook it up by having weirder guns, but that's something I want to avoid. If I can't be bothered to think of a cool concept behind it (Like "the soma if it was an auto shotgun") then I can't imagine enjoying using it.

EDIT: huh. An idea came to me within seconds of that post. Well then. Two more shotgun ideas, coming up! And then a polearm or pistol. I'm undecided.

I know THAT feeling suh! The big reason why there are such vast gaps in my production line now are BECAUSE I don't want to overlap Black Opian style. Frustrating, but, given the whole "109 concepts" thing. . . yeaaaah, understandable.

If nothing else, you can always flip a coin like I do, or ask your audience.

Edited by Unus

12 hours ago, Unus said:

Breaking apart certain enemy weapons and tossing the components into the Zaw system? Quite ambitious, yet, by no means unsound.

That, and there's something funny to me about giving this kitbashed stuff latin (or greek?) names.

12 hours ago, Unus said:

Hmmmm, ya see, there's a route I took with that "up-front vs delayed" damage system you point out. If the delayed damage has an actual payoff, perhaps with the "planting damage-causer" process imparting some manner of negative effect, THEN it might be worthwhile, as opposed to the modestly dissapointing Border Spikers.

What if I could remotely detonate them? I keep wanting to try this... 

Example: We have a variety of close-range shotgun-like weapons: Some that do more standard shotgun attacks, but others that have different projectile 
 functions such as incendiary attacks or cluster-bomb like attacks where the projectiles explode once enough attach to the target and critical mass has been reached.“

...But I keep getting cold feet.

12 hours ago, Unus said:

I know THAT feeling suh! The big reason why there are such vast gaps in my production line now are BECAUSE I don't want to overlap Black Opian style. Frustrating, but, given the whole "109 concepts" thing. . . yeaaaah, understandable.

Entirely understandable. In hindsight, I'm genuinely surprised I managed to make this many assault rifles and shotguns feel distinct.

23 hours ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

I had tried to come up with a shotgun for the soma family of weapons before. Mine was boring because it was just a description and numbers. I have no art skill, just writing. But I named it Straega. I think this would be a badass name for this concept too.

Was it also an autoshotgun?

8 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

That, and there's something funny to me about giving this kitbashed stuff latin (or greek?) names.

Example: We have a variety of close-range shotgun-like weapons: Some that do more standard shotgun attacks, but others that have different projectile 
 functions such as incendiary attacks or cluster-bomb like attacks where the projectiles explode once enough attach to the target and critical mass has been reached.“

Entirely understandable. In hindsight, I'm genuinely surprised I managed to make this many assault rifles and shotguns feel distinct.

Huh, interesting. I've never really felt much for the name play that goes on in the designs, I mostly just try to "hammer the theme into place" so that it fits in with what we already have. Glad to hear there's an extra layer of pleasure in it for ya though!

(Where'd ya get that quote?)

Also, oh,  I understand, after I lost my current piece several times due to Internet outrages and one battery one, I had trouble revving my engine back up again to recreate what was lost. An annoying, but, necessary process. No point in "createing on empty" if it'll result in a subpar product in my opinion!

Hehe, I started out with five I REALLY wanted to put down. After that, it was just a slippery slope of having finally found my secondary hobby. Congrats on making it this far as is!

Edited by Unus

My very early weapon concept thread  (just text, no art or hard stats) was archived before it gained any ground, but feel free to use anything from it. Except Twin Tempra. Those have been adapted into exalted weapons for my warframe concept Havoc. If you wanted to do some concept art for Havoc's exalted guns though, I certainly wouldn't object XP. Anyway, here if you want, though you definitely have no problem coming up with ideas on your own lol

1 hour ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

My very early weapon concept thread  (just text, no art or hard stats) was archived before it gained any ground, but feel free to use anything from it. Except Twin Tempra. Those have been adapted into exalted weapons for my warframe concept Havoc. If you wanted to do some concept art for Havoc's exalted guns though, I certainly wouldn't object XP. Anyway, here if you want, though you definitely have no problem coming up with ideas on your own lol

OH, huh, I recall seeing that Havoc suit pop up several times during my forays into the Pit, so YOUR the one who made it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

Yup, glad I've been noticed XP

Oh. . . uh, sorry if that opened up old wounds or that I never paid a visit. 

First is cuse I can be dense as a brick.

Second is cuse Warframe creation is somewhat beyond me. I expended every ounce of Warframe warframe creativity on my one and only Feynman! I don't have much else to give, so, whatever comments i'd have would be largely a waste and not what you need.

On 2018-07-24 at 8:23 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I actually made a weapon like this in my Grineer mega thread, recently, although it's a bow. Maybe it could inspire you.

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh. . . uh, sorry if that opened up old wounds or that I never paid a visit. 

First is cuse I can be dense as a brick.

Second is cuse Warframe creation is somewhat beyond me. I expended every ounce of Warframe warframe creativity on my one and only Feynman! I don't have much else to give, so, whatever comments i'd have would be largely a waste and not what you need.

Oh, no, That wasn't sarcastic or anything lol. No "old wounds". He's actively being worked on and up to 2,300views without any concept art yet. Once I find someone to commission for artwork, I expect that view count to jump a lot. 2,300 is on the upper end of text-only posts from what I've seen. It's only once you have concept art that it jumps up to 5-10,000+. 

These are generalizations of course, but looking at view counts on other posts helps me to gauge how interested people are in what I'm posting.

But yeah, if you're bored, drop by. Shouldn't take too much out of you since most of the major changes are done, not much feedback needed. He has 1 ability that's a work in progress right now but the rest is at a pretty solid point.

3 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I actually made a weapon like this in my Grineer mega thread, recently, although it's a bow. Maybe it could inspire you.

That does sound very interesting! A bow that works like that? I am super intrigued. Which reminds me - there's a Grineer crossbow idea I've been toying with for awhile. 

9 hours ago, Unus said:

Agreed. I have a much easier time of creating weapons, story ideas, or characters than frames. I keep wanting to make a werewolf warframe, but whenever I think about the abilities I draw a blank and/or it turns into some sort of hybrid of Banshee and Valkyr. I mean, I guess it's possible to do a greatest-hits-of-warframe style frame that uses different abilities of others (*looks at Nidus*) but I have a really hard time making it feel different.

3 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Mesgathread eh? Mind if I stick my nose in it while I continue to cave my skull in on this blasted Sentient switchgun?

3 hours ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

Oh, no, That wasn't sarcastic or anything lol. No "old wounds". He's actively being worked on and up to 2,300views without any concept art yet. Once I find someone to commission for artwork, I expect that view count to jump a lot. 2,300 is on the upper end of text-only posts from what I've seen. It's only once you have concept art that it jumps up to 5-10,000+. 

These are generalizations of course, but looking at view counts on other posts helps me to gauge how interested people are in what I'm posting.

But yeah, if you're bored, drop by. Shouldn't take too much out of you since most of the major changes are done, not much feedback needed. He has 1 ability that's a work in progress right now but the rest is at a pretty solid point.

Heh, suppose I was just real lucky then before Mr. Mako showed up in my existence and changed the course of the Pit via his designs. The cavalcade of art since from others has been this dull shock of "whowhatwhenwhyhow?!".

Also, I agree! The quad digit count tends to mean at least SOMETHINGS interesting about a piece. Lotta things I see show up in fan concepts tend to peeter out in the 2 and 3 digit range.

Thats reasonable suh! My metric is, despite the negative connotations, the amount of likes a piece I work on gets. It's not the likes themselves that are of value to me (like some people I know), but, rather, how many show up on a single post to let me know I've thought of something that works. Bonus points if they are there BEFORE any art appears.

Which one suh?

Edited by Unus