Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Proditor_Asteri said:

Q: When you said "Operator Warrior" does that imply massive changes to the Operators? Is this implying the Operators will grow up into adults that can fight?

JUST IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome, and would also explain why Scott and Steve sometimes said "up to now you where nothing but an emo kid, we know, we feel your pain" or something similar =D

We can buy slot for weapons, frames, sentinels, pets, archwing, riven, loadouts, but we are still stuck with just 3 mod config slots, why?

Can you guys give us the ability to buy more config slots so we can try new builds are you continue to release more and more mods? If there is some memory issue how about letting us store the config setups somewhere so can load them up when we want? Cause right now im just taking a pic and looking for it when i want to go back to it. 

And, can you give us the ability for forma each config differently? Because there's a point when you forma your slots a bit too many times and the variety of the builds shrink. If we could forma each differently we can go nuts experimenting. 

1 hour ago, Cubewano said:

1. While it's delightful to know poe is going to at least have a day/night cycle, is there any chance for the world to also have periodic changes in weather such as rain/fog/windy/etc? If not now, is there consideration for it in the future? I just find side details like that so very enjoyable. (i also can only imagine what kind of weather could be baked up for future planets if this kind of practice was adopted)

I 100% want to know about weather possibilities!!!! It makes most of the game alive and more enjoyable...

1 hour ago, Cubewano said:

2. Since Warframe is officially becoming a fishing simulator, are we going to get a log of what kinds of fish we've caught over time, or perhaps even a fish tank in our orbiter that we can keep all our greatest catches in? Us losers love ourselves some vanity projects. 

Well, we already see the top of a fish tank serving as the floor of the Helminth Infirmary (or something alike), so probably we finally are going to go to the deck below... =D

9 minutes ago, Block_sendo said:

how big will the plains be? skyrim size? or like kinda PS2 sized open world? I'm one of those guys whos gonna go exploring and I don't wanna find everything immediately I wanna find kewl things and get lost every now and then. 

3 square kilometers (apparently)

Megan said in an interview with wccftech.com "What is important for us is to create an open space and still maintain the level of graphic intensity and fidelity that we have delivered in previous builds. Could we create a larger space? Sure. But do we want to? Not certain we do. The size of the space is not our goal." so you can get an idea.

Questions:

• Will operator combat have a levelling and/or modding system? If so, will this replace the focus system or be an entirely separate system.
  • Will eidolons drop glassframe parts?
  • How will mastery work with the modular weapons system? There are probably too many combinations to realistically craft all of them.
  • Universal Vacuum? I would love to bring my CritCat and RngCat to the plains, but I feel like open world would absolutely need vacuum

I like the DOF to show distance in the open world, it's a nice little trick to make things appear larger to the player.

How big are we really talking here? Is there height to this map? Like, I know you can fly, but are there buildings to scale as well?..Vertical exploration?

My Question is about the hole of ambiguity this game sits currently on...

As we go on to see the game take rise in the Plains of Eidolon, i don't want DE to forget about the numerous lingering holes left unfilled. Such as Lore. Will Eidolon provide answers to the many questions that linger? will excalibur umbras quest? some questions are for instance..

-The infested Room: Waited 2yrs for a dog? Please tell me this isn't so.

-The Stalker: Almost nothing on this character but a few words of ambiguity.

-Knell: How does he have a Warframe if he was on the Zarimon? The children had just gotten tainted by the void.. how are warframes already produced? again why is nidas a warframe as well?

-Lotus: How did she ever copy Margulis's persona? or was natah just captured and used to fulfill Ballas's revenge on the sentient and the Orokin.

-Tenno: Are they really mass murdering children? or are they indoctrinated by the current Lotus via Ballas's will.

-Sentients: Virtually nothing about them, will the plains tell us more?

Three quick question:

1. Is there going to be more to the infested room on the ship? (Just now it only has one use and maybe have something in their to have tenno to keep their pink zits as an option)

2. What happened to the 'King Pin' System? (Pushed aside for PoE for now with no question, just asking what happened to it and its work to the future)

3. Will the new focus be added to the new tenno gear or will that be at a later time? (PS will the tenno after the War Within be warriors or doing we players have to do a task for the tenno to be warriors?) 

In terms of future content, how much of it will go towards the "main game", and how much of it will go towards these new open world areas? I'm really excited for PoE, but I don't want to see the traditional gameplay of Warframe be abandoned either.

would you consider letting people claim their login rewards with the mobile phone app? Im going away for school so I wont have any time to actually play the game and I know there are a lot of other people who aren't able to play the game daily ether, but I still want to be able to climb that ladder.

So we know that Operators will become stronger, tougher, and will have multiple energy bars for different powers so they won't drain from the same source as they do currently. But do you have any plans of updating their movement? Will they become faster or more agile (rolling, wallrunning, etc.) allowing them to more easily survive in combat. I'm not saying they should outmaneuver warframes, they just feel a little stiff at the moment.

1 hour ago, Ragurachi_is_love said:

So a lot of times in Warframe i like to play solo mode and I dont feel like talking to anyone, I know what a loner, anways will there ever be a mode where you can be offline to others but still be able to play

ah, you mean so they can't bother you with chat right? or even know that you're online?