Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too many games, not enough hours in the day.

(PSN)Magician_NG

Some fellow console tenno are often upset with the content-downtimes we experience because of the gap between updates.

Not this tenno.

Elite Dangerous, Divinity: Original Sin, Dragon Quest VII, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, and (arriving Friday) Metroid: Samus Returns.

Those are the top five games on my current plate.  Then there are several more on the backlog I'd like to play but I'm not sure I'll ever get around to.  I often wish I were thirty years younger with zero responsibility.  Kids who enjoy this hobby have it so good these days.  Thousands of different kinds of games across multiple platforms.

If you're a gamer, life is good. 

And...looking ahead to 2018....the sheer number of high quality games coming is downright scary.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Some fellow console tenno are often upset with the content-downtimes we experience because of the gap between updates.

Not this tenno.

Elite Dangerous, Divinity: Original Sin, Dragon Quest VII, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, and (arriving Friday) Metroid: Samus Returns.

Those are the top five games on my current plate.  Then there are several more on the backlog I'd like to play but I'm not sure I'll ever get around to.  I often wish I were thirty years younger with zero responsibility.  Kids who enjoy this hobby have it so good these days.  Thousands of different kinds of games across multiple platforms.

If you're a gamer, life is good. 

And...looking ahead to 2018....the sheer number of high quality games coming is downright scary.

I'm currently on a Rainbow Six Siege drug and now Star Wars Battlefront II is coming out. FeelsBad