Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - UMBRAL AYATAN QUEST (comes with levergun))

6 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

Oh ... That makes a lot more sense actually.

vjGw6qV.png 

This area is one big functional unit that collapses in on itself mechanically, but like it was on tv and looking for love, because Orokin.

Pretty much!

And it's only the second or third weirdest action I've done on this thread.

• Like 1
Just now, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Drew up this Infested gun yesterday during lunch. Not sure what it does yet.

filename_by_fluffywolf36_de6tplo-pre.jpg

Reminds me of some of the smaller Tyranid bioweapons. Like how grotesque it looks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

Reminds me of some of the smaller Tyranid bioweapons. Like how grotesque it looks.

Huh. Does it? I was looking at one of the Alien Barrels from Borderlands 3, but... I did take a quick look at Tyranid guns that day.

Sidenote, you... probably don't want to know what inspired the gross bulbous thing in front of the pistol grip. 

2 hours ago, Cpt_Schnapps said:

I agree....Maybe a 3 selector weapon, drains health, shields or armor?

...That could work. I'd been playing with the Chemical Thrower in Bioshock 1, and I thought it was kind of interesting how the Chemical Thrower can switch between shooting nitrogen, "electric gel," and napalm - but I don't know what'll make it more than just "an unremarkable sidegrade to the Amprex and ignis" or worse, an unremarkable upgrade to both. At once.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cpt_Schnapps said:

Also wanted to let you know the Kuva Chakurr is pretty much the only flintlock rifle in game at the moment. would be a good time to do a hard push for the other flintlock items/ideas, especially considering that Corpus Liches are a confirmed thing.

There are fun things one can do with a flintlock.

...Perhaps I could do a Warframe equivalent of the las-lock*.  I've considered doing that before, but I've never been sure of how to make that fun. (expect a lot of "Never sure of how to make that fun" lol)

-fB9KABn6CDzrZt1dn0QV2A5Y4T3RKUScVkxIJdD

*If you've read any Gaunt's Ghosts, a las-lock is a primitive lasgun that only has one shot. Y'know, like a flintlock.

• Like 1
On 2020-10-14 at 12:12 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

There are fun things one can do with a flintlock.

...Perhaps I could do a Warframe equivalent of the las-lock*.  I've considered doing that before, but I've never been sure of how to make that fun. (expect a lot of "Never sure of how to make that fun" lol)

-fB9KABn6CDzrZt1dn0QV2A5Y4T3RKUScVkxIJdD

*If you've read any Gaunt's Ghosts, a las-lock is a primitive lasgun that only has one shot. Y'know, like a flintlock.

Is it just me or did they also have a similar concept in Treasure Planet?