The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Hope The Next Major Update Focuses On?

MaraudingZebra

With update 8 we saw a focus on the Orokin Void and Dojos.

Update 9 brought us the beginnings of a story to Warframe, a major villain for the first time, nightmare mode, and continued expansion of the Void and Dojos.

So, the question is, what would you like Update 10 to focus on? Obviously DE probably already has Update 10 pretty much set in stone, but it's always interesting to hear what other people would be interested in.

Personally, I fell this game is in dire need of some new mission types. Along with this, I'd love to see a fully fleshed out Nightmare Mode. It would be great just to have more variety in Warframe as a whole. I feel now is the time to go back and fix everything that's broken, and add more variety to what's already here.

Anyway, post what you'd like to see below!

Less content.

More of the fixing what's broken - namely:

-client-host optimization for performance

-strict NAT intolerance/contacts list wasteland/matchmaking issues (e.g. saying "session is full" when in fact it is not)

-clan invites still borked

-the game considering starchart being in one screen with your chat window (lots of accidental clicks on nodes)

-mod UI still painfully cumbersome when switching between frames and weapons

-ambiguity with weapon stats (we need all the numbers)

-misleading descriptions on mods (Rending Strike, Focus Energy, I'm looking at you...)