Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒈𝒖𝒏!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

Tenno 'Oribi' Hunting Shotgun

tenno__oribi__inertial_shotgun_by_fluffy

“This semiauto shotgun can best be described as a hybrid of hunting rifle and hunting shotgun. The longer you aim it, the more the Smart Choke tightens the pellet spread. Tenno often nicknamed it ‘the slugger,’ or ‘skullmasher,’ rather crude nicknames that were despised by Orokin officials. Upon headshots, the flechettes ricochet towards other enemies.”

Special Traits:
Smart Choke - Zooming in increases accuracy and decreases spread. Tap altfire to scope it in - and get a better handle on how tight the pellet spread is.
Headhunter - landing headshots will ricochet (non-hitscan) projectiles towards nearby enemies. And increase headshot damage to 3.75x.

LORE
Originally designed by Haruka Lorne in the network of Zhùjūn Tenno Dojo-Fortresses along the fringe of the Orokin Empire, the Oribi started its life as a competition shotgun, meant for Tenno to test their reflexes, patience, and aim. It’s just as much at home hunting, shooting competitively, or in combat, or whatever kind of bizarre combination of the three in which the Tenno partake.

The longer it was tested in competitions, the more changes were made - the unique (if expensive) smart duckbill choke made of bio-metal, and the speedloader mechanism fed directly through the loading gate. This grants it a quicker reload than almost any Tenno shotgun, turning its admittedly average base damage into something truly special at longer ranges.

Due to its unique smart duckbill choke, its spread is always relatively horizontal in a diamond shape, allowing it to take on groups of enemies. The longer it’s aimed, the tighter and more uniform the spread becomes. Of note is that, while interacting with multishot, the extra pellets spread in a small radius of the original pellet - but always within that horizontal diamond shape.

While it has more range than any other shotguns, their main advantages are their spontaneity. The Oribi requires slightly longer to work at the ranges a Corinth, Tenebrae, or Neophytou thrive at, but it far outclasses them at range.

To reward better shooting, the Mad Dax Ori and Tenno gunsmith Haruka Lorne devised a way for projectiles to ricochet towards nearby enemies on headshot (or weakpoint) shots. These do reduced damage, however,
You can see how the speedloader works here:

STATS
Trigger: Semiauto
Fire Rate: 3.75
Magazine Size: 7+1
Reload Time: 2.4s (technically shell-by-shell, 0.3 per shell from speedloader)
Damage: 533  (41per pellet)
273 Slash
172 Puncture
88 Impact
Pellets: 13
Crit Chance: 24%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Headshot Multiplier: 3.3x

Status Chance: 7%
Falloff:
Max Damage to 25m
Full Damage to 55m
60% Max Reduction

Artist Notes

It’s the Peacekeeper from Apex, combined with a Jakobs shotgun for sheer crunch - and using the Latron and a real-life Sjogren Shotgun for aesthetics. Yes, the bolt recoils back like one.

Also, the Tiberon.

The idea behind this was to create the longest-ranged shotgun I’ve yet made, (and considering the Neophytou and Tenebrae have longer range than the Corinth, that’s saying a lot) combining two of my favorite shotguns from videogames - the Peacemaker and Jakobs shotties. I love Jakobs.

And of course, including the Sjogren shotgun. I love the Sjogren - compared to what you think of when you think “Semiauto shotgun” it’s just so bizarre.

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 5

Congradualtions suh! I recall when I first got noticed by Digital! Such feelings it brought up!

Bask in the glory brudda! You've spent YEARS earning it as your designing improved further and further along to the modern day, and, who knows what the future holds!

• Like 1

In a bit of a conundrum on this one. On the one hand, by real life standards, this semiauto here (which I have taken to calling the Largo) is pretty weird, and it'd stand out as the oddball in most relatively grounded games. It'd even stand out in, say, Titanfall 2 or Apex Legends. Though I don't want to add it there cause the pistol sandbox is pretty much perfect, and everybody just uses a Wingman in Apex anyway. It's inspired by the bizarre Laugo Arms Alien, cause it has a fixed barrel unlike a 1911 or other similar pistols, and the lowest bore axis in the world.

On the other hand, it's not quite weird enough for Warframe. I know full well that if I added it in the last art dump, it wouldn't have gotten any votes. At least the Oorlag has a suitably bizarre silhouette. At least it doesn't have a silhouette that looks like any old semiauto. It's.... difficult to give scale to how bizarre it is when compared to, say, Warframe's sandbox, which isn't concerned with stuff like real-life operating mechanisms and caliber.

A big weakness and strength of mine on this thread has been the fact that I prefer to look at odd firearms and work from there, without as much though on the Warframe Style™ that seems to put aesthetic first (Not that that's bad, mind) and I think I need to do a lot more weird guns before it feels right to include this.

filename_by_haruaxeman_de2mp2e-pre.jpg?t

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 1

On 2020-08-01 at 8:58 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

You can see how the speedloader works here:

These big rods look kinda of goofy but they are so effective.

On 2020-08-01 at 8:58 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

This semiauto shotgun can best be described as a hybrid of hunting rifle and hunting shotgun. The longer you aim it, the more the Smart Choke tightens the pellet spread. Tenno often nicknamed it ‘the slugger,’ or ‘skullmasher,’ rather crude nicknames that were despised by Orokin officials. Upon headshots, the flechettes ricochet towards other enemies

It is a good gun, versatile but requires a bit of skill.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keikogi said:

These big rods look kinda of goofy but they are so effective.

It was so bizarre that I had to do it. 😛

9 minutes ago, keikogi said:

It is a good gun, versatile but requires a bit of skill.

It's what I was going for! 🙂 Glad that got across.

...And patience. It requires patience as well, something I have a... questionable relationship with in this game.

7 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

The "Tenno 'Oribi' Hunting Shotgun" looks nice.

Thanks so much! I spent a lot of time shift-clicking to make sure the lines were as smooth as possible.

7 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Could almost be a Kuva Lich weapon with the peculiarities.

That could be interesting. Kinda reminds me. if I think of a fun gimmick for a gun that shoots bullets - like, say, the Estampida from awhile back - I'm more likely to think "Tenno!" than "Grineer!" There's no reason that the Estampida - which is basically just the Wingman Elite from Titanfall 2 - has to be Tenno, I just like drawing Tenno stuff more.

That and I just love Trigun.

Maybe I could make a similar Kuva weapon with more status but worse crit.

GOOD NEWS EVERYJUAN

My deviantart profile has been REBRANDED to fluffywolf36. See, decided to apply for the Warframe Creator Program! But... I wasn't comfortable with tethering my possible partnership to a cringey-ass nickname that’s thirteen years old. It’s time to change! To mature! To move it to a cringey-ass nickname that’s TEN years old!

https://www.deviantart.com/fluffywolf36

• Like 1

Tenno/Sentient 'Callan' Revolver

tenno_sentient__callan__revolver_by_fluf

“A simplified derivative of the Magnus, chambered for rifle rounds by renowned Tenno gunsmiths Deschain and Haruka Lorne. This Tenno revolver uses Sentient substrate to analyze a target’s weaknesses and set up for the perfect headshot. It was a common sight during the Tenno Great Hunt.” 

Special Traits

Headseeker - Body shots increase damage by 8% (up to 24%) on headshots. Does guaranteed status procs on headshots regardless of build.
Chromatic Rounds: Changes damage type based on energy color.

STATS

Trigger: Semi
Noise: Alarming
Magazine Size: 8
Fire Rate: 3.0s
Reload: 2.8s
Damage: 88 --->99
Impact: 39 --> 42
Slash 22 --> 28
Puncture 5 --> 7

22 Electric (Dependent on energy color)
Critical Chance: 20%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4x
Status Chance: 37% --.> 41%

Artist notes:

This reloads like a Mauser Zig-Zag, as you can see in the (admittedly crude) drawing at the bottom. I freely admit that doesn’t make much sense for a powerful revolver, but in my defense I’ve done virtually every revolver loading mechanism. I’ve done top-break, (Depezador, Estampida) that weird thing the Wingman does where it takes itself apart, the cylinder swinging out at a 45 degree to the pistol, that thing the revolver does in Deus Ex, and cylinder replacement like on a Remington 1858.

...Admittedly, I haven't done one with a swing-out cylinder, but Warframe already has two of those and that's pretty normal already so whatev.
 The cylinder admittedly doesn't make that much sense (though I have seen something similar in the Tibbert revolving rifle, but the bullets weren't quite as long. 

I guess the one thing I can say about this is that most of it is just for the sake of fun. I suppose this could fit with Jado's Legion of Tau concept, but he's not been too active on that one lately.

This was the most popular pistol in the recent dump of Warframe pistol concepts I made! The next most popular one was another revolver, but I think the next one should be an energy weapon. I need to mix up my assortment of weapons, cause I have a tendency to just get wrapped up in just making revolvers, shotguns, and assault rifles.

By the end of the day, I'll post what this is inspired by.

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 4

When reloading, it is probably better to throw the ammunition drum forward when I think about how you have to hold the weapon after opening it to reload, uncomfortable for the wrist ...

Otherwise I like the gun ... but ... if you like revolvers so much, how about something like that, even if it looks a bit perverted.

latest?cb=20111205214225

Just such a double weapon.

5 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

When reloading, it is probably better to throw the ammunition drum forward when I think about how you have to hold the weapon after opening it to reload, uncomfortable for the wrist ...

I did feel weird about this one, ngl. Also, I kinda prefer drawing top-break revolvers. THAT SAID

tumblr_n6cankO0om1s57vgxo3_r1_1280.jpg

There is some basis. Even if the Mauser zig-zag design didn't see that much lasting influence.

399.jpg

The bizarrely angled cylinder takes some influence from this.

5 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

Otherwise I like the gun ... but ... if you like revolvers so much, how about something like that, even if it looks a bit perverted.

latest?cb=20111205214225

Just such a double weapon.

have technically made a double barrel revolver. 😛

tenno__depezador_prime__revolver__2019_r

Though it's not quite what you were thinking, cause the cylinder encircles the secondary shotgun barrel. I'm actually planning on making something like the Lefaucheux revolver (it has two barrels from the same cylinder!) in the future, too.

I've also considered a double revolver weapon... but as a primary shotgun.

chris-o-neill-artstation-3.jpg?152515464

Haven't been sure if it should be Tenno or Grineer, though. Probably Grineer.

(Also, I don't want it to reload like this - I'm thinking something closer to a traditional top-break revolver animation.)

• Like 2

Largo Pistol (In progress (ssshhh))

The next pistol I'm planning on releasing is hopefully going to be an energy weapon - I can draw stuff with heavy influence from real-life weapons all day, but at the end of said day, Warframe is sci-fi. I have to reinforce that as opposed to making it a universe where people just have fancier versions of what already exists.

(A weakness of mine, to be sure)

But, here's a peek at something I've been planning on:

filename_by_fluffywolf36_de35yet-pre.jpg

Some early work on the Largo pistol concept. While I feel like the silhouette has promise, this just isn’t sufficiently weird. You can see a bunch of ideas for how I’m going to change it - I want it to feel similar to that longslide 1911 from Terminator. Just upside down. I want it to be more sleek, shiny, and chrome. I want it to feel like a longslide Lex!

...with a lower bore axis, mind.

Also, you'll be able to scope it in. I'm thinking it won't have the same crazy bonuses as the Naga, though.

On 2020-08-12 at 10:57 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Largo Pistol (In progress (ssshhh))

The next pistol I'm planning on releasing is hopefully going to be an energy weapon - I can draw stuff with heavy influence from real-life weapons all day, but at the end of said day, Warframe is sci-fi. I have to reinforce that as opposed to making it a universe where people just have fancier versions of what already exists.

(A weakness of mine, to be sure)

But, here's a peek at something I've been planning on:

filename_by_fluffywolf36_de35yet-pre.jpg

Some early work on the Largo pistol concept. While I feel like the silhouette has promise, this just isn’t sufficiently weird. You can see a bunch of ideas for how I’m going to change it - I want it to feel similar to that longslide 1911 from Terminator. Just upside down. I want it to be more sleek, shiny, and chrome. I want it to feel like a longslide Lex!

...with a lower bore axis, mind.

Also, you'll be able to scope it in. I'm thinking it won't have the same crazy bonuses as the Naga, though.

Perhaps you can craft an energy weapon that is constructed in a conventional format? That's what I did for a mercenary submachine gun that mimic Grineer incendiaries but is actually a low-ionization plasma gun. Made for "self-pruning" operations that can be blamed on the Grins.

Ah! Going for a "Longlex" eh? Hehe.

17 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

A pistol that is only silenced when you fire it slowly?

So the comparison with the naga?

Huh.

I didn't think of that, but that WOULD be a cool idea. I've kind of been stuck in a rut on account of the fact whatever niche I'm going for with this pistol would have too much overlap with the (admittedly very small) niche of the Bellatrix, which I have had an awful time balancing. Plus, this could give it a bit more viability.

There's yet another balance pass I'm going to want to give it, buffing the damage, adding some other headshot-related gimmick, adding some more status...

21 hours ago, Unus said:

Perhaps you can craft an energy weapon that is constructed in a conventional format? That's what I did for a mercenary submachine gun that mimic Grineer incendiaries but is actually a low-ionization plasma gun. Made for "self-pruning" operations that can be blamed on the Grins.

That's a good mindset. To be honest, I often think of Corpus guns as energy guns first, then actual functionality second, which plays merry hell with my ability to make them. Like, with a corpus gun I'll look up types of energy weapons, like masers, grasers, lasers, plasma weapons, and particle weapons, which serves as a bit of a roadblock. But with Tenno weaponry (and to a lesser extent Grineer) I think of weapon types first and then add a gimmick. Like... what about a [REVOLVER/LMG/OTHERthat [IS SILENCED/HAS CROWD CONTROL/CRIT OR HEADSHOT-RELATED GIMMICK].

Which reminds me, I never made that Corpus rifle with headseeker that I wanted to.

21 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah! Going for a "Longlex" eh? Hehe.

Sort of! It's got a smaller caliber, and more capacity, but less power and more precision. But probably better status, for the sake of an unambiguous advantage.

As inspired by

g5002nh455w21%20(1).jpg

If I make a Grineer version it'll probably look more like this

attachment.php?attachmentid=27781&d=1530

STATTURDAY But Actually Monday Re-Statting

In preparation for posting the Oorlag and Largo, (I have a slightly better grasp of the stats) I had to give the Bellatrix and Makina some stat touch-ups. And also some clarification for the Depezador PRIME.

The thought occurs I.... mayyyyyy have used too many headshot-related gimmicks for my pistols. Next three (Oorlag, Largo, Diocor) won't do this. Promise.

Bellatrix:

Note: Buffed damage from 63 to 74
Reduced critical multiplier from 2.5 to 2.2
Changed critical chance to 27%
Changed status to 27%

Headshots now increase status chance and critical chance additively by 15%, up to 3 times for a maximum of 45. Each of these last 3 seconds.

On 2018-12-15 at 5:01 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno "Bellatrix Prime" Target Pistol

"This target pistol was created to familiarize Tenno, Dax soldiers, and Zero-techs with the new ballistic weapons they'd be using. Despite its stated role, it is deceptively powerful."

tenno__bellatrix_prime__target_pistol_by
stats
(DISCLAIMER: any stats will be changed as needed)
Damage: 74
     impact - 10
     puncture - 40
     slash - 23
magazine: 10
critical chance: 27%
critical multiplier: 2.2x
status chance: 27%
Accuracy: 90.9
Stability: Very High
Recoil: Very Low.
Fire Rate: 11
Reload: 1.2s
special traits
Pinpoint - Landing headshots increases critical chance and status chance additively by 15%, up to a maximum of 45%.
Zoom - tapping the altfire key allows you to zoom in.

Other Information
"Never miss."
--Orokin Script written on receiver.

Gameplay-wise, the Bellatrix is an extremely accurate, powerful pistol that serves as an excellent alternative to the revolvers and other magnums of the Tenno arsenal. It's fairly no-frills, except for its zoom. If you've ever wanted a Lex with higher fire rate and more control, (Admittedly, it has less power, but nothing's perfect) or a no-frills semiauto like my earlier Dynamo pistols, then the Bellatrix is it.

In the post-Old War era dominated by Corpus and Grineer, the Bellatrix is an almost literally priceless artifact for recreational target shooters, and Corpus aristocrats. Rumor has it that this is a favored sidearm of Baro Ki'Teer, and that many Grineer aristos and weapon manufacturers have one of these.

This is due to its renowned performance in the Old War. As the once-neglected science of ballistic weapons flourished in the Sentient War, the need became clear for better tools to relearn it. The Bellatrix was one such weapon, designed to push the limits of the Orokin Empire's new ballistic pistols.

It boasts accuracy unparalleled among the weapons of Tenno and Orokin alike, with many Tenno (save for those who used Depezadors, Lexes, or other such weapons) swearing by it as a pocket sniper rifle. While it lacks the power of a Lex or Knell, it more than makes up for it in fire rate, stability, range and controllability. While never truly intended for use as a combat pistol, it came in to its own during the Haumea Massacre, in which the Sentients (blindsided by the appearance of the Tenno) attacked a Tenno dojo orbiting the far-off Orokin outpost of Haumea, attempting to overtake the dojo and drop it on the dwarf planet below, killing thousands. 

Using O-bombs, the Cordas virus, and specialized Betrayer Troops armed with Vorticibus gravity cannons and other weapons, the Sentients rushed through Tenno defenses, slaughtering Tenno and Dojo personnel alike. As they found themselves cut off from resupply lines, with their moonside allies separated due to Betrayers within the colony, as ammo and weapons ran low, the Tenno and allied Orokin personnel found themselves desperate and armed themselves with Bellatrixes.

Though the battle wasn't exactly won (Haumea was devastated, and the Dojo was beyond repair) it was found that the Bellatrix performed surprisingly well against the Sentients. Thus, as the war grew longer and longer, it was soon pressed into service as the Orokin Empire found its earlier Prime weapons harder and harder to produce in the quantities to which they had become accustomed.

Makina Revolver
I don't like dealing out so many nerfs, but the Makina is... 

Well. Let's just say I was running a tightrope where the there were holes in the Makina's math you could drive a truck through, and we'd have something doing about... four times the damage it should be. In a funny way, the Makina might've worked better back before I actually started statting this stuff.

Rebalanced critical chance to 20%
Reduced critical multiplier to 2.2x
Reduced damage to 70
Buffed critical chance to from 22% to 30%, mostly cause I felt kind of guilty for nerfing so much.
Statted out the headshot explosion, heavily nerfing explosion's critical chance (Sorry, but it's for your own good) to 1% to bring it more in line with the Naga. Seriously. That was kind of wack.

Funnily enough, this means Akvasto Prime does more damage on body shots. And probably doesn't invalidate my ridiculous crit/status riven that gives it almost 8x critical damage. Neat, huh?

Tenno ‘Makina’ Revolver

tenno__makina__revolver_by_haruaxeman_dd

"This sleek, streamlined Tenno revolver cuts through crowds with ease, causing massive explosions on headshots.

The Makina was created during a strange transitional period for the Orokin. It was as the Orokin were at something close to the height of their power… but there were some things fraying, all the same. The Archimedean who created it had the time and resources to stylize it so, and to give this revolver its unique powers, but they were never able to make a Primed version. As was common. They saw the pressure to create a weapon without the gold accents and stylization as a unique challenge, never really questioning it.

That would change eventually.

Using an electroencephalographic process similar to the Tollen marksman carbine, the Makina causes deadly explosions on headshots, which can cause up to two status effects per shot. While not possessing the one-shot devastation of the Depezador, the burst damage of the Pandero, the subtlety of the Naga, or the raw power of the Estampida, the Makina’s ability to control crowds and rip through Infested hordes allowed it to stand on near-equal ground with each of those weapons.

It uses a unique barrel that magnetically accelerates (and irradiates) its bullets, giving it considerable amounts of radiation damage. In fact, it’s possible - not likely, but possible - to turn crowds of enemies against each other with a single headshot from the Makina.

The cylinder springs out at a 45 degree angle to the main frame of the revolver, much like a Russian OTS-38.

stats
Trigger: 
Semi

Magazine: 7
Damage: 70
25 Radiation
20 Impact
16 Puncture
9 Slash
Fire Rate: 9.2
Critical Chance: 20%
Critical Multiplier: 2.2x
Status Chance: 33%
Blast Radius: 3.2m
Reload Time: 2s

Special Traits: 
Brainstormer: On headshots, releases 275 radiation damage in a 3.2m radial explosion. 

Area Attacks
Damage: 275 Radiation
Critical Chance: 1%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Status Chance: 38%
Blast Radius: 3.2m

Depezador Prime
Stats are still fine, but there's still some minor tweaks to do:
1. Pellets have 30% chance to do cryo damage, regardless of element. This is meant to be more conducive to the viral/heat meta that currently exists.  The shotgun mode was meant more to slow people down so you could headshot them. Killing enemies was secondary.
2. Stacks of bonus crit take three seconds to decay. 

On 2019-01-26 at 11:54 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Tenno "Depezador" Magnum Revolver

depezador_prime__2019_rework__by_haruaxe
"The quintessential officer's handgun of the Old War. High critical-damage revolver with a 9-round cylinder built around a central single-shot shotgun barrel."
Special Traits
Headhunter:  Adds +18% critical damage on headshots up to 5 times.
Break-action: The cryotic shotgun blast is now recharged by headshots. It takes three headshots in a row to refill it.

LORE

While many high-powered pistols of the Orokin Empire can make the claim to be hip-holstered sniper rifles, the Depezador Prime is more of a hip-holstered marksman rifle. From its primary barrel, it fires 12mm laser-sliced magnum rounds that shatter inside the body, causing massive internal bleeding. From its secondary barrel, it fires a unique cryotic-based 20 gauge buckshot round, which freezes enemies and opens them up to devastating finishers.... 

Or, more commonly for users of this weapon, headshots. A ballistic analysis device in the Depezador Prime adds 18% critical damage after headshots, setting enemies up for devastating headshot combos that end with a headshot that simply laughs in the face of armor and shielding. Missing a target will remove a stack, but direct bodyshots will keep the combo up... while not adding on. Stacks can also decay, after three seconds.

Also, you only get one cryotic shotgun round per magazine. As represented by a bar next to the reticule, similar to the Battacor.

With its combo mechanic and cryotic shotgun, this weapon quickly earned a fearful reputation among the Sentient vanguard that made their way to the Origin System. Its high damage and crit would overwhelm a Sentient's last few resistances, and its cryotic shotgun would hold them in place for a Tenno to attack them in melee combat. 

However, there are also rumors it was used to "dispose of" Grineer that lagged behind.

Compared to various other Tenno weapons that have found themselves in ever-smaller niches post-Old War, the Depezador Prime has aged rather gracefully.
STATS
Primary Fire
Damage
: 69
    slash: 40
    puncture: 11
    impact: 18
Critical Chance: 32%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Status Chance: 13%
Magazine Size: 9 (+1 shotgun)
Fire Rate: 4.4 rounds per second
Reload: 1.4s
Punch-Through: 0.4m

Secondary Fire: 
Damage: 700
    Cold: 453
    Impact: 170
    Puncture: 77
Magazine Size: 1
Fire Rate: N/A
Pellets: 9
Status Chance: 15%
Critical Chance: 11%
Critical Multiplier: 3.6x
Punch-Through: 1.0m

• Like 1

DEIMOS, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I've got a food writing class right now, and it's 1 PM, so it'll be awhile before I do anything there. But rest assured, I'm gonna come away with some new, interesting ideas. Now, the original schedule for the next few weapons was:

1.  Corpus microwave pistol that'll be perfect against Infested.
  2. That longslide Lex from earlier. With luck, I'll have made a semiauto that looks as uncanny as any relatively normal pistol in this game.
    1. may do something relatively weird in between these, possibly that Corpus plasma railgun, maybe the Cytoblast. I use relatively comprehensible weaponry as a crutch.
  3. The Pax revolver - aka, a remote-detonating electricity revolver. I'm considering renaming this "Reason," for the sake of a pun ("I'm sure they'll listen to reason!") and the fact that I have yet another revolver idea that'd work better with the name "Pax." Yes, revolvers are fun.
  4. сука блять!

Let's see if Deimos throws a wrench into that. I spent some time brainstorming a Duviri weapon idea yesterday as well, and apparently we have at least two new guns coming with this, not counting the Entrati Mech weapons. (Presumably. Maybe.)

This should be fun.