Abyss of Dagath: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores On The Market?

Soopineer

Than farm^^

Pls  don't make this happen De

Ugh what?  Dude, the mod pool is HUGE now, and there is almost zero pool splitting going on as well.  The ONLY pool splitting we have at the moment is for SOME mods between factions.  Diluted like that, the more mods they release the harder it becomes to max them out.  Further more, we grind credits don't we?  Wouldn't it be sensible if we could use credits to purchase fusion cores?

^^hahaha A Noob with full maxd farme+weapons is still a Noob........i don't wanna see them mess up high lv misions

GOD DAMN IT

Uhh.. Sorry..?

But I threw all the f***s out the window so..

I don't even give a single one of em.

actually we have packs of random mods, i dont see any reason for not making fusion core packs but... to worth that platinum each pack should have 20 fusion cores at least for a pack wich cost 50 plat ... farm fusion cores its soo damn easy.....

Edited by Frenrihr89

Okay this is a double edged sword.  If they let you buy cores for platinum, yeah it will lead to p2w, but if they let you buy cores with credits, the game will become extremely easy and people will complain EITHER WAY.  Yes I agree there should be some type of credit sink, so instead of saying cores should be for credits, we should be saying resources should be for credits.  Cores for credits is way too game breaking guys, considering how easy it is to get millions of credits.  You guys do know even if they did make cores for credits, it can still be p2w.  You know why?  Because people can still buy T3 void keys with platinum, hence making millions of credits to buy the cores with credits.  The core drop rate is just fine and they shouldn't touch it.  Resources on the other hand should definitely be for credits.

actually we have packs of random mods, i dont see any reason for not making fusion core packs but... to worth that platinum each pack should have 20 fusion cores at least for a pack wich cost 50 plat ... farm fusion cores its soo damn easy.....

In that case if it's that easy, why the cost?

It's just.. I rarely get 2 fusion cores, even. ;-;

Okay this is a double edged sword.  If they let you buy cores for platinum, yeah it will lead to p2w, but if they let you buy cores with credits, the game will become extremely easy and people will complain EITHER WAY.  Yes I agree there should be some type of credit sink, so instead of saying cores should be for credits, we should be saying resources should be for credits.  Cores for credits is way too game breaking guys, considering how easy it is to get millions of credits.  You guys do know even if they did make cores for credits, it can still be p2w.  You know why?  Because people can still buy T3 void keys with platinum, hence making millions of credits to buy the cores with credits.  The core drop rate is just fine and they shouldn't touch it.  Resources on the other hand should definitely be for credits.

33e75oz.gif

Edited by Soapaosin

Fusion core packs would make more sense.

Like 75 plat for 50 cores, a few guaranteed rare, a few guaranteed common, and random in between (like void key packs).

I would totally go for that maybe.

Given the going rate of mod packs, you'd be more likely to get 10 fusions cores for 75 plat.

Well, what if your MR determines the quality of mod you can buy and the price scales. MR1 - 3 for instance could only buy Common 3's at 50k a pop.  Then just scale it up from there.  Given how easy credits are to come by, you could just scale the cost appropriately and for people with lower MR and tons of credits well, 30 common 3's are like 3 million and that's not going to you very far at the higher/mid mod levels. 

Well, what if your MR determines the quality of mod you can buy and the price scales. MR1 - 3 for instance could only buy Common 3's at 50k a pop.  Then just scale it up from there.  Given how easy credits are to come by, you could just scale the cost appropriately and for people with lower MR and tons of credits well, 30 common 3's are like 3 million and that's not going to you very far at the higher/mid mod levels. 

Bump.

Make this happen, please!

Please no.

Now that resources and plat->cr are in the market. People just want to buy everything now. They're already planning to implement a pawn shop system already which is really pushing it.

People experiences may differ but for a while now I've been getting fusion cores regularly ever since they started to tweak loot tables. This is not even while trying to farm them. I just play the game.

^^hahaha A Noob with full maxd farme+weapons is still a Noob........i don't wanna see them mess up high lv misions

GOD DAMN IT

I am sorry but I didn't understand a single word. Again, what did you say?

I like the idea of fusion cores on the market, at least my 800-900k credits (changes on a daily basis) would have some use then. I already stopped putting everything in Redirection as it simply gets too damn expensive and I don't know what to do with all the random mods I do not need (I'm never gonna buy myself a Wyrm and stop throwing Mind Control after me, I already can make 2 full pages consisting only out of Mind Control).

Hey DE deserves more funding anyway and I like the OP's idea. It would not be bad. We already have mod booster packs along with void key packs as well. So why not fusion cores? Seriously. It would be an extra option, not a mandatory one. If you like working for your stuff well then nobody is forcing you to do otherwise and don't complain about those who want to buy their stuff, that is their business and has nothing to do with you. Focus on yourself and stop caring about others. It's a waste of time.

Sounds like a great idea to me. Any idiot who would do this isn't interested enough in the future of the game to keep around anyways.

Well It kinda leaves the kids and people who can't afford plat in the dust. You can already buy mat so you can easily buy  stuff for your blueprints. Plus you get so many mod cards you can just sacrifice them to lvl the mods you do use.