Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm sure most people are concerned about Plains of Eidolon, but is there an updated ETA on the Mag Deluxe skin?

edit: I forgot my PoE question: If you die when in Archwing what happens? Do you go into a bleedout like in space, or do you fall to the ground in bleedout (still in Archwing), or is the Archwing removed (and presumably put on some sort of limiter or cooldown) and you are forced back into ground based combat?

edit2: Will there be an option to hide the operator's helmet (kind of like the opened/closed hood option we currently have)? In addition, will the new operator equipment be usable for stuff that isn't in the plains, such as Kuva missions?

Edited by Yargami

Hello...I Just Started Play Warframe...And It Was Awesome.Before This I Always Play Prepar3D And FSX.

I Just Need To Know About Performance For POI.

Now I'm Running Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.6GHZ 8GB DDR3 And MSI Twin Frazzor GTX750 1GB GDDR5.

My Performance Now Solid At 60FPS And Recording With Action! Solid 60FPS Too.The Graphic Was Awesome.

So From My System Specification Can I Run On Same FRAME RATE?

Thank You Very MUCH!!! For The Awesome Freeware Games.

edit: my question is not PoE related, so I'll probably have to ask it again later. I watch every devstream though, so please save it for the future if possible.

I'll try to keep my question short and to the point:

how is work going on the focus rework? we all know the system needs a complete overhaul!

Edited by ZBanx

During the plains of eidelon reveal trailer you demonstrated how archwings can be used to fly around the plains. You also appeared to be using the primary weapon of the warframe while in archwing. Will you still be able to use your primary weapon while in archwing on the plains? And can we expect a bit of an overhaul on some archwing mods? I recall seeing the mod hyperion thrusters costing nearly 1.2 million credits and a ton of endo for a measley 30% speed increase. Im incredibly hyped for both the plains and the possibility of future open world areas in this game!

My question is 

Well let's from this in the first prime unvault we've known that every prime and prime accessory will come back eventually but with time I've noticed that we only sed armor sets and syndanas coming back soo my question is are we going to see the other accessories just like sigils sugatra etc coming or is there a chance of coming back ? 

Also I have a wonderful idea for prime vault unsealed let me know if you want to know about it ;)

Will there be multiple locations in PoE that allow frames like Valkyr, Nova and Zephyr to fully expand on the movement potential without risking to fall into the void? 
Speaking of falling in the Void - will Itzal be enabled in PoE? It's teleport abilities are dangerous in AW environment already.
Is there a solid proof that PoE won't act like current Earth tilesets with its shading and it won't brick lower spec configurations?

1. Will there be any events coming with the Plains of Eidolon? If so, when can we expect it? 

2. We know PoE is going to add open world to Warframe. But, what exactly will there be in this open world to do besides fishing and fighting Eidolons? Any new missions specific to the Plains? 

3. Not PoE related but... any news on Shield-Gate? 

Here i go:
1. Aside from glass-frame's quest, would there be more quests taking activities in the plains, some main lore in continuation to TSD and TWW presumably?
2. Glass-frame quest requirement? (Like complete TWW and Void - Mot for Chains of Harrow requirement)
3. It seems like the archwing mode is unable to be toggled freely (especially archwing powers are rather too powerful at some point), would there be some kind of cool down on archwing deployment?
4. In relation to performance, mostly graphic issues, if i can run mission in earth forest, will it stays fine in Plains?
5. Would there be a captura scene of the Plains?
Edit addition:
6. If fighting Eidolon still requires operator, can we expect on the Operator modification soon? (armors, weapons, etc), currently the Operator is way too squishy

Edited by Xsoskeleton

If Focus is going to have a rework, that means there are changes on increasing the cooldown when equipping abilities for that school? I mean waiting to use a focus for 6+ minutes is too long...

Are there any plans on visiting the Tau system? 

Can my kavat/kubrow equip a backpack sort of item that act as a vacuum?

Any plans on adding new Infested weapons? or even a new crit-based tenno shotgun?

When playing in Hydron, Sedna past 10+ waves, in every wave there are 2-3 Nox appear before a wave is going to end... Is this intentional to slow the gameplay on Hydron during 10+ waves? Because, unlike in Corpus, Bursas/scrambus only appear every 5 waves.

Any progress on the Buff for magnetic damage's proc on other factions? Theyre uselss against infested or grineer factions.

Any details on the Tenno being in warrior mode and what are the weapon they use?

Edited by Rojeen
adding questions

18 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

It was mentioned in past Devstreams that the Operators would be getting a sort of overhaul as part of Plains of Eidolon. New combat suits, a change to how their offensive powers function, etc. Does this overhaul include Focus as a whole? Or will this Focus rework come at a later time?

This^

3 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

2. We know PoE is going to add open world to Warframe. But, what exactly will there be in this open world to do besides fishing and fighting Eidolons? Any new missions specific to the Plains?

Not specifically open world though, it'll be more like free to roam landscape, they probably making like side quest from the NPCs in Cetus town.