Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Another question just came up to me:

What will happen if we die in the plains?

Is there still the revive timer? Will it be seen for all teammates? That's 9 square km?! If we run out of revives will we just get back to the starchart? We can just do the plains again right?

Would like some clarification on this.

Question:

1. Is there any requirement to access PoE, such as finishing a certain quest line?

2. How the forma/catalyst work on the crafting weapon. Is it apply for certain part of the weapon or it gonna apply for entire weapon?

3. Will Tenno be able to  break the weapon to part by part? What will be the requirement for craft weapon?

Thank you for all the thing that you guys give us. 

On 9/14/2017 at 4:07 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, September 15th for Devstream #98.

Who:  Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott & Geoff!  

What:  We are going full throttle into Plains of Eidolon with this Devstream, so we’ll only have time for a few specific questions about the upcoming release! We have so much to cover this Devstream so make sure your Landing Craft is safely in the ‘PARK’ position! We have a special Twitch announcement to make during this stream as well – streamers and viewers get ready!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Hydroid Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this September 15th at 2 p.m ET!  

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on September 15th! Please only post questions specific to the Plains of Eidolon! This will help us immensely as we bring you this Devstream full of 'new'!

if you're still looking over this Rebb, please answer this question:

I play a lot of a game called Killing floor 2, in it, the missions, the enemies, and especially the bosses are extremely hard. At higher difficulties, it takes a proper team and proper strategies to take the bosses down otherwise there's a very real chance you'll fail. Dark Souls is another game with a very difficult boss mechanic and a very real chance of failure. Is the edilons going to actually be tough or hard? I want them to be tough enough that every time you come back to fight them, you're going to be surprised again and again with how hard they are. When you veterinarian content, I want to be SERIOUSLY challenged, so, are edilons actually going to be hard, and is the next system, the Tou system that you mentioned, going to be like the sol system 2.0. The next huge step up in difficulty?

I only have one question ... I've heard that founders players recieved a excalibur prime version ... Will you guys be releasing that in the plains of eidolon? i love the excalibur warframe and it would be so bad &#! to have it in a prime version ... like the others ... :)

Question: Will the clan system get a revamp, with some quality of life things such as easy contributions, the crime syndicate thing that was mentioned a while back, anything like that?  Or alternatively, what are your plans for clans in the future?  And will the solar rail thing be brought back?

On 9/13/2017 at 9:28 AM, ArtaniaVIII said:

Will be able to custom craft rare weapon types like gunblades, sword and shields, and nikanas? If not might we see those weapons more commonly from other sources?

What I want to know if if we'll get the chance to apply this system to our primaries and secondaries. Messy? maybe. Fun? I think so.

On 9/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What:  We are going full throttle into Plains of Eidolon with this Devstream, so we’ll only have time for a few specific questions about the upcoming release! We have so much to cover this Devstream so make sure your Landing Craft is safely in the ‘PARK’ position! We have a special Twitch announcement to make during this stream as well – streamers and viewers get ready!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Hydroid Prime Access!

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on September 15th! Please only post questions specific to the Plains of Eidolon! This will help us immensely as we bring you this Devstream full of 'new'!

Great!

On 9/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Can't wait